Status: active

Looking Up

chapter 1

“Good show guys.” Zac Farro my band mate said.
“Yeah we killed it.” Taylor York another band mate said.
“Especially you Hayles.” Said Zac
“Yeah she did.” Josh Farro, Zacs brother said Josh was also my crush but don’t tell him that.
“Thanks guys but I’m tired lets go.” I yawned

If you don’t know I am Hayley Williams the lead vocalist of a band called Paramore.I love the band but it sad after three years dating Josh we broke up. But he is happy know with his wife. So I am left to play the best friend who is helplessly in love with him. I still have hope if Josh and I are meant to be we will be back together and he and his wife are fighting a lot.
“So Hayley you ready to go” Josh said bringing me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah let’s go Joshy.” I said teasingly and ran unto the bus knowing he hates to be called that. Josh ran behind me following me unto the bus. I felt two strong arms rapped around me lifting me into the air and screamed. Then he threw me unto the couch and tickled me. This was an unusual side of Josh only I brought out of him around everyone else he is serious. I screamed again.

“Jo–Jo - Josh st–st-stop.” I said between laughs.
“Ahem” someone cleared their throat.
It was the guys. Well that’s embarrassing. Josh got off of me and I stood.
“Sounded like you two were getting it on in the bus with all Hayley’s screaming.” Jeremy said
“Yeah with all Hayley’s screaming I said my Josh is a stud.” Taylor said and everyone laughed excepting Josh and I because we were both blushing.
“You guys never heard the kind of noise they use to make” Zac said by this time josh and I was tomato red.
I then slapped Josh behind the head.
“Ow! What was that for?” He yelled glaring at me.
“That’s for tickling me.” I said glaring at him.
By this time we got to the hotel and I went to my room pretending to mad at Josh. I know Josh hates when I’m mad at him so he tries to make up for it my spending time with me. I know I’m brilliantly smart and evil. I showered and got ready for bed as soon as by heard touch the pillow I feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short but comment if you like it even if you don't still comment and give me suggestions to make it better.