Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Last Minute Decisions

"You need one," Zacky pushed a drink across the counter towards her. Sunny smelled it before shaking her head and laughing. She was quite content with her ice tea.

"No I don't," she turned around on her bar stool, "but I know Ashleigh needs another one."

Ashleigh laughed from her position at the table and shook her head, "no, no more."

"Yeah you do," Sunny picked up the glass and turned to face her, waving it slightly in front of her face, "it's calling you and you know it."

Ashleigh smiled and backed down, taking the drink and sticking her tongue out at Sunny, "that's peer pressure."

Sunny laughed, "well can't waste a drink Zacky made, it'll be a gooder," she smiled.

"Ohh gee, just what I need," Ash took a sip, and gazed past Sunny to Zacky, they were the only three in the kitchen at the moment, "you got the salad under control baby?"

Zacky glanced up at her over the counter, and set down the bottle of jack daniels, "salad?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah," she set her drink down, "I asked you to make it because Matt will have everything on the barbecue cooked before you know it."

The front door opened, "We're here!" Val chimed, her voice echoing througout the living room as she stepped into the house followed by Michelle and Ruby.

"Hey," Sunny smiled as she headed into the living room, greeting each of them with a hug.

"Ooooh this is for you," Val passed her a small present.

Sunny looked up at her curiously, "what's it for?"

"It's kind of like a....pre wedding present," Michelle smiled, moving to stand beside her sister.

"Well, open it," Ruby urged her, "before Chelsey sees," she laughed.

Shaking her head and smiling Sunny unwrapped and carefully opened the small box revealing a beautiful silver diamond cross necklace.

"We thought it would go good with your dress," Val smiled.

"Thank you so much," Sunny beamned, hugging them each again, "do I have to wait to wear it?"

Michelle shook her head and laughed, "no here," she took the box from her and Sunny turned around so Michelle could help her put it on.

"So where is everyone?" Ruby asked quizically, Sunny hadn't even noticed that she was carrying a couple bags of groceries.

"Oh, I can take those for you, everyone else is outside, except Zacky and Ashleigh who are in the kitchen."

Ruby slipped off her shoes, "no that's fine."

"Trying to avoid saying hi to us are they?" Michelle took off her shoes and headed into the kitchen with Ruby not far behind her.

"Thank you again," Sunny brushed her fingertips over her necklace and turning around to face Val.

Val took off her shoes and stood up straight smiling, "you're very welcome," she tucked her shoes to the side, "so are you excited?"

Sick to her stomach was more like it. She was getting to the point where she couldn't believe that she was actually doing this.

"I am...but I'm not," she admitted.

Val looked her over and smiled softly, "well I'm not the best person to talk to in the whole, couple, department, but don't do it if it doesn't feel right."

Sunny smirked, "who have you been talking to?" she laughed.

"No one," Val grinned.

They headed into the kitchen where Ashleigh was chasing Zacky out the patio doors so she could make the salad. Ruby was unloading the stuff they brought and Michelle was heading outside with Zacky.

"So who's all out there?" Val sat down at the table and Sunny went in search of another glass.

"Ummm just about everyone we know," Ashleigh laughed, "the girls, Deegan and a bunch of his friends, the guys and some people they know, Sunny's little brother and his girlfriend."

"Ahhh he's got a girlfriend now?" Val smiled.

"Yeah, though he still seems a little embarassed about it," Sunny held up two glasses so that Val could see, "a drink, or wine or champagne?"

"Oohhh you guys went all out," Val thought about it for a moment, "ahhh I'll have wine."

"Good choice," Casey smiled as she came into the kitchen through the patio doors.

"While you're at it, I need two refills my dear," she set the glasses down on the counter.

Sunny laughed and filled them up after Val's, "you drinkin for two now Case?"

Casey took Val's glass to her, "no, some chick Deegan knows wants a refill."

"No it's on the counter unless Ashleigh hid it," Zacky laughed, stopping everyone mid sentence as him and Kaela came through the open doors.

"Hey Val," Zacky chimed, moving around the table and hugging her before going in search of his bottle of jack daniels.

"Val," Kaela greeted her before continuing on the the counter where Zacky fixed them another drink.

"Zacky," Ashleigh smacked him on the ass to get his attention, "is Matt done cooking?"

"I don't know," he kissed her softly, "but I can check."

Him and Kaela left the kitchen about as quickly as they came in.

"Think they have the tables set up outside?" Sunny moved to stand in the doorway. There was so many people out there that she didn't doubt her neighbors would be phoning to complain at some point in the night.

"I can get plates and stuff," Val stood up and Sunny helped her. Soon, they had the tables outside covered and set and ready to eat. After dinner it turned into a full blown party, a party Sunny figured she was going to pay dearly for in the morning. Not because she'd be hungover, because she didn't drink, but because their house, was demolished.

************************************************************************

Sunny rolled out of bed when she heard the screaming coming from downstairs. Throwing a sweater on over top of her tank top and a pair of pj pants over her boy cut shorts she opened her bedroom door and hurried down the hallway to the top of the stairs, only to see Jimmy standing in the middle of her living room with Chelsey in his arms, hugging her tight. Everyone else was sitting around the TV, occupying the couches and chairs, looking at the 'happy' couple.

Rolling her eyes at the thought that she'd actually hurried out of bed to see this she slowly sauntered down the stairs.

"Hey babe," Becca cooed from her perch on the arm of Johnny's chair.

"Ooooh Sunny," Chelsey squealed, "let me down."

Jimmy set Chelsey down and she hurried towards Sunny, meeting her half way up the stairs and thrusting some neatly folded up papers into her hand, "look!"

Sunny slowly unfolded the papers, completely confused about what was going on. Whatever it was, it had Chelsey in a giddy state. She was about to unfold the last bit when I hand clamped around her wrist. The hand belonged to Jimmy.

"Let's go, I wanna talk to you."

She narrowed her eyes at him but obliged, folding the papers up again and turning around, heading back upstairs, it wasn't until she reached the top that she realized everyone else had grown eerily quiet.

"What's going on?" Sunny asked him over her shoulder as they headed into her room. Jimmy closed the door behind him.

"Open them."

"Alright," she sat down on her bed and unfolded the papers again and two plane tickets fell into her lap. Her eyes scanned the bigger letters above the top and she gasped, "are you serious? What are these for?"

"You and Deegan, for your honey moon, we're going there too."

Sunny looked up at him, "you planned my honeymoon?" she asked, completely shocked.

"I didn't," Rev held his hands up in self-defence, "Chelsey said you mentioned that you'd like to go to the Bahama's for your honeymoon."

"It was just a thought," Sunny sputtered picking up the plane tickets, "I can't believe she'd do that. I can't....I can't do this anymore. She's planned everything from the menu, to my honeymoon. It's like I'm not even getting married, I'm just her planning sidekick."

"You know she doesn't mean to intrude," Rev tried sticking up for Chelsey.

"My ass," Sunny threw the tickets onto her bed before standing up, "is that what she's trying to do? Drive me crazy? Just rub it in my face that she won?"

Rev crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against her desk, looking up at her amused, "won what?"

Oh god. Was he really that dumb. Or did he just like to hear her repeat it?

"Is this whole situation like a game to you?" she asked him seriously, "I mean, you hate Deegan, but now you're buddying up to him. You know I dislike Chelsey, so you agree that we should have a double wedding. You're mad because I won't be the other woman in your relationship, and you're even more pissed off when Deegan asks me to marry him. You act like if everything doesn't go your way, then it shouldn't go at all. It's like you don't want me to be happy."

"You're not happy," he snarled, she'd chewed him out long enough, now it was time for him to let loose, "I see it in your eyes every god damn time someone mentions something about the wedding. Everytime somone mentions Deegan's name. You're eyes say everything Sunny, when you're happy, they sparkle so brigh it puts the stars to shame, and they're as dull as a f*ckin rock when you're not. And hun, I haven't seen them sparkle since he asked you to marry him nearly a month ago."

"It's just because I'm stressed," she looked away from him and out the window.

Rev shook his head, "that's not the reason."

Sunny stared up at him before running her hands through her hair, "so what do you want me to do Jimmy? Tell me...please just tell me what to do."

"Don't marry him," Jimmy said flatly.

"Just like that?" she asked him, "you want me to just forget it, tell him it's over? Then what? Are you gonna leave Chelsey? Or are you going to marry her anyway? Are we gonna be together? Or am I destined to be alone? Because that's what this is really about isn't it? Us?"

Jesus. He'd never heard so many questions in one breath before. But ultimately that's what everything came down to. Them.

"Silence speaks volumes," Sunny shook her head as her eyes wandered over his face, searching for any sign of feelings of foolishness, or regret, or pain.

Silence.

"I think we should have seperate weddings," she said finally, turning around and beginning to make her bed.

Rev sighed and stood up straight, "the weddings are two days away Sunny, how can we split them up now?"

"I don't know," Sunny fluffed up her pillows, she was doing everything she could think of to keep from turning around and having to face him, "I'll find a different venue, a church maybe, and I'll just phone everyone on my get list and let them know of the change."

"If that's what you want," Jimmy said softly.

She pulled her blankets tighter to get rid of the wrinkles before standing up and turning to face him.

He placed his hands on her cheeks, "I want you to be happy Sunny."

That did it. That broke her heart in two. The first time she actually had him expressing his real feelings, was when they were leaving each other forever.

"I am happy," she lied and he knew it.

His thumbs stroked her skin softly beneath her eyes, "then I'm happy," he was lying to. He leaned down and kissed her softly, "because I love you."

*****************************************************************************

The morning of her wedding came all too quickly. And she felt sick to her stomach despite the fact that she hadn't touched any of the breakfast sitting in front of her. Actually, in all truth, she hadn't felt good any morning since her little talk with Jimmy.

A clenching in her stomach told her it was time to go. She abruptly left the table causing Kaela to stop mid sentence.

It was in the bathroom, while hugging the porcelin throne that she finally decided to face the truth. Which in all honesty scared the hell out of her.

Ashleigh knocked on the bathroom door for the fourth time. She'd watched Sunny hurry from the kitchen this morning to the bathroom, and hadn't seen her since.

"Sunny it's Ash."

She knocked again.

"Come in," she heard softly.

Ashleigh turned the door knob and the door opened. Sunny was sitting on the floor with her back against the bathtub and not too far from the toilet. She looked like she'd been crying.

Ash narrowed her eyes at her cousin before closing the door behind her, and joining her on the floor, "what are you doing?"

Sunny drew her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs, "thinking."

"Crying looks more like it," Ashleigh looked at her seriously, "what's wrong?"

"I love Deegan..." Sunny started and Ashleigh sighed.

"I know, you've convinced me of this once already."

Sunny looked over at her cousin, "Ash I think I'm pregnant."

Ashleigh's eyes widened, "are you serious?"

Sunny nodded, then looked straight ahead at the closed door, "I don't want to tell Deegan."

Ashleigh followed her gaze, "why not? You're marrying him it'll be alright."

Sunny's silence set in and Ashleigh gasped, "it's the Rev's?"

"I'm pretty sure," Sunny's gaze never wavered, "but I mean, I guess it could be Deegan's," She highly doubted it. The last couple of times with the Rev had been spur of the moment, no protection, stupid emotions causing even more stupid actions.

"Oh boy," Ash stared down at the floor, entirely unsure of what to say.

"Yeah," Sunny brushed the back of her hand against her cheek, "maybe I won't tell Deegan...let him think it's his."

She couldn't believe that she was even considering that option. But Jimmy had made it fairly clear in the park and her room that he wasn't going to leave Chelsey for her. And he definitly wouldn't be interested now that a kid was involved.

"Right Sunny," Ash said sarcastically, "and when the kid pops out with black spikey hair and drum sticks attatched to it's hands what are you going to tell Deegan?"

That actually caused Sunny to laugh, "I'm screwed aren't I?"

"Ooohhh man," Ash smiled at the thought, " can you just imagine a baby Rev?"

Sunny laughed at the thought, "kinda like the spawn of the devil himself eh?"

Ash leaned against her, resting her head on her shoulder, "yeah, well...you're suppose to be walking down the isle in a couple of hours...we need to do something."

"Like what?" Sunny asked her seriously, "there's nothing I can do. I'm going to have to talk to Jimmy."

"But when?" Ashleigh turned to a panicked look, "the guys are all Zacky's house getting ready, probably drinking, discussing the Rev's loss in masculinity."

Sunny got up off the cold tile floor then helped Ashleigh up, "I know, but I have to do something."

"Well I agree with you there," Ash nodded, "but remember Chelsey is pissed off that you seperated your weddings and left her with no bridesmaids. She'll go ape shit if she finds out you went anywhere near her wedding."

Sunny tried to smile softly, "well if it comes down to it, I may just have to kick her ass."

***************************************************************************

"God damn we look good," Johnny beamed after all 5 guys climbed out of the back of their white limo and smoothed out their suits, looking upon their reflections in the windows.

The sun was shining, birds singing, cars lined the streets like crazy. The park was completely decorated, and fenced off. Security guards were situated everywhere you could think of.

"Here," Matt stepped in front of the Rev and adjusted his cut off tie, centering it, "there ya go."

Syn did up the buttons on his jacket then looked up at Jimmy, "are ya nervous Rev?"

Jimmy stared at his reflection in the tinted window. His big black glasses covering his blooshot eyes. His black hair spiked perfectly, his neck tattoos just visible from beneath the collar of his jacket. He glanced down at his hands and realized he was shaking. Stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets he glanced at Syn who looked pretty good all decked out. Especially since they'd spent majority of the night, drinking and watching and occasionally getting to touch the strippers. Yeah, there wasn't a much better bachelor party than that.

"Yeah I am a little," he admitted.

Matt patted him on the arm, "you'll be fine man."

"There you guys are," Ruby hurried towards them in ber blood red bridesmaid dress, her cell phone pressed to her ear "come on. Chelsey was freaking out that you weren't here yet,"

Ruby had offered to bed the one to come earlier and make sure everything went according to plan. The guys followed her deeper into the park coming upon the white benches set up and neatly decorated, They greated guests and moved as quickly as they could to the white arch Chelsey had picked to stand behind the priest.

They posed all together momentarily for a picture from the photographer they'd hired, as well as a picture for the only magazine photographer they allowed in. No one else was allowed camera's. It'd upset alot of people, but Jimmy really didn't want more than what was absolutely necessary leaking onto the internet.

Jimmy pulled his jacket sleeve up slightly to reveal his watch, they were damn close to the time in which he was to sign over his bachelor papers. All of the guests were dispersing from their large groups and finding their seats. He shifted his weight nervously. He could see the back of the park from where he stood and he watched the white limo that belonged to his fiance and the rest of the bridal party park behind their limo. Fans screaming, standing on the other side of the fence, watching them emerge. He sucked in his breath when he saw Chelsey nearing him. He had to admit, she looked very good. But was looking damn fine going to make up for the lack of feelings he felt?

**********************************************************************************

"I can't believe we're doing this," Kaela gripped onto the seat as their limo driver did the best he could to speed through traffic.

Casey giggled, "you have to admit, no one's going to expect five damn hot girls to crash a celebrity wedding."

Sunny patted her wedding dress down, she took up alot of space because of how the dress poofed up when she sat.

"Deegan didn't even look upset," Ashleigh beamed, she was so happy that Sunny hadn't went through with it.

"I think he knew it was coming," Sunny said softly.

"So how are we going to get in?" Becca asked, bracing herself with one arm, and holding her silky black bridesmaid dress down with the other to keep it from flying up.

"Yeah Chelsey probably took us all off the guest list," Casey's expression saddened.

Kaela laughed softly as she imagined it, "we run like we've never fuckin run before, get nasty if you have to," she giggled, "we just have to make sure Sunny gets to talk to Jimmy."

"This is gonna go so wrong," Sunny watched out the windows as they sped by other vehicles, "what if he hates me after this?"

The atmosphere grew quiet.

"Well, at least you tried," Ashleigh's gaze locked on Sunny's, "and if he doesn't appreciate it, then he doesn't deserve you."

They felt the limo slow down and Sunny realized they'd made it to the park. Her heart began beating rapidly inside her chest. She was really doing this. They surveyed the scenery for a moment. Where they would enter the park there was an opening in he fence where a security guard stood, no doubt to take invitations.

The girls borrowed a piece of paper from the limo driver, folded it in half and scribbled 'Thanks!' on the inside. The plan was simple. Put Sunny at the front, hand the security guard the paper, and the minute he took it, run!

Now, standing on the gravel outside he limo, listening to the fans on the other side of the fence screaming, and withstanding the flashes from people taking pictures, Sunny had a feeling this wasn't going to work. And it sure as hell was going to make the headline in the paper. No doubt there were already rumors circling around why there would be two bridal parties at the same wedding.

The girls circled around her as she slipped off her heels, holding them with one hand and gathering her dress accordingly. The rest of the girls followed suit, taking off their shoes and nearing the guy. He looked at them suspiciously.

Sunny was terrified. If she'd known that her track and field skills in highscool were all leading up to this moment...she would have tried harder.

The following moments happened so fast. The man stopped them, eyed them up curiously, looked over his clipboard, and took the fake invitation. Before she knew it, she was racing arcoss the park as fast as she could, dropping her shoes to get a better grip on her dress so that she didn't trip. A quick glance behind her told her that the rest of the girls were with her as well, they were all laughing as they ran. The man that was at the gate followed them a ways before alerting someone on his walkie talkie. He couldn't leave the front entrance unattended.

The girls caught up to her as they neared the ceremony. Sunny slowed down and stopped at the back of the isle. People turned around to look and a series of gasps errupted througout the crowd.

"Ashleigh!?"

Breathing hard and one track minded Sunny looked up towards the alter. Zacky had noticed the girls. And so did the magazine photographer because he began snapping off pictures like crazy. Everyone in the crowd turned in their seats, a roar of whispering building up.

Jimmy pulled his lips from Chelsey's and looked down the isle. The sight of Sunny standing there in her dress, with the rest of the girls in theirs caused his heart to start beating faster.

This seriously had to be the most fucked up wedding he'd ever seen or heard of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading!
Make sure to check out the sequel "I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame, The Day She Changes Her Last Name"
<333