Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

I'm Curious

"Five times?" Johnny guessed as he threw his peanut shell at Brian.

"Hah," Sunny scoffed, "please, he had sex more than 5 times in the past two days, let alone a week."

Brian simply grinned, "she's right," He was proud of his sexual endeavors.

"What about you Matty?" Casey grinned as she tossed her peanut shell at Johnny to make him quit.

"How many times have I had sex in the last week? How the hell did we get on this topic?"

"It better not be any," Kaela threw a whole peanut at him and it hit him in the head, "because I haven't been getting any."

Matt jumped off his chair and hopped on Kaela's lap nearly knocking her chair over backwards.

"Something tells me he'll be getting laid tonight," Ashleigh grinned.

"Well since Matty's out, how about you Jimmy?"

Sunny brought her eyes up from her glass and they locked on Jimmy's. She wondered if it was Chelsey whom he was fooling around with. But she knew deep down it wasn't. If he'd cheat on Chelsey with her, he'd cheat on Chelsey with someone else. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She'd heard that phrase a few times.

"None."

"Hah!" Zacky laughed, "you're such a liar, what about that babe that was squealin on the bus the other night?"

Jimmy grinned, "I tried to tell her to be quiet."

"What was her name again?" Brian smiled, "wasn't it something totally bizarre?"

Matt pulled his mouth off Kaela's, "fucking Bambi."

Casey raised her eyebrow, "excuse me?"

Jimmy laughed and leaned forward resting his head in his hands before looking up at everyone, "haha yeah her name was Bambi."

"Oooh you were fucking Bambi?" Ashleigh laughed.

"Alright alright," Jimmy held up his hands, "time to share your latest experience Zacky."

Ashleigh looked at him curiously and he grinned, "some girl tried to take advantage of me baby."

"Because you were drunk?" she questioned.

Zacky nodded and leaned back in his chair, recalling the incident, "I met this chick, what was it our second last show, and she was all nice and sweet wanted an autograph, so we invited her back with a couple other girls to party, so we were on the bus and it was like three in the morning and I was fuckin' hammered so I crawled into my bunk. Brian and Jimmy were running around half assed naked entertaining everyone but this one chick crept into the back and into my bunk topless."

"Oooh topless, that had to have been terrible," Kaela said sarcastically.

"Yeah it was pretty bad, she needed a boob job something fierce," Zacky laughed and Ashleigh smacked him.

"Ouch," he rubbed the spot to ease the pain, "what she didn't have any boobs."

"I should thank her," Ashleigh smacked him again playfully and laughed, "it kept you away from her you ass."

Zacky captured her hands in his own, "don't babe that hurts," he pretended to pout, "you know I wouldn't cheat on you," he leaned in and kissed her softly.

"What about you ladies?" Brian asked curiously, "you can't seriously tell me that you've all behaved yourselves."

Kaela eventually got Matt off of her and back into his own chair, "I wasn't getting any," she pouted.

"Me either," Ashleigh leaned against Zacky and he kissed the top of her head.

"Casey?" Johnny pushed.

She blushed instantly, "I'm still a virgin," she muttered quietly.

Syn's eyes widened, "haha you're not serious are you?"

She leaned back into her chair and nodded, "yes I am," she said proudly.

That cocky grin emerged on Syn's face again, "you want some help with that?"

She shook her head and laughed, "no offense Syn, I love ya, but I don't know what diseases you're carrying."

"You guys want another round of drinks?" It was the bartender. Sunny glanced around and realized they were pretty much the only ones left in the bar.

"Of course," Zacky said as he stood up and pulled his wallet from his pants pocket and headed off to pay for them even though the last thing they all needed was more drinks.

***************************************************************************

The boys who were regular drinkers were drunk, but not so much that they couldn't function. The girls were a mess.

"I can walk just fine!" Kaela protested as she trudged ahead of Matt towards the front door of the house. Unfortunately she forgot about the step and nearly face planted it into the flower bed but Matt caught her.

"Get her another fuckin drink then maybe she can walk!" Johnny screamed from behind them.

"Shhhhh," Sunny placed her finger on Johnny's lips, "the old lady next door doesn't like us, she'll get the cops to take you away."

Jimmy rolled his eyes, he'd never seen her or any of them for that matter this drunk before. He had his finger hooked in one of Sunny's belt loops to keep her from straying to far or falling. To top it off, everything she saw, she had to slow down and comment on. He was tempted to just pick her up and carry her to the house, at least they'd get there faster.

"Do you think we should plant different flowers Jimmy?" she mumbled.

He frowned as he looked at the poor excuses for flowers in their flower bed. Quite frankly he didn't care. If it was his place he'd rip the fuckin things out.

"No," he shook his head as he ushered her up the step and into the house.

Johnny made it all the way to the couch and laid down. Rev helped Sunny sit down on one of the chairs and told her to sit there until he had Casey safely tucked into her bed. Matt and Kaela and Ashleigh and Zacky headed up stairs along with Brian who laid claim to one of the beds in the spare room. The other Jimmy intended on using once he got Sunny to bed.

"I don't want to go to class in the morning," she mumbled as she leaned against him making it difficult for him to help her up the stairs.

"Then don't go," he mumbled.

"Is Chelsey going to stay here for a while?"

He raised an eyebrow and looked her over.

"Rev?" she prompted him.

That caused him to give her another weird look. She never ever called him Rev, it was always Jimmy.

"I don't know, probably."

She nodded solemnly as they made it up the last step.

"Come on," He couldn't help it anymore, he picked her up bridal style and took her to her room only to realize that she had no bedding on her bed.

"Damn Syn," he cursed under his breath but she heard anyway.

"You shouldn't swear Jimmy."

He laughed and hauled her into the spare room placing her on the other bed. Synyster was fast asleep in the other bed.

"This isn't my room," she protested.

He sighed, "just lay down and go to sleep."

He was nearly to the door when he heard her start to cry.

Growling under his breath he turned and glanced at the bed. She was curled up into a ball facing the other direction. This was the last thing he needed, especially in his tipsy state.

"Do you love her Jimmy?"

Sighing he headed back towards the bed, sitting down on the edge. She never rolled over to face him. Why did this conversation have to happen when they had both been drinking?

"Yeah I guess I do."

She sniffled and finally rolled over to face him. Tears glistening in her eyes, "wasn't I pretty enough? Wasn't I sexy enough? Skinny enough?"

She would have went on but she noticed he was shaking his head. Jimmy half laughed and reached out to brush away the tear running down her cheek, she'd hate herself if she could hear how vulnerable she was when she was drunk, "there is nothing wrong with you, you're beautiful,"

"Then why?" she whispered, "didn't you love me?"

His eyes locked on hers, "I do love you Sunny."

A smile formed on her lips as she slid over for him to lay down with her. He pulled her against him, her back to his chest. His arm around her waist and his face buried in her soft hair.

She shifted slightly, interlocking her fingers with his, "she doesn't love you like I do Jimmy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading <333