Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Family Breakfast

Jimmy rolled over in the bed and glanced at the alarm clock. It was 7am and already everyone in the house was at each other throats, and he guessed it was due to Syn's endeavors. During the last two weeks of the tour the guy had turned into a sexual monster. Whatever he had, it hit him hard. He almost felt sorry for the guy.

Stretching out, he wiggled his toes and realized his feet were hanging over the end of the bed. Though he realized he shouldn't complain, Casey had graciously allowed him to sleep in her room, and it was fantastic compared to the bunks on the bus.

After a few moments of silence he pulled himself out of bed and heard the washing machine kick in as he opened the door to the bedroom.

He laughed when he saw Brian trying to figure out how much laundry detergent to use. Lately they'd been lucky. They girls had just been washing their clothes for them, but Syn must have pissed someone off.

"Hey Rev, how much do I put in this thing?" Syn yelled over his shoulder.

"Fuck if I know," Jimmy mumbled, "just throw it all in."

Syn shrugged and followed the Rev's advice. He dumped what was in the little scoop into the washing machine, "to hell with it."

When he was done they headed downstairs and were greeted by the smell of pancakes.

"Who wants blueberries in theirs?" Sunny asked out loud.

Matt had Kaela wrapped in a tight hug but she managed to raise her hand. He was the only one who could take her from b*tch to nice in under a minute.

"What about chocolate chips?" Sunny asked next.

"Oh definitely us," the Rev shouted over everyone, referring to him and Syn.

"Anyone want whip cream and strawberries on theirs. I can chop up some strawberries," Casey added.

"I will," Matt yelped.

Casey looked at Sunny, Ashleigh and Zacky, "I know you guys will."

Once the girls had breakfast whipped up everyone sat down at the table to eat.

"You guys have to work today?" Ashleigh asked between mouthfuls.

"Nope, a day off to just relax," Johnny smiled.

Casey laughed softly, "you've been relaxing for the last two days."

The boys grinned and continued to eat.

"Which is why," Zacky piped up, "we're taking you lovely ladies out tonight to that new bar and restaurant that opened up on the beach."

"Really?" Ashleigh eyed him carefully.

He grinned and leaned in to kiss her softly.

"What time are you done classes?" Matt asked none of them in particular.

"I'm done at noon," Kaela answered.

Casey nodded, "I'm the same as her."

"What about you?" Brian asked Sunny.

She took a sip of her apple juice and set it down, "I'm not done till four."

"Me either," Ashleigh added, "in fact it may be later for me."

"Well we're definitely going out for supper," Matt added as he slid his empty glass across the table to Sunny, "would you be a sweetheart?"

She picked up his glass, "I'm always a sweetheart you know that Matt," she grinned as she headed to the fridge to get more juice.

He smiled showing all his pearly white teeth, "I know."

"And to definitely test out the new bar," Syn added.

"Long as you don't bring any more ladies home," Casey laughed.

He pretended to pout and Casey nearly felt sorry for him. That damn puppy dog look did it to her every time. He was one of the few guys that could pull it off anytime. So well in fact he claimed it was good to get girls in bed.

"Well I have to get going," Sunny got up from the table and placed her dishes in the sink, "I will see you all later."

Jimmy looked up at her, "you walking again?"

She nodded and started for the stairs, "yeah."

He hated her walking anywhere. Where the feeling came from he wasn't too sure. He just wanted her to be safe at all times. Even though it was daylight and a relatively safe neighborhood.

"By the time you're ready to go, I'll be ready and I'll give you a ride," he offered.

She shook her head, "no thanks Jimmy, I can walk."

"Well I'll walk with you."

Sunny glanced around and it was awkward having everyone else in the room quiet as well. Silence with this many people around usually meant something was up, "alright, I'll be ready in 15 minutes."

"Don't like her anymore hey?" Matt laughed when she'd gone upstairs.

Jimmy glanced up at him, "what?"

Brian nudged him, "oh come on Rev, we all know you still have a thing for her."

Jimmy leaned back in his chair, oh if they only knew, "that was in like grade 9 for god sakes, can we fuckin drop it?"

"It's cute, " Kaela smiled as she took the last bite of her pancakes.

"You're cute," Matt grinned as he leaned over and kissed her.

"Okay enough of this," Casey laughed as she got up from the table, "I'll see you guys later."

After everyone was finished Ashleigh, Casey and Kaela headed off to school, while the boys headed into the living room to play playstation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading <333