Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Everyone Has Secrets

Sunny and Jimmy cut through the park and headed towards the college.

"So you happy to be home?"

Jimmy walked along beside her with his hands in his front pockets, "yeah I mean, I love touring and all, but when you're cooped up on a bus with four other guys, it can get a little irritating."

Sunny smiled at the thought, "yeah I can only imagine your guy's bus."

Jimmy merely nodded. The silence silence began to creep up on them as they continued down the path through the park. He couldn't stand it anymore. It never use to be this way between them.

"So this is...."

"A little awkard," she finished as she looked over at him. She didn't remember him ever being that tall. At 6'2 he was a good 5 inches taller than she.

Jimmy laughed and tossed his head to the side to get the hair out of his eyes, "yeah....so how's the new boyfriend?" he looked over at her.

Sunny slowed down and glanced up at him, "what new boyfriend?"

"I saw a picture of you and him in your room when I was talking to Brian the other night."

"Oh," she nodded as she recalled the pictures of them at the mall from one of those little photo booths, "he's doin good. How's your girlfriend?"

She didn't know if he still had a girlfriend, but she was working on a pretty good haunch. She knew Jimmy liked the girls, and unfortuneately for her, the girls tended to like him.

"She's a little upset right now."

Sunny's eyes widened, and her heart skipped a beat, "does she...?"

"Know about us?" Jimmy stopped and asked as his eyes locked on hers.

"Yeah," god she hated secrets, and she had her fair share of them.

He shook his head, his head and started walking again, "no she doesn't, no one does."

Sunny had to admit that she was thankful, "good, because it was a momentary lapse of judgment on both our parts."

Jimmy smirked and shook his head slightly thinking she wouldn't notice but she did, "well that lapse of judgment lasted almost a year Sunny."

She sighed, but agreed.

"We were good together, what happened?"

She ran her fingers through her dirty blond hair as she thought back, "what happened was that we never actually got to be together Jimmy," she paused to check out his reaction before continuing, "you had a girlfriend. That's why we had to end it. If anybody would have figured it out, none of us would be friends right now."

He mulled the thought around in his mind, she was probably right, "so what's his name?" He couldn't help but be curious of the man who was dating his amazing friend.

"Deegan," she smiled, "you still with," she held her hands just above her boobs.

Jimmy laughed, "just because she has big tits doesn't mean that she doesn't have a name."

Sunny laughed softly, "yeah well, she was dating my man, I really didn't want nor care to learn her name."

"Your man hey?" Jimmy grinned as he looked her over, "I like that. But her name is Chelsey, and yes I'm still with her."

She hitched her shoulder bag higher up her shoulder, "I still don't care to learn her name," she stated flatly. And she was serious. What she knew of Chelsey was that the girl was a groupie, who claimed to have 'changed' over night and fallen deeply in love with the Rev.

Jimmy laughed and they continued their way down the path until they hit a super busy street.
They waited for traffic and hurried across to the college.

"So I'll see you after?"

Sunny stopped and turned around, "you're not going to come any closer?"

"I would but, I don't wanna get mauled by sex crazed women," he held up his hand to keep her from responding, "though I usually enjoy their company I highly doubt you'd enjoy me bringing them back to your house," he grinned.

Sunny walked a few steps back towards him laughing softly, "you're right, you wouldn't be stepping through my doorway," she smiled, "hug?"

Grinning he picked her up off the ground and hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad you're back," she smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He kissed the tip of her nose, "me too," and set her down, "see you later."

She smiled and watched him walk away. Damn, everything about that boy still tugged at her heart strings. Sighing she turned and began heading for her first class. This whole situation was going to be difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading <333