Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

It's Only A Debate If We're Talking Gwen Stefani

"Jesus," Jimmy growled as he stared in the side mirror of Sunny's truck, gently pushing two fingers against his puffy lower lip.

"Babe what was that all about?" Chelsey was leaning against the truck beside him dressed in jeans and a sweater, and despite the coolness of the morning, he was surprised to see her that dressed.

"Just too much booze," he muttered, turning around to face her. The look on her face told him that she wasn't buying a word he was saying. But fuck it. He really didn't need female problems from two chicks. It was hard enough trying to figure out one.

"Anyone up for breakfast?" Ashleigh asked as she rose from one of the picnic tables. Zacky remained sitting, looking all bright eyed and bushy tailed despite the amount of alcohol he'd consumed the night before.

"I am," Syn pulled himself up out of one of the lawn chairs.

"I think we all are," Kaela laughed as she pulled on a pair of socks before slipping her feet back into her shoes.

With her mind set, Ashleigh headed to Sunny and Deegan's tent. Deegan was awake and out with the others but Sunny was still fast asleep.

"Hey you," Ashleigh grabbed her by the foot through the fabric of the sleeping bag.

"Mmmm?" Sunny groaned and rolled onto her stomach, turning her head to see Ashleigh just inside the zipper.

"We're all hungry out here."

Sunny pulled one arm out of her sleeping bag and pointed to a small pouch attached to the inside wall of the tent, "truck keys are in there."

Ashleigh smiled and grabbed them, "you're not coming?"

Sunny shook her head, "no, just drive nice okay."

Laughing Ash zipped the tent back up, "alright, if you want food come with me!"

"Where are we going?" Syn leaped over top of one of the picnic tables and snatched the keys from Ashleigh, "because I'm driving."

She didn't really have the energy to argue, "just drive like a human," she warned him and climbed into the front seat beside him, Case and Zacky. In the back was Kaela, Matt, Deegan and Chelsey. The Rev had offered to stay behind when Deegan offered to go. Becca and Johnny were still asleep.

"Bring me back some food," Rev left his instructions with Ashleigh knowing full well that she'd be the only one to listen.

She managed a nod before Syn took off leaving the Rev standing in their empty campsite. He knew that not going with the group was only gonna bring him hell from both Chelsey and Deegan, but probably Sunny as well.

When the truck was out of eye sight he headed straight to Johnny and Becca's tent to see if they were awake. When he called Johnny's name a few times, with no reply he was satisfied. He then moved on down to Sunny and Deegan's tent. The only thing that brought him satisfaction about the night before was that Sunny definitely didn't get laid.

He unzipped the tent quietly and maneuvered his tall frame through the opening. Kicking off his shoes and zipping the door closed behind him.

Like usual, Sunny was asleep on her stomach. Her arms tucked under her pillow. Her hair pulled back into a half pony tail and a soft smile on her lips.

He carefully crawled over her body, straddling her. He leaned down and brushed his lips against her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open, and she groaned before quickly closing them again.

For the moment she wished the theory about if you don't see it, then it's not real was true. But unfortunately when she cracked her eyes open again, his face was still a mere inch from her own.

"What do you want?"

"Christ," Rev cracked a grin, "I'm glad I don't have to wake up to you every morning."

"You're an a.sshole you know that?"

He tossed his head to the side slightly getting the hair out of his eyes, "mmm no, I believe you're the a.sshole. You're the one that started that whole WWE smackdown last night," he pointed to his swollen bottom lip, "look what I took for you."

"You deserved it," she buried her head in her pillow.

"I deserved it?" Jimmy asked a little taken back, "I came to see what was wrong with you."

"You're what's wrong with me," she mumbled into her pillow, not wanting to look into his piercing eyes right at the moment.

But it didn't last long, he rolled her over underneath him. Their eyes locked. He was still straddling her hips. He hands planted on the cold floor of the tent on either side of her head.

"I'm what's wrong with you? What the hell does that mean?" He truly wanted to know.

"Well, you're part of it. It's mostly Chelsey."

He raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "Chelsey?"

"Yeah," she grabbed his forearms, "and you need to get off me. Aren't you getting married?"

He didn't budge. Man this woman could go from one subject to another without even a second thought.

"Married? F*ck that, I'm not getting married....unless it's to Gwen Stefani."

Sunny rolled her eyes, "Chelsey told me all about your little marriage talk. She said that you finally realized that you two had a future together."

"We talked about marriage yes. But I tried not to insinuate that I planned on marrying her."

"Well you failed, but it doesn't make a difference anyway, we'll never work," she tried sitting up again but he wouldn't move, "will you please get off me?"

"Get off?" he grinned wickedly, "oh I think I can get off."

Sunny glared up at him, "fuck you. You know what I meant."

That grin never disappeared and one hand found the zipper to her sleeping bag, slowly pulling it down. "Fuck you? Yeah I could probably do that."

Sunny felt like slapping him, "you piss me off like no one else you know that?"

His warm breath whispered over the soft skin of her neck as his lips found her earlobe, "mmm but that's what makes our sex so amazing."

Sunny whimpered as he softly sucked on her neck just below her ear. One hand pinned both of her wrists above her head to the tent floor while the other peeled back her sleeping bag between them.

He growled roughly when he discovered she was sleeping in nothing more than a tank top and the boy cut type panties.

Sunny turned her head and captured his lips with hers as his hand slid down her arm to her waist, grabbing her tank top and pulling it over her head. Mimicking his actions she soon had him shirtless as well, her hands sliding all over his well muscled upper body.

She moaned softly and caught a glimpse of the small patch of hair appearing, and disappearing as quickly underneath his pants. At the moment she felt like the animal. Fumbling with the button on his pants and then the zipper.

His eyes locked on hers and a megawatt smile crawled across his lips. With her help, and a few movements of his own she had him butt n.aked and her hands all over him, driving him wild. Soon it was even too much for him. He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up, ridding her of the small piece of lace she called panties and joined her in the sleeping bag.

With one deft movement he was inside her, causing her to moan softly near his ear. They were both working to their own sweet rhythm when it was all shattered by voices.

Sunny's eyes shot open and locked on Jimmy's. They were both so close to climaxing it was incredibly hard to stay still. Jimmy couldn't take it anymore. Fuck what the others found out, fuck what they saw, all he wanted right now was Sunny and a sweet release.

He slowly began rocking his hips again and Sunny couldn't ignore it. A few more thrusts and they both tumbled over the edge. She gently bit the Rev's shoulder in an attempt not to moan, and his head pressed into her pillow.

Spent and sweaty he collapsed on top of her. They both laid there for a moment, half in their own world, half in reality. And reality was, that they were in a tent, with paper thin walls, cheating on their partners, and only feet away from the picnic table that Becca and Johnny now occupied.

"I hate what you do to me," she admitted.

He laughed softly, "mmm on the contrary, I like what you do to me."

She kissed his cheek gently, "mmm you really do need to get off me now."

He nodded and obliged, rolling onto his side and pulling on his clothes. Sunny worked on getting dressed quickly as well, only to realize how bad it would look for her and the Rev to crawl out of her and Deegan's tent at the same time. Not to mention Jimmy's face had 'sexed up' written all over it.

"What are you grinning at?" he asked as he pulled his shoes back on.

"Nothing," she smiled and crawled to the window in the side of the tent, slowly unzipping it to not make any noise. Both Johnny and Becca had their backs to the tent.

"Get out carefully," she warned him, "and you were in your tent the whole time."

He rolled his eyes and unzipped the tent, carefully crawling out and standing up, trying to look presentable. Sunny slowly zipped her tent back up and he headed towards Becca and Johnny.

"Morning guys."

Becca turned her head to the side, "morning," she smiled sweetly.

Johnny just grinned and shook his head, "you're a whore."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading