Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

I Owe You

When she woke up the next morning, Sunny still wasn't entirely to sure what was worse, a minor hang over, or heartbreak. She'd mulled it over in her mind the night before while lying in bed but she couldn't decide. She came to realize that it had taken seeing Chelsey and Jimmy together, and apparently happy together to realize and remember exactly what she was missing.

Imagining the naughty deeds that may be happening between the Rev and Chelsey in the room next to hers was enough to make her blood curdle. And the fact that she'd had Jimmy herself the night before did nothing to ease the jealousy pains coursing through her entire body.

"What's that look for?"

Startled she sat up and noticed Ashleigh standing at the end of her bed.

"What the hell girl," she laughed as she propped herself up on her hands behind her, "you trying to give me a heart attack?"

Ashleigh laughed and sat down on the end of her bed, "sorry, I just got sick of you kicking the wall so I figured I'd come see who you had rolling in the sheets," she playfully stuck her tongue out at her.

Sunny had had one hell of a sleep. In fact she wasn't too sure if she'd slept at all due to her tossing and turning all night which most likely resulted in her kicking the wall a few times. She smiled, "yeah you just missed Zacky, he went out the window."

Ashleigh raised the pillow that happened to be near the end of the bed and wailed it at Sunny, who laughed and held up her hands in self defense, "I'm kidding."

Ashleigh smiled and leaned against the wall, "I know....but what I don't know about is the tension between you and Jimmy."

Sunny's eyes widened in amusement. Were they truly that transparent?

"What tension?" she asked casually averting her gaze from Ashleigh's.

"Oh please," Ash rolled her eyes and stared out Sunny's bedroom window, "you two barely look at each other, and when you do....I don't know," she looked at Sunny, "do you like him?"

Sunny felt like spilling everything, but she couldn't, at least not yet, "no I don't."

Ashleigh studied her for a moment, "you're such a bad liar," she declared finally, "you couldn't lie worth a damn when we were little and you still can't."

Sunny was sure she was blushing now, "okay maybe I do a little," she indicated a very tiny amount with her thumb and forefinger.

Ash laughed and shook her head.

"Alot?" Sunny grinned finally giving in.

Ash glanced back out the window, "that's what I thought."

"Hey hey, you're up," Deegan knocked on the door frame and leaned into the room.

Sunny tried to smile as Ashleigh stood up. She hoped to god that Deegan hadn't caught the last of their conversation.

"Casey and Val made breakfast, they want you two to come eat."

Ashleigh nodded and told Sunny she'd meet her down stairs. Sunny crawled out of bed and walked quickly across the floor to her dresser and closet. She grabbed some clothes and quickly changed into them.

"Where did you sleep last night?" she asked Deegan casually as she did up her jeans.

He was still leaning against the door frame watching her, his arms crossed over his chest, "I made it all the way to the couch," he smiled.

"And Jeff?" she glanced up at him.

He smirked, "to the beach with Amanda."

"Oohhh naughty naughty," she chided as she headed to the door, closing it behind her before heading down stairs with him. Mostly everyone was up, with the exception of Syn and Ruby, who apparently hadn't been seen since the night before.

"What do you want?" Val was standing in the kitchen on the other side of the counter directing her question at Sunny, "Omelet, pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns?"

Sunny shook her head, "neither thanks," she stepped around the counter into the kitchen with Val and Casey, who read her mind.

"Yogurt is in on the bottom rack, fruit is in the vegetable tray."

Sunny smiled and made breakfast for her and Kaela and Johnny, who didn't look to healthy.

"Drink a little too much?" She asked balancing a big bowl of cut up fruit in one hand and three smaller bowls with yogurt in the other.

Johnny raised his head from his arms and looked up at Sunny, "yeah, and all that other food isn't sounding or smelling too appealing."

She smiled and gestured towards the sliding doors, "wanna come sit outside with us?"

He nodded and slowly pulled himself up from the table and followed Sunny and Kaela outside.

"Val is driving me crazy," Kaela muttered as she sank down into a chair at the table under the shade of the umbrella.

Sunny dipped one of her strawberries into her french vanilla yogurt and took a bite, "what's she doing?"

"Trying to move in," Kaela dipped a cherry then pulled it away from the stem violently as if it would cure some of her anger.

Johnny laughed and nibbled on one of his strawberries, "she just wants back in Matt's pants."

Kaela glared at him, "precisely why I want her out of here."

Sunny was shaking her head, "no," she smiled and dipped a chunk of watermelon, "it's like they say, keep you friends close, and your enemies closer."

Kaela laughed softly, "that why you're still friends with Chelsey?"

Sunny finished chewing and slowly lifted her head, locking eyes with Kaela, "why wouldn't I be friends with Chelsey."

Johnny smiled, "because you want in the Rev's pants."

Sunny couldn't believe it, everyone was sensing it. Which meant Chelsey very well could be too. She shook her head and lowered her eyes, focusing on her breakfast, "no, Chelsey's just hard to be friends with because she's so happy go lucky and giddy, like nothing could ruin her day."

Kaela nodded in agreement, "it does get a little tedious."

"She'll probably be in that same mood this morning."

Sunny glanced up at Johnny, but Kaela said it, "especially if she got laid last night," she grinned.

Again the image of Jimmy rolling around in the sheets with Chelsey caused Sunny to shudder. It was becoming increasingly difficult to accept the fact that she was no longer with him. But on a happier note, Chelsey wouldn't be staying long. And that meant that she could finally make it up to Jimmy for baby-sitting her the other night.

********************************************************************************

Jimmy frowned as he pulled himself away from Chelsey. She was clung to him like plastic wrap with this funny little smirk on her sleeping face. Reaching for his boxers he pulled them on and stood up, pulling the sheet over her naked body. For a moment he imagined that it was Sunny. But if that was the case, he definitely would have stayed in bed longer. He padded to the door and disregarding it's creaking nature swung it open and shut and headed to the washroom before heading down stairs where he was greeted by
what smelled like pretty damn good food and irritatingly happy people.

"Rev another beer?"

He glanced at Zacky who was sitting at the table between Ashleigh and Matt. He was surprised the guy was up, let alone mobile and talking. The kid was absolutely sauced the night before.

"Jesus no," he muttered, any other time he would have accepted one, but at the current moment, food was more important.

Casey must have sensed it to because no sooner than he sat down at one of the bar stools at the counter between Tyran and Fox she placed a large plate of food in front of him.

"You're an angel," he smiled.

She smiled back and got him a beer, popping the top for him, "I know."

He laughed and took a bite before chasing it with the glass of water she handed him next.

"You seen my girlfriend?" Matt was now standing behind him, one hand on his shoulder, one on Tyran's.

Val kind of smirked at him, "on the deck."

Jimmy was always amazed at Matt's ability to just brush off his good ten year relationship with Val to be with Kaela. He knew that Matt loved her, but he seemed to love Kaela more, which was a situation Jimmy was currently battling. He was confused as to how he could love Chelsey, but not the same way the he loved Sunny.

Sighing he took to finishing the rest of his breakfast. He hated this whole emotional thing he had going on. All of his life he'd grown up a 'hard ass' like the rest of the guys. There was no girl in the world who could bring him to his knees. At least that's what they'd all thought. But since then they'd all fallen prey to one girl or another. Even Brian had fallen once, and hard. The girl ripped his heart out, tore it to little pieces then squished it into the pavement. Since then Syn had been hell bent on only seeking sexual pleasure from the ladies, he wasn't interested in anything more. And Jimmy sure as hell didn't blame him. Girls complicated
everything.

"Morning baby," Chelsey cooed near his ear as he felt her hands slide up his bare back.

He turned his head to receive a kiss on the cheek, "morning," he muttered through a mouthful of hash browns.

She smiled up at him then at Val, "you got anything left for little ol' me?"

Val nodded and hurried to fix her a plate. Happy that the guys were on either side of him preventing her from sitting down next to him he went back to finishing his breakfast. It was mean he knew, but he really didn't feel like listening to her mindless chatter this morning.

"Hey Rev you up for practice today?"

He picked up his drink and spun around on his stool, leaning back against the counter. He noticed Deegan watching him from the other side of the table. That was another thing that irritated him. Sunny's little preppy boyfriend hangin around. As much as he'd like to beat the guy's ass, he held back to keep from offending Sunny.

"Yeah where at?"

Zacky glanced around looking for Matt but he was out on the deck, "most likely the studio."

Jimmy nodded and smiled as Sunny stepped through the open sliding glass door carrying an empty bowl. She smiled at Deegan who reached out gripping her hand briefly as she walked passed him to the counter where Jimmy was sitting.

"Morning," she said softly as she passed her bowl to Casey to put in the sink.

He smiled back, "morning."

She slid her hand along his arm before stepping past him and heading upstairs. If she was true to her routine she'd be getting in the shower. Which was something he'd definitely enjoy sharing with her. But before he could finish his breakfast and head upstairs Chelsey was standing between his legs, sliding her hands up and down his thighs.

"So are we going out tonight?"

If there was one thing about Chelsey, it was that she didn't look nearly as good without make-up. Where as Sunny, looked good with or without. Shaking the thought from his head he tried to smile at her, "I don't know, they wanna practice today."

Chelsey looked like she was going to pout, something she always did when she wanted her way.

"But we'll see what happens," he added to keep that from occurring. She was definitely good at making him feel guilty.

She nodded slightly and leaned in to kiss him softly, her lips pressing against his. He knew she wanted a deeper more passionate kiss but he wasn't really in the mood. Instead he pulled away and placed his hand on her hip, "I should go get dressed."

She stood there for a moment before giving up and stepping out of his way. Again, she was making him feel guilty so he kissed her on the top of the head before setting his glass down and heading upstairs to get dressed. He could still hear the shower but he guessed that Sunny would be nearly done by now. Instead of even bothering he stepped into the spare room and looked for some clean clothes in his bag. It was then that he noticed the paper on the bed he'd slept in.

Assuming it was just a little love note from Chelsey he held off from reading it until he was fully dressed, make-up done and hair done. Then he sat down and plucked the little booklet off the comforter.

It read JIMMY in fancy handwriting across the front. He flipped it open and read the first slip of paper. It read 'IOU A half hour massage' confused he flipped to the next one, it read 'IOU Dinner' the next one read 'IOU a movie night' grinning he flipped to the very last coupon, it read 'IOU _________' with a little handwritten message that said feel free to fill it in with whatever you want ;). Laughing softly he closed the booklet and read the back. In the same handwriting as the front it said that he was free to cash one in a day until they were all gone. Grinning he flopped back onto the bed and stared at it in his hands. He knew exactly who it was from. She'd promised to pay him back, and this was a hell of a way to do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading