‹ Prequel: Secrets of Tanya Light
Status: Active... updates every now and then

Secrets of Tanya Light 2

One

I ran up the stairs to my locker. of course, I was late, no one was in the halls.
I put my stuff in my locker and headed to my first period class. After second period we had break in the lunch room. I saw Jessica sitting with a group of populars. I rose from my seat and stormed over there.
"Okay, first you take my boyfriend- almost kill Jason- and then save me and come to my school and become POPULAR?" I yelled. "What are you trying to do?"
She looked at me and frowned. "Tanya, I'm sorry. For everything... but saving you. I chose to save you because Johnathan can't go through that. I've liked him for about... like two years now. And from ME killing your boyfriend, I guess were even."
I gaped at her. "You little-"
"Jessica Bran and Tanya Light, please come to the front office. Jessica Bran and Tanya Light please come to the front office." The speaker announced loudly.
Jessica and I frowned and walked out of the lunch room and saw Amy, Jason, and Johnathan standing there by the Secretary's front desk.
Jessica and I both turned around to leave but the Secretary stopped us. "Jessica your sister is here for you, and Tanya your brothers are here for you."
I sighed and walked over to the computer and signed myself out. Jessica did the same.
"So where are you guys going?" The Secretary asked us.
Jason, Johnathan and Amy both said at the same time:
"The Mall-"
"Utah-"
"Dirt Biking-"
The Secretary looked puzzled. "Oh, well have fun."
Amy and Jessica left the building and we followed them.
"Why'd you take me out of school?" I asked Johnathan.
"I need to talk to you about you being a wolf." He told me.
I frowned. "Okay?..."
"Um- Tanya, you were a wolf all along. Jason just brought that part of you to life... I was shocked when you told me. No one can just 'change' people into wolves." He replied.
I glanced at Jason. "So is that why you had to hold onto my hand?"
"Yes." Jason answered.
"So did I sign myself out for just this talk?" I gaped at Johnathan.
He smiled. "No, you're going to spend the day with us."
I smiled back at him, and Jason scoffed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I spent the rest of the day with Johnathan. We changed into our wolf forms and we raced each other in the forest.
"Aren't we going to get caught? I mean- these are your woods after all." I said, when we slowed down.
Johnathan smiled. "No. We are still recovering from what happened yesterday. So really, no one will be one patrol today."
I nodded and changed into my human form.

I was staring off into space when Johnathan tackled me from behind and we fell together.
I laughed and Johnathan sat up with me in his lap. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and we began to kiss. His lips moved with mine, and we began to hold each other closer.
I ran my fingers through his hair, and I began to feel weird. Like... I needed him. Like a lust for him.
Was this because Ryan was gone? I mentally slapped myself. Why would I think that? I suddenly remembered Ryan. The images of him dying, suddenly hit me; like a truck going 60 mph.
I stopped kissing Johnathan and pulled away.
"Sorry." I said.
"No, It's okay... um, did I do something wrong?" Johnathan asked, concerned.
"No... I- I saw flashbacks of Ryans death." I told him.
Johnathan looked at our surroundings, and knew exactly where we were. "Oh, Tanya! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize-"
"It's fine." I murmured.
"No, it's not fine. Look, I should have known." Johnathan pressed on.
I stood up and he followed my movements.
"It's alright." I told him.
"I know you were still close to Ryan. And I'm sorry Jessica killed him. She shouldn't have been able to. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you." He replied.
"Who was killed?" I asked. "That you knew...."
"My Parents. Amy killed them because they were stuck in their human form... It was a long time ago." He said.
"I'm sorry- I didn't know Amy could be that heartless! That's awful!" I gaped.
He nodded then shrugged. "It's Amy. She does that type of stuff... Should we head back?"
I nodded and we began walking back to my house.
"Johnathan? What did you mean by you wouldn't kill someone you loved again? Back at the clearing... yesterday..."
He frowned. "Nothing. I- I don't know why I said it."
I knew he was lying.
"You can tell me, John. Please?" I said.
"Fine." He stopped walking and faced me. "I will tell you. Do you remember why James was after you a couple of nights ago?"
He didn't give me a chance to even say anything.
"Well, I was suppose to kill you after I met you. I didn't want to do it... but I did. Wolves NEVER die, Tanya. They're reborn- YOU were reborn. I killed you, and I'm sorry..."
"Sorry?" I gaped. "You killed me? Well, then- how are you the same age as me?!"
"Wolves may stop aging when ever. I told you I would stop aging for you before you died. And I would try to find you in the next life. I- I'm trying to make things right again."

I narrowed my eyes. "Wait- why did you kill me? Did I do something wrong?"
"No!" Johnathan answered. "It was nothing you did! It was me! It was my fault- I fell in love with you! THAT is why I had to kill you. It's a law in my gang. All those who fall in love with an outsider must kill them or they must join the gang."
I was confused. "Why didn't you let me join the gang then?"
"You didn't want to. I had a vision of you. You hated it... and wouldn't do anything so Amy and the rest of the gang had to kill you. That was my vision. A- are you mad at me?"
I blinked. "Well- er- I... I don't know... It was in a past life. It really shouldn't matter in this one, right? Like- you were only doing it to protect me..."
All of the sudden, we heard a gun shot, in the distance.
"Let's get away from here." Johnathan said.
I frowned. "Why? We're in our human forms. Who ever it is must be hunting."
Johnathan shook his head. "Some humans view us as wolves. I don't know why this happens.. but it does. These humans know what my gang really are and... I think they've been tracking us. Let's go."
He transformed into his wolf form and looked at me when I didn't transform.
"You... coming?" He asked.
His voice seemed distant, and that's all I heard before I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Enjoy! :D Uh oh, what's wrong with Tanya?? O.o