Status: new idea

Area 51

Test 2: Exercise

The next day I was in the lobby with all my suitcases waiting for Baldy. He arrived a few minutes later, I got into the black van again and he blindfolded me.

He led me into the building and when they took the blindfold off I found myself in a humongous indoors gym. There was a racing track, weights and many other exercise stuff.

"You are going to run one lap and we are going to time you, after wards we'll proceed to the other exercises." Baldy said.
"What for?"
"To know your physical abilities are good enough for fieldwork."
"I don't have gym clothes on!"
"Here, go change." He gave me a bag.

I went into the locker room and changed into sweats, a loose t-shirt and running shoes; all of which fit perfectly, creepy.

I went outside and started stretching and warming up. A 400 meter dash wasn't much of a big deal to me since I love exercising.

I ran and was timed. After wards I had to lift some weights, according to my weight and size. I had to climb a wall with only a rope, dodge objects coming at me, crawl 50 meters and other arduous physical activities.

Much to my relief the last task was swimming 2 laps in an Olympic pool, about 200 meters. I finished in a flash and spent 15 minutes relaxing my sore muscles in the warm water.

I took a shower and put on my normal clothes. Baldy put the blindfold on me again, and led me to a room. The room was all white with a small bed with white sheets, a small desk with a chair, a closet and a small bathroom.

"Tomorrow will be your last test. If you pass it an offer will be made, if you accept it you are free to walk around without the blindfold. If you decline it you will use the blindfold one last time and we'll leave you at the hotel where we picked you up. Goodnight." Baldy said and left.

I fell down on the bed and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe.