Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Unlocked Doors

Image

Jimmy watched Deegan head down the beach and for the moment, he was actually thankful. Because of Deegan, he'd been able to hold off on knocking Syn off of Sunny's back flat onto his ass. And needless to say, that probably wouldn't have went over well.

"So where did you guys go this afternoon?" Ashleigh asked Zacky who was busy covering himself in what had to have been the 3rd or 4th layer of sun tan lotion.

"Fuckin sun," he muttered before glancing at Ashleigh, "we met up with a few old friends and hung out at their place for a while."

"And drank," Johnny added with a smile.

"Figures," Kaela added, she'd since kicked Matt off her chair so he and Johnny were now sitting by Casey.

"So where are you going for supper?" Ashleigh asked her cousin.

Sunny shrugged and opened her eyes to glance at her watch, "I don't know, but I guess I should probably head home shower and get changed."

Ashleigh sat up slightly, "give us a minute and we'll pack up."

Sunny shook her head and sat up, reaching under her chair and grasping the truck keys that she had placed on her flip flops, "here you can bring the truck back so that you guys can stay longer. I'll walk home and I'll see you all either later tonight or in the morning."

"You sure?" she asked as Sunny dropped the keys into her palm.

"Oh saaweeet," Zacky grinned as he attempted to snatch the keys from Ash.

"Sorry baby," Ashleigh quickly snapped her hand shut, "but my cousin only trusts me."

"So what, you too cool to hang out with us tonight?" Johnny asked as Sunny pulled her clothes on over top of her bikini and slipped on her sandals.

"Can I make it up to you?" She did feel bad for having to leave them all. She loved their company, but they were going to be home for a while. They wouldn't miss her for one night.

This piqued everyone's interest, "go on," Syn encouraged her.

She pulled her sunglasses back down over her eyes and let her hair down, running her fingers through it to put a little volume in it. She thought for a moment, "hmmm party at our house tomorrow night, we'll barbecue, drink, swim, maybe have a few other people over."

"Sounds good," Matt nodded as he thought it over.

She grinned, "I may even be able to find us a bottle of Absinth Zacky."

It was her and Zacky's favorite drink.

He grinned, his lip rings flickering in the sun light, "oh hell yeah."

"So you're going out for supper now?"

It was the first time Jimmy had spoke since the boys had shown up approximately twenty minutes before.

"Yeah," she nodded as she slipped her pony tail around her wrist.

"Oh," he seemed pretty disappointed but didn't debate, which was unlike him.

"Have fun."

She raised an eyebrow, silently asking him if something was wrong but he didn't say anything. She hoped to god that he wasn't going to act like this the whole time they were staying at the house.

"All right bye guys," she waved as she began trudging through the sand up to the side walk. By the time she got home she realized she wasn't going to have as much time as she planned. And she didn't, no sooner than she finished getting dressed after her shower Deegan showed up. She quickly did her make-up and then they were off.

He'd made a reservation for 7pm but true to form they were going to be late. After dinner they went for a walk before heading back to his car.

"You wanna go home or you wanna come to my house?"

It was nearly eleven o'clock and she knew everyone at her house would still be up and she didn't really feel like dealing with Jimmy at the moment. All he would do is ask questions.

"Your house," she smiled as she reached across the console to grip his hand in hers.

When they got there Sunny was actually glad that his roommate Jeff wasn't home. He was the type of guy you could only handle in small doses. Though she imagined he'd be back later with some random chick. Deegan seemed to know what she was thinking.

He followed her into his room closing the door behind him, "Mmm you could move in then I could tell Jeff to take a hike," he slipped his arms around her waist.

She knew what was coming and quite honestly she wanted it. She gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head revealing his very bronzed well chiseled stomach.

"Mmmm perhaps," she started, "but then there wouldn't be any suspense. The risk of getting caught is a turn on."

And that was his undoing, before she knew it they were both naked and tangled in the sheets.

******************************************************************************

Alarm clocks. Some were tolerable and some needed to be smashed into minuscule pieces. Deegan's alarm clock was one of those, and the damn thing was on his side of the bed.

Unable to stand it any longer she rolled over and slowly slid her hand up his back, "Deegan."

He groaned and pulled the sheet further up his body.

"Deegan," she said louder.

He reached out and slapped his alarm clock shutting it off. Only then did she realize what time it was.

"Six am?" she pushed him, no wonder why she was so tired, "what the hell? It's the weekend."

He rolled onto his back, "I have to go help my dad load his boat."

She tugged on the sheet covering herself up and rolling onto her side again, "have fun with that."

He laughed and rolled onto his side, nibbling along her shoulder, "you don't wanna come with me?"

"Nope," she smiled, "I'm just gonna stay right here till about noon."

She felt the bed dip with his weight then spring back once he got up, "all right," he was headed for the bathroom to shower, "lock the door when you leave babe, and I'll stop by your house tonight."

Oh boy Just what she needed, Deegan and Jimmy enclosed in the same house.

By 10:00am she was dressed and on her way home to shower. Jeff had returned home with some chick and she didn't wanna hang around. She hurried through the park by the college and up to her house.

"Miss Wilson."

The old lady next door was on her porch with her husband drinking tea. That was how she would address all the girls, by their last names. It took her a while to understand that she and Ashleigh were not sisters, but cousins.

"Mr. and Mrs. Whitmore," she greeted them as she unlocked her door. Hopefully the older couple would go to their sons house tonight like they usually did then if their party got a little loud they wouldn't have to worry about the cops.

What she found inside was kind of cute. Ashleigh and Zacky were asleep on the couch. Matt and Kaela were asleep in the recliner. Synyster and Casey were asleep on the floor, and Johnny was asleep on the love seat. But the Rev was no where to be found. The popcorn bowls and DVD's spread out on the floor told her it was evidently movie night. She picked up the dishes, placed the remotes back on the stand and left them all sleeping as she headed upstairs to shower.

That's when she found Jimmy asleep in her bed. She should have been furious that he'd had the audacity to come into her room and sleep there when she wasn't home, but there was just something about him. Maybe it was that he was just a little too tall for her bed so his feet hung over the end. Or maybe it was his extremely sexy messy hair splayed over her pillow. Or maybe it was the smile he had fallen asleep with. Whatever it was she couldn't bring herself to wake him and tell him to get the hell out. Instead she collected her clean
clothes and leaned down and kissed his cheek before heading to the upstairs bathroom.

"Welcome home."

It was well known around the house that you didn't lock the door when you got in the shower. Even though there were two washrooms, a house with nine people always seemed to keep them full. This made it easier on everyone, and no one cared, they were all friends. Though the girls still invested in non-see through shower curtains just to be sure.

Sunny peeked around the shower curtain although she didn't need to, she knew who the voice belonged too. Jimmy's back was too her as he went to the washroom.

Sighing she stuck her head back under the water to wash her conditioner out. She ignored his comment, "have a good sleep in my room?"

She heard the toilet flush and felt the effects as her hot water suddenly turned to cold. She screeched and jumped out of the water. Clutching the shower curtain to her body she peeked around it again, Jimmy was now sitting on the counter swinging his legs from side to side. He looked so hot in the morning. This was the real Jimmy, no make-up, no specific hair do, just him in his boxers.

He laughed, "Ashleigh made the bed for me, but I like your room. It's very....you."

She laughed softly and stepped back under the luke warm water, "well I'm glad you like it," she shut the tap off and stuck her arm out around the curtain and he handed her a towel which was also unlike him. Normally he would have made her get out and get it herself so he could watch.

"I owe you, you know."

He waited until she pulled the curtain back revealing her tanned wet body wrapped in the black fluffy towel.

"What do you owe me for?" he asked curiously as he continued to run his eyes up and down her body. Rage flowed through him, for he knew Deegan got to touch her last night. Oddly enough that anger made him want to pick her up, press her into the wall and teach her that his name was the only one she should be screaming in pleasure.

"For looking after me the other night," she smiled when she realized what he was doing.

He finished and smirked, "yeah I guess you do. A hooker would be a nice present."

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "I'm not getting you a hooker, I'm sure I could find someone to f*ck you for free. That way I'm not out money," she pushed him towards the door, "now get going so I can get dressed."

"Can't I watch? It's nothing I haven't seen before," he winked.

"Ughhh now Jimmy," she playfully kicked him in the ass and closed the door separating them. She had to get him out of there before it was too late and she did something stupid.