Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Unexpected Guests

"Case what are you doing?"

Sunny stopped in Casey's bedroom doorway on her way to her own room from her shower when she heard the banging going on inside. Casey was running around picking up clothes, making her bed, and re-arranging stuff.

"My sister just phoned and said that she was in town about five minutes from the house."

Originally the spare room in the house had belonged to Casey's younger sister Becca. But the year before she'd decided that she was going to go to school somewhere else.

Sunny leaned against the door jam, "so how long is Becca staying?"

Casey gathered up some pictures and arranged them so they'd fit back into the package, then put them into the top drawer of her dresser, "well from the sounds of it, I think she may be moving back for good. She said she can't stand to be away from her boyfriend any longer, and that she can be a journalist anywhere."

Sunny smiled, "away from her boyfriend? I didn't know she had a boyfriend."

"That makes two of us, and she won't tell me who it is either. All she said was that I knew him well, and that I'd be surprised as to who it is," she arranged the pillows on her bed.

"Interesting," Sunny laughed softly, "so if she's moving back, that means she'll be taking over the spare room again, why are you hell bent in cleaning yours up?"

Casey dumped an armful of clothes into her laundry basket, "I know her, if it's not half clean when she gets here, she'll clean it for me. And then I won't know where anything is," she smiled softly.

Sunny nodded in understanding. She now felt like she was hindering Casey's progress so she decided to excuse herself, "well I better get going or I'm going to be late for my afternoon classes."

Casey nodded in acknowledgment and carried on cleaning. Sunny headed across the hall to her room, opened the door and closed it softly behind her.

"So when can I start using these?"

Sucking in her breath she turned to see Jimmy's figured sprawled out on her bed in the dark. She flicked on the light and he grinned.

"You're an asshole," she laughed.

"That doesn't answer my question."

Once it registered what he was talking about she smiled, "whenever you like," she headed to her closet and dresser, and with her back to Jimmy pulled her panties on without removing her towel, then pulling on a pair of jeans. Then dropping her towel, putting on a bikini top and a black halter top.

"How about today?"

She shook her head as she slipped on a pair of flip flops,, "well I guess not anytime. I have class till about four this afternoon and you're forgetting about Chelsey."

He frowned and ran his hands down the front of his shirt as if brushing off imaginary crumbs, "I'm not forgetting about Chelsey. She said something about her and Val going shopping."

"Well is there something we can do tonight?" Sunny leaned against her dresser beside the window.

"How about," he tore one of the coupons from the homemade booklet, "I cash this one in now for tonight?" he held it out for her.

She nodded and crossed her carpet in bare feet to her bed. She reached for the piece of paper, interested in finding out which one he'd picked. It'd taken her forever to sit down and try to think of things. However when she almost had it in her grasp, he snatched it away.

She stood there and tried to glare at him but couldn't refrain from cracking a grin, "Jimmy," she said sternly as she wiggled her fingers insinuating that she wanted the piece of paper.

He shook his head and when she reached for it again he grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of him. He grinned as they came face to face. He set the book aside before placing his hands on her thighs, guiding them until she was straddling him.

When he sat up so he was closer to her she smiled. Running her fingers through his hair she simply stared at him. Getting lost in his eyes she flicked the tip of her tongue against the stud in his chin. He laughed softly and his arms snaked around her waist. Unable to resist, she leaned in and kissed him. His soft lips parted and welcomed her tongue.

Lost in the moment she barely heard the scream come from outside. And unfortunately who ever was screaming was persistent.

Sighing she pulled away and crawled off Jimmy, heading towards the window. Pressing her forehead against the screen to see better she laughed when she saw who it was.

"Becca what the hell are you doing?"

Casey's younger sister Becca was jumping around on the lawn. Her hair bouncing around shoulders as she brushed her hands against her jeans. When she finally quit jumping she looked up towards the window and smiled when she saw Sunny.

"There was a butterfly on the door handle, then it flew into my hair," she offered sheepishly.

Sunny laughed and turned her head to see Jimmy when he pressed up against her from behind to look out the window too.

"A butterfly?" he questioned.

"Yeah, she's deathly afraid of butterflies."

"Hey Rev!," Becca waved up at him before she suddenly glanced towards the front door.

Sunny guessed that someone had finally went to the front door. She turned around intent on heading for the door but Jimmy was still standing there grinning.

"What are you so happy about?"

He shook his head to get his jet black hair out of his eyes, "you wanted me."

She laughed softly and pushed against his shoulder to get passed him, "no I didn't," she snatched up the coupon he'd pulled out of the booklet earlier and read it aloud, "I.O.U Dinner," she glanced up at him as he walked towards her, "what time?"

He shrugged and stuck his hands in his front pocket as he followed her to the door, opening it up for her, "you're the one taking me out, you tell me what time."

She didn't argue, instead she folded the piece of paper up and stuck it into her back pocket, "be ready to go by six."

"Hey baby," Chelsey greeted him sweetly at the top of the stairs. She looked Sunny over skeptically before returning her attention back to the Rev, "where were you?"

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head, "getting dressed."

"Where is everyone?" Sunny asked her, trying to ignore all the emotions racing through her.

Chelsey turned in the Rev's arms to look directly at her, "outside on the front lawn."

Sunny nodded and left the two love birds alone. She grabbed her book bag and keys out of the living room before heading outside. She was surprised to see Becca securely wrapped in Johnny's arms. They looked so cute together.

"Did you know she was dating Johnny?" Casey squealed in delight.

Sunny laughed despite the fact that she'd already told Casey that she didn't know about Becca's boyfriend, "Johnny boy you were hiding it pretty well."

Johnny smiled and hugged Becca closer, "she wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well a surprise it is," Ashleigh smiled.

"Are you movin back in?" Kaela asked curiously.

Becca nodded, "yeah, as long as these boys don't mind sharing the spare room."

"I don't mind," Brian wiggled his eyebrows seductively.

Johnny laughed, "hey man, if you think you're crawlin in bed with her, you're also crawlin in bed with me."

Brian wrinkled his nose, "alright I change my mind, I get the other bed. The Rev can sleep with Johnny."

"Fuck you."

Nobody realized that the Rev and Chelsey were now standing on the porch as well.

"What, you're rather sleep with me?" Brian laughed, "ahhh man I don't blame ya. I am irresistible."

The Rev cringed, "no thanks man I'll sleep somewhere else," he glanced at Sunny but she was talking to Ashleigh.

Ash suddenly glanced at her watch then back up at Sunny, "we're going to be late," she said frantically as she jumped up off the steps and hurried into the house.

"Case, Kaela are you two comin?" Sunny asked as she twirled her keys around her index finger.

Casey and Kaela both shook their heads no.

"I'm gonna help Becca move in," Casey smiled up at her little sister.

"And I'm going to stay home with Matt today," Kaela winked as she sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Alright, well I shall see you all later," Sunny waved goodbye when Ashleigh returned from the house and they headed for her truck.

As she closed the door all she could think about was her date tonight with Jimmy and she couldn't help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading