Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Weird Ass Creatures

After driving for a good hour they'd finally settled on a small campground near a town around the same size.

"We're out in the middle of the f*ckin boonies," Matt mumbled from the back seat.

"It's a nice change," Casey nudged him with her elbow.

"I don't know," Johnny protested, "out in the middle of nowhere without a musical instrument of any sort? I think you've forgotten who you're traveling with."

Sunny was shaking her head as she put the truck into reverse to back into the large campsite they had chosen.

"Rock stars are so god damn picky," Kaela stated as she undid her seat belt.

"Ahhhh but you fell in love with one," Matt grinned that grin that could make any girls heart melt.

It worked on Kaela, she leaned in and kissed him.

Becca undid her seat belt as well, "Oh please let us out before they start this big make out session."

Satisfied with her park job, Sunny shut off the truck and everyone piled out with the exception of Matt and Kaela who remained behind.

It didn't take long and soon they had everything unpacked. It was starting to get dark out, and not one guy had their tent set up due to the fact that it was apparently just too complicated.

"Unbelievable," Sunny muttered as she patted the side of her truck, the door opened slightly and Kaela peeked out.

"We need your help."

Kaela nodded and she crawled over Matt and hoped out, he followed.

Working together, Ashleigh passed Sunny the tent poles and she slid them through while Kaela and Case stuck them into the second holes near the tent pegs while Becca held up the center.

Half an hour later they had all six tents set up in a semi circle and they were seated at picnic tables around a smoldering fire.

"You need to let the fire breathe to become a fire otherwise it will continue to smoke," Kaela told Matt for about the third time. He and the Rev were down on their hands and knees trying to be boy scouts.

"Yep, we're going to die," Zacky stated flatly as he dug through his backpack at the picnic table in search of his cigarettes.

Ashleigh laughed, "we're not going to die."

"Some f*ckin weird ass creature is going to come out of the bushes tonight and eat us," he stuffed one between his lips and lit it.

"Zacky I'll protect you," Sunny laughed. The glance she caught from Deegan nearly promised daggers.

"Just have loud sex," Kaela wiggled her eye brows, "that'll keep the creatures away."

Zacky's entire face lit up and he glanced excitedly at Ashleigh.

She laughed and shook her head shattering all of his hopes, "not with this many people around."

"You can leave the loud sex up to us," Johnny assured everyone as he pulled Becca down onto his lap. She blushed.

"This vacation is going to fuckin blow," Syn growled and sank down onto the bench of the nearest picnic table, snatching Zacky's cigarette from between his lips. Zacky never protested but reached into his back pack for another, he knew he wasn't gonna get that one back from Syn.

"Just because you don't have some random groupie to fuck for the next couple of days doesn't mean you need to take it out on us," Casey stated firmly.

"Call Ruby," Chelsey finally spoke up for the first time since she'd joined the group which was unusual. The chatterbox could normally keep everyone amused for the longest of trips. But instead she'd simply sat in the Rev's lawn chair the entire time the rest of the girls set up the tents. She was about as useless as she was pretty. And she was very pretty.

Casey was shaking her head, "no. there will be no extra girls in our," meaning her and Syn's, "tent."

"Aahh come on Case, no threesome?" Syn wiggled his tongue back and forth at her and grinned.

The rest of the guys found amusement in this. The girls however knew poor Casey's crush on Syn.

The sudden loud boom and explosion of small pieces of embers scared the hell out of everyone. When the smoke finally cleared Matt and the Rev were on the ground killing themselves laughing. No one had even paid attention to the fact that they'd added gasoline to the fire.

"Well," Matt sat up when he finally quit laughing, "we have a fire now."

Kaela was shaking her head as she stood up, she needed a drink. On her way by Matt slapped her on the ass, "so dear, what's for supper?"

Kaela gave him the finger and kept on going. He laughed and turned his attention to Ashleigh and Sunny who were now in the back of her truck digging through the booze cooler. They'd had the same thought process as Kaela.

"Hey!" he tried to get their attention.

They ignored him and all the guys attention was now focused on Casey and Becca. They were going to get food one way or another.

"No way," they both said in unison, they weren't dumb enough to go against Kaela's quite blatant 'no' and make them supper.

"Alright, since none of you are the girlie type," Chelsey stood up, "I'll make supper."

Ashleigh nearly choked and Sunny glanced at her trying to contain her own laughter. Despite Chelsey's offer, the girls knew they'd end up making supper anyway.

"What are you gonna make baby?" Rev asked sweetly as he picked himself up off the ground and brushed off his now semi black pants.

As much as he would like to have forgotten about Chelsey this trip, the guys had royally fucked up his plan on spending these couple days with Sunny by inviting Chelsey and Deegan.

"Mmm what would you like?" she tucked her beach blond hair behind her ears.

Sunny guessed that Chelsey had every intention on using this little 'vacation' to her advantage and spending all her time seducing the Rev. They were camping for god sakes and here she was in a little mini skirt and a tank top.

"What did we buy?" he directed the question over his shoulder to the other girls who were now all sitting on the tailgate of the truck beer in hand. He had to advert his attention from Chelsey, one, because he was a guy, and two, because as much as he hated to admit it, she had a tendency to be able to turn him on with her flirtatious glances.

"Hot dogs, hamburgers, steaks," Ash began rattling off a list.

"Veggies," Sunny added.

"Figures," Zacky laughed, "leave it to chicks to bring vegetables camping."

Sunny smiled and noticed Syn's open hands, "no one said you had to eat them," she tossed him a beer and he caught it.

"So," Johnny prompted Chelsey, "what's for supper?"

Everyone knew that she was going to take the easy way out and she did.

"Hot dogs?" she suggested.

Sunny's mouth tugged up at the corner in a slight smile. Well at least the poor girl couldn't screw up hot dogs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading