Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Cheaper And Double The Fun

Zacky crossed his ankles as he stretched back into the couch. Ashleigh was sitting at the other end of the couch with her legs tucked underneath her, hugging a pillow. Zacky had just received an unpleasant call from the Rev.

"I don't think they should do this."

Zacky looked at his girlfriend, "Sunny and Deegan? Or Rev and Chelsey?"

She ran her fingers through her hair, "both," she looked up at him.

Zacky shrugged, "Rev's just being a jackass. He's like that. And Sunny, probably mostly because she's hurt."

Asheigh nodded and looked out the window. It was nearing midnight and the stars were shinning brightly against their black backdrop.

"We should go to bed," Zacky reached across the couch and patted her on the knee before standing up.

She nodded and held out her hand to him, he pulled her up.

"So what are you girls doing tomorrow?" with her hand still clasped in his he began leading her up the stairs.

"Wedding stuff."

"Don't look so bummed babe," he tugged her into a hug in the middle of the stairs, "they'll figure out what they're doing before anything to serious happens. I'm gonna talk to the Rev tomorrow."

Ashleigh looked up at him and smiled, "thank you."

He kissed her on the tip of her nose, "you're welcome, now lets go," he began pulling her up the stairs again.

*****************************************************************************

The next morning Sunny was up and ready to go by seven. She walked to school, went to her morning class then walked home. By then everyone else in the house was up and bustling about. Someone was cooking breakfast because the house smelled damn good. Matt and Johnny were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Morning."

They both looked up at her, "morning."

She slipped off her shoes and headed into the kitchen. Becca and Zacky were cooking breakfast. Ashleigh, Kaela and Casey were sitting at the kitchen table looking through a magazine.

"Something smells good," Sunny smiled and set her bag down on one of the free chairs.

"Hungry?" Zacky asked as he dug another plate out for her.

Sunny smiled, "sure if there's enough."

"Always," Becca smiled.

"So you ready to go shopping today?" Casey smiled up at her.

She sat down on a chair beside Kaela, "yeah if you guys are."

Kaela took a sip of her orange juice and nodded, "absolutely."

"So I was thinking, we should go pick out a cake, then go pick out the flowers we want and table pieces, stuff like that."

"You picked your colors already?" Becca asked her from across the kitchen.

"Yeah," Sunny pulled one leg up and placed it on her chair, "just black and white."

"Did you decide on the church or not?" Ashleigh knew of Sunny's conversation with her mother, she also knew how unpleased she'd be if it wasn't in a church.

Sunny smirked, "no church."

"So have you picked a date yet?" Zacky asked, specifically for himself. He wanted to know the time line in which he had to talk the Rev out of marrying Chelsey.

"Next month."

The expression on everyone's face was one of shock.

"I talked to Deegan last night, and we both think it's better to get it over with."

Ashleigh looked up at Zacky helplessly. He looked equally as freaked out.

"Rev's here," Matt walked into the kitchen and headed straight to the fridge.

Sunny snapped her head around to look out the window in the livingroom and indeed he was right. Chelsey's car was in the drive way and the Rev was getting out of the driver's side. Her heart fluttered with the hope that Jimmy was the only one, but that didn't happen. Chelsey climbed out of the passenger seat. Ashleigh knew all hell was about to break loose, Especailly when Sunny found out about the Rev and Chelsey.

"Hey Johnny," Rev stepped in through the front door, leaving it open for Chelsey.

"Sup man?" Johnny reached his hand out and Rev grasped it.

"Not too much," Rev looked up and spotted Sunny sitting at the kitchen table with the other girls. Chelsey came in the front door closing it behind her.

"Hi Johnny," she smiled the biggest smile Johnny was sure he'd ever seen. That was until he spotted something bigger. The rock on Chelsey's ring finger.

Johnny quickly glanced at the Rev trying to act surprised, "you getting married?"

Rev nodded and Chelsey skipped over to him, "see Johnny, isn't it pretty?"

Sunny heard everything and her smile slowly faded. She turned her head to look away from him as they entered the kitchen, greeting everyone, but her. At least until Chelsey sat down beside her.

"Hey you," she nudged Sunny's shoulder, "I heard you're getting married too."

Sunny nodded and turned to look at her.

"Well, congratulations," she squealed, throwing her arms around Sunny nearly knocking her off her chair.

"Congratulations to you too," Sunny wrapped her arms around Chelsey's awkwardly.

"You know what we should do," Chelsey grinned when she finally let her go, "we should go dress shopping together."

"Perhaps," Sunny lied, she had no intention of going anywhere with Chelsey, that whole keep your friends close, but enemies closer bit was definitly not going to work in her situation.

"Of course, it'll be soo much fun!"

Jimmy leaned against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest.

Zacky grabbed him by the arm, "you hungry?"

Rev shook his head no. He wasn't hungry in the least bit. He'd had a stomach ache ever since he left band pracitce the night before, and it'd only gotten worse when he'd asked Chelsey to marry him. Maybe he should have taken that as a sign. In all honesty, it wasn't even what he'd intended to do that night. The ring initially had been for Sunny, and he'd been carrying it around without any success for just about two years. The only luck he did have, was Chelsey not finding the damn thing. Not that it really mattered now. Now he'd really screwed everything up. The look on Sunny's face when he walked in the door had been one of pure hurt. But what the hell did she think she was doing to him. After all, even if he hadn't asked Chelsey, she'd still be marrying Deegan right? At least that was his logic, and he was going to stick with it. It made him feel better.

"You know what would be even more intense," Chelsey cut in again, her only thoughts strictly on the wedding, "if we had a double wedding."

Sunny opened her eyes wider and looked at her, "I don't think..."

"No," Rev shook his head, "that wouldn't work."

Sunny wasn't entirely sure who she was more shocked with, the wedding fairy to her right or the devil she was marrying. His quite blatent 'No' tempted her to tell Chelsey that it might not be a bad idea. However she was beat to the punch, and what shocked her even more, was her friends.

"Actually it might Rev," Zacky spoke up, "that way we could all be at the weddings, we're all friends."

Ashleigh was catching on, "it would work really well. I mean us girls could be the bridesmaids for both, and you guys, the groomsmen," she turned to Chelsey, "unless you have someone else picked out."

Chelsey shook her head, "no keep going, I think it sounds fantastic."

"Kill two birds with one stone," Zacky was trying to convince Rev, "it'll be cheaper and double the fun."

Jimmy was barely listening to his friend. He was too busy staring at Sunny. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Or, maybe it was a little kid who just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Either way, she didn't look too impressed. Yet she wasn't protesting anything.

"I need a moment," she finally spoke up, pushing her chair away from the table and heading into the living room and outside closing the door behind her.

"I should go talk to her," Ashleigh went to stand up but Jimmy placed his hand on her shoulder as he went by.

"I got it."

Sitting back down Ashleigh glanced at Zacky, then at Chelsey, "you should go with him,"

Chelsey thought about it for a moment, "yeah I guess," she got up and headed outside, closing the door softly behind her.

Ashleigh looked up at her boyfriend and spoke the minute Chelsey closed the door behind her, "so what exactly is the plan Zacky?" they'd let everyone in on the whole situation that morning while Sunny was gone.

Kaela started laughing, "how old are we? Do you guys realize that we're actually having like a meeting in the kitchen, on how to break up our friends?"

Syn shrugged, "but if they're just gonna get divorced in a year, there isn't much use in getting married."

Casey nodded in agreement, "we need to do something."

"So what's the plan Zacky?" Becca leaned against Johnny.

Everyone stared at poor Zacky, waiting for an answer. He shrugged, there really was no plan, "I figure, if we push them together as much as possible, one of them is bound to snap....then no more wedding,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading