Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Believe Me

"Ho, whoa shit,"

"Well stop fuckin swinging it around and let me help you!" Syn yelled at Zacky who was teetering back and forth, clearly to drunk to be standing, let alone waving a marshmallow stick around. The marshmallow on the end was quickly turning black as it was engulfed in blue and orange flames.

Syn grabbed a hold of the stick and blew out the little flames, but it didn't do anything to drain away the sad look upon Zacky's face.

"You burnt it Zacky," Ashleigh giggled, "you're the one who has to eat it."

Immaturely he stuck his tongue out at her, quickly regaining his footing before he fell backwards.

"Here," Case offered him the golden brown marshmallow on the end of her stick, "I'll trade you."

Zacky gladly swapped her marshmallows before sitting down on Ashleigh, who was up until then comfortably snuggled into a lawn chair.

She growled slightly but adjusted herself underneath him.

Sunny jumped on the running board of her truck and leaned through the window switching the song to ...To Be Loved by Papa Roach.

Deegan came up behind her, placing his hands on her hips and helping her down.

"Becca just suggested going swimming."

"Swimming?" this piqued Sunny's interest.

Deegan nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist, "you interested in coming skinny dipping with me?"

"Perhaps," she grinned and kissed him before heading back to the fire with him directly behind her.

"Oh come on Sunny you have to come swimming with me?" Becca pleaded, she was pulling Johnny up out of his chair.

"You goin?" Sunny directed her question at Ashleigh who still had Zacky nearly passed out on top of her, "if I can get up," she grunted.

Syn put out his cigarette and stood up, with help from the Rev they hauled Zacky off of Ashleigh and to their tent. Zacky crawled through the zipper opening and laid down on his stomach across his sleeping bag.

"He'll be there until the morning," Syn assured Ashleigh.

She slipped into the tent to change into her swim suit then zipped the tent shut on her way out. By the time she got to the truck, everyone else was ready to go along with Chelsey, whose bikini top barely covered what definitely needed to be.

"We driving?" Kaela asked before opening the back door to the truck. Sunny nodded and climbed into the drivers seat. Syn sat on the console beside her, but instead of Case climbing up beside him, the Rev did.

"You shouldn't be driving," he glared at her.

She raised an eyebrow and turned the ignition over, "it's like a city block away Jimmy. Besides you've had far more to drink than I have."

To keep him happy she drove slowly down the gravel roads, past other full campsites down to the river. She parked on the rocky beach near the road and everyone piled out of the truck.

"I can't see shit," Matt mumbled. It was two am and pitch black out with the exception of the sparkling stars in the sky.

"Here," Kaela gripped his hand in her left. Working as a group they made it too the waters edge. The reflection of the moon rippling in the water. The sound of vehicles crossing the bridge not too far away.

"It's gonna be so cold," Johnny shivered just imagining the cool liquid touching his toes.

Sunny was shaking her head, "no, Becca had the right idea, this time of night is actually when the water is the warmest."

Ashleigh grinned at Sunny and they both took off into the river, diving in once it was too deep to run.

"It is cold," Ashleigh shuddered and grinned as everyone else followed suit. Soon they were all bobbing around in the relatively deep water.

"I'm glad you guys invited me," Chelsey smiled and stopped near Sunny and glanced at the Rev, "it gives us some time together."

Slightly irritated Sunny glanced where Chelsey was looking and watched Jimmy try to dunk Matt, but the hulk held him up. She wanted like hell to tell Chelsey she wasn't invited, but she couldn't.

Chelsey began chattering aimlessly about the Rev. Sunny began to block her out. It wasn't that she didn't care about what Chelsey had to say, because to some extent she did. She wanted to know everything about their life together. Was it really as good as they made it seem?

"He finally mentioned marriage the other night," Chelsey beamed running her fingers through her wet hair. Sunny and Ashleigh both glanced at Chelsey.

"Marriage?" Ashleigh asked knowing full well that Sunny wouldn't be able to talk at the moment.

Chelsey nodded her head vigorously, that grin plastered on her lips. It was like she knew that she was slowly killing Sunny.

"Yeah, we were talking the other night. You know, we've been together for a couple years, and I finally got him to talk about the future. He's always into this live in the moment sh*t. But I think he's finally starting to realize that me and him are perfect. I understand his career, and I totally support him."

Sunny's blood was boiling, but ice cold at the same time. She dipped her entire head under the water as if it would help get rid of some of the steam. When she resurfaced she was glad to see Ashleigh and Chelsey deep in conversation. It gave her a chance to get away, and she knew that Ashleigh would share it all later anyway.

"Babe where you going?" Deegan caught Sunny heading towards the truck.

She wrung her hair out as she walked. Deegan was close behind her.

"Sunny!"

"What?" she snapped and turned around before walking again. He stopped for a moment and stared at her before following her again.

She now had her black towel wrapped around her bikini clad body and she had the truck door open, using the interior light to look at her reflection in the mirror.

"What's wrong?" he asked, closing his distance between them.

"Nothing," she mumbled wiping an eyelash from her cheek.

"Bullshit," he muttered placing his hands on the truck, trapping her between him and the vehicle.

She stared up into his blue eyes. They were nothing like Jimmy's. His blond hair was nothing like Jimmy's. He didn't have Jimmy's height or tattoos. Hell he just wasn't Jimmy, no where near it. She couldn't hold it in any longer and she burst into tears, placing her hands on his bare sides, resting her forehead against his chest.

Deep down he knew what it was all about. And that made him want to walk away, but he couldn't. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his body. Maybe when she was done crying she'd realize that he was still here for her. And that Jimmy never would be. Or so he thought.

"Sunny?"

She knew that voice, she felt Deegan pull away and she lifted her head. Jimmy was standing behind them, water dripping down his body all the way from his messy black hair to his bare feet. The epitome of sexy.

"Turn around and walk away Sullivan."

Sunny's eyes widened at the harshness of Deegan's voice.

Jimmy rolled his eyes, "or what?" Like he was gonna listen to this asshole.

Sunny seemed to see it in slow motion though she knew very well it wasn't. With one step and a twist, Deegan's fist connected with the Rev's jaw and he fumbled backwards.

The tussle then ensued was brief because Matt and Syn arrived on the scene and pulled them apart. Jimmy's lip was bleeding, and Deegan would definitely end up with a black eye.

"What the hell man?" Matt was directing his question at the Rev.

"You need to keep your dick in your pants and stay away from her."

Sunny knew that Deegan pointing at Jimmy definitely wasn't gonna help things.

"Fuck you," Jimmy broke away from Matt's stronghold and lunged at Deegan again.

"Stop it!" Sunny yelled fiercely, "both of you, or it's going to be a long fucking walk home together believe me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading