Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Tell Me Honestly

"Ahhh the food has arrived," Jimmy stood up nearly as quickly as he sat down when he spotted Sunny's truck turning off the highway. He also realized how close he and Sunny had come to getting caught.

Syn was driving the truck and when he spotted the Rev he aimed right for him, stopping just in time.

The Rev was standing in front of the truck looking over the hood and through the windshield at Syn who simply stuck his tongue out at him.

"Nice driving asshole!" he glanced down at the small gap between him and the front of the truck.

Syn opened the door and jumped down out of the truck.

"Where is my food?"

"What food?" Syn asked like he had no idea what the Rev was talking about.

"Did you fuckin eat it?" Rev asked. He wouldn't put it past the man. The guy could eat with the best of them and never gained weight. Sometimes he swore it went directly to Syn's arms. They were huge.

"Oh calm down Jimmy I have your breakfast," Ashleigh passed him a Styrofoam container. It was well known amongst the group that Ashleigh and Jimmy were the ones that truly enjoyed their breakfast.

"Thank you," he grinned before returning to the picnic table.

"You're welcome," Ashleigh smiled and followed him.

Zacky climbed out of the truck behind her, his black hair laying flat. A rare sight. He looked worn out. With a coffee and cigarette in one hand he opened the back door to allow the others out of the back seat.

Matt and Kaela jumped out followed by Casey and Deegan.

"You really need to do your hair," Matt cocked an eyebrow as he looked Zacky over.

Ash heard because she turned around at the picnic table, "hey now Sanders, leave my boy alone."

"Yeah leave her boy alone," Zacky grinned.

Kaela laughed and glanced at Matt, "he looks cute, I'd do him," she patted Matt on the stomach and walked away.

Matt's mouth was nearly hanging open as he watched his girlfriend walk away. He glanced back at Zacky who had a triumphant grin plastered across his face.

"You hear that Shads? She'd do me."

Matt playfully punched him in the arm and walked away. Zacky closed the doors to the truck and headed for the picnic tables where everyone else now was.

"I brought you breakfast," Casey smiled as she handed Becca and Johnny each a container similar to the Rev's.

"Thanks," they replied in unison.

"Is Sunny up yet?" Deegan asked Becca and Johnny rather than the Rev.

"Not yet," Becca half smiled.

Deegan took the container that he had in his hand to his and Sunny's tent. When he unzipped it and stepped inside he found Sunny fully dressed and laying on her sleeping bag listening to her ipod.

"Morning," he smiled and zipped the tent shut again, "whatcha listening to?"

She pulled the earphones from her ears and shut it off, "Bullet For My Valentine," she gestured towards the container, "please say that's for me. My stomach has been growling since I woke up."

He laughed and handed it to her, "yeah it's for you."

"You're a doll," she smiled and sat up, "see anything cool in that small town?"

He shook his head and sat down on his sleeping bag. An eerie silence washing over them. Equally as awkward, they began speaking at the same time.

"Listen Deegan....."

"Sunny I'm..."

They both kind of chuckled, he gestured for her to go first.

She stared down at the container in her lap before looking up at him, "listen Deegan, I'm sorry about everything, especially my actions, I know they've caused suspicions, and the truth is, that I love Jimmy, I really do, but it's not the same love that I feel for you."

Deegan kind of smiled, "I know Sunny. I know that you have a long history with these guys and it's not one that I wanna mess with. I mean, initially I did, because Jimmy had one thing that I always wanted, and that was you. But I need you to understand that I love you. I always have and I always will, and I know that we've only been together for three years, but I know what I feel is real."

Sunny's heart was beating faster as she watched his expression and attitude change. Something was up, and she suddenly wasn't hungry anymore.

"Sunny do you love me? Truly?"

She sighed softly. This was a question she'd been battling ever since Jimmy returned. And the more she thought about it, the angrier she became. Everything that had happened to her, that she's been put through in the past couple years, Deegan had been there for her. Deegan had stuck with her through her ups and downs, and the fact that he was still sitting here in front of her meant alot.

Jimmy's allure was simply sex. The typical bad boy persona. Attractive in the moment? Yes. Long term? No. Not to mention he had Chelsey. And she sure as hell wasn't going anywhere on her own. And the Rev didn't seem to be helping her along.

"Sunny?"

"Hmmm," she was jerked from her thoughts. Her eyes met his, he looked scared. Like he was afraid she was going to say no.

"I do love you," she smiled, his fear seemed to slowly wash away. He was grinning now as he took her breakfast from her, set it aside, and scooted closer towards her.

"Sunny Wilson...will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading