Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

The Warning

"Jesus I don't know how much more of this I can take," Sunny buried her head underneath her pillow to keep the moaning and groaning coming from her room away from her ears. It had been two days since the boys had returned to Huntington Beach, and the action in Brian's room hadn't stopped since. Quite honestly she wasn't sure how he did it. He barely even had time to rest in between ladies.

"I hear you," Ashleigh whimpered from the spare bed across the room. She had been subjected to the same torture, and sleep was something she was severely lacking.

Kaela was curled up in the only chair in the room sound asleep, and Casey was stretched out on the floor presumeably asleep.

Sunny removed the pillow from her head and leaned up on her elbows to see Ashleigh, "how the hell did we wind up like this? This is our house, and we're the ones in the spare bedroom."

All 4 girls had went together on rent and bills to live in an actual 5 bedroom house during college. Sunny, Ashleigh, and Kaela had all attended the same Catholic school as Matt Sanders and Jimmy Sullivan. However even when the boys got kicked out, they continued to remain friends. Which was why the whole band was now staying in their house for however long they happened to stay.

Ashleigh shook her head, she was equally confused. "I have no freaking idea, but I'm pretty sick of it."

"Why didn't you stay in your room with your boyfriend?" Casey asked casually from the floor.

Sunny laughed and leaned over the edge of her bed, "morning Case."

She smiled in response, "morning."

"Because Zacky was tired, so I just let him have my room. But that was three days ago."

"Go in there with force," Casey laughed as she raised her fist, "be like either you're gonna share my bed, or you can get the hell out."

Ashleigh nodded as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, "I'm seriously contemplating it."

"I'm so glad it's your room that Brian's enjoying," Casey laughed.

Sunny swung her pillow and it smacked up against Case, "I'm going to have to just buy new bedding, there is no way I'd be able to wash them babies clean."

Kaela stirred and nearly fell out of the chair, "holy shit," she yelped as she flung her arms, desperately trying to keep from falling.

Ashleigh smiled, "morning sunshine."

Kaela smirked and once she knew she was settled again she ran her fingers through her hair, "I can't take this anymore."

Sunny sat up cross legged on the bed and was soon joined by Casey.

"Can I please just go over there?"

Sunny laughed and gestured towards the door, "be my guest."

Kaela hopped up out of the chair and headed for the door, when she opened it, Johnny and
Zacky were standing outside the door with glasses in their hands indicating that they had just been trying to listen in on their conversation through the door. They grinned and tried to hide them behind their backs even though she'd already seen them.

"Morning," they smiled in unison.

"Ughhh," Kaela pushed past them and headed to Sunny's room and pounded on the door. The moaning stopped momentarily.

"What do you want?" Brian yelled.

"I want who ever is in there with you to get the hell out of my house! And if she want's to be saved the embarrassment, we'll be in the other room for 5 minutes, that's her time limit to get out without being seen!"

"You're so...."

"Now!" Kaela cut him off.

"Ooohh she is not happy," Zacky grinned as he hurried into the room behind Johnny in an attempt to get out of the way. The last thing he wanted to do was piss Kaela off. He was surprised at the girls ability to go from nice to bitch in a matter of close to 3 seconds. He climbed up onto the bed with Ashleigh and wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. She would protect him.

Johnny quickly sat on the bed with Sunny and Casey when Kaela stormed back through the door and slammed it shut.

"Brian is gonna be pissed," Johnny muttered.

Kaela shot him a look that would have killed should she have possessed the power, "does it look like I care how Brian is going to feel?"

Johnny laughed, "no I guess you don't."

Exactly three minutes later they heard Brian and the mystery girl outside the door. He said goodbye and they listened to her hurry down the hall. Brian suddenly opened the door, revealing himself in only boxers.

"What the hell was that all about Kaela?"

She pushed past him into the hall and headed for the stairs. All 5 bedrooms and a bathroom were situated upstairs while everything else was downstairs. Brian was close behind her.

"This is partly my house Brian, and not only have I not been able to sleep in my own bed for the past two days, I've had to listen to you fuck the brains out of every girl imaginable."

A cocky grin emerged on Syn's face, "you just wished it was you."

She stopped suddenly and turned to face him, "never again," she warned him, "or believe me, you will be the only Avenged Sevenfold member without balls."

Sunny and Casey were standing in the doorway of the spare room grinning and listening to Kaela chew out Brian when Matt suddenly appeared beside them. He looked rough.

"I think you better go snuggle your girlfriend," Casey grinned, "before you lose Brian."

Matt grinned and plodded down the stairs passing Brian who was on his way back up.

"God she's feisty," Syn laughed.

Sunny smiled as she shifted her weigh from one foot to the other, "do I get my room back now?"

Synyster nodded, "yeah now that I've been cut off from all sexual activities, I'll sleep in here."

Sunny smiled and patted him on the chest and quickly pulled her hand away and wiped it on her PJ pants when she realized he was still damp from his little work out, "good, now before you do anything else, you get to wash my bedding," she slipped past him and headed down stairs.

"Nice work," Johnny grinned as he, Casey, Ashleigh and Zacky followed Sunny out the door and down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is one of mine from Quizilla. Hope you enjoy it.