Status: Complete

Turning A Page

-16-

"So, what are we up to today?" I questioned, looking around the faces before me. Before anyone could start talking however, I had an idea. "Did you tell them about our deal yet?" I grinned, bouncing up and downa bit with excitement.

"Our deal?" Poor Johnny was confused. He looked so cute though.

I decided to see if my powers of subliminal messaging were working, concentrating on my thoughts as I stared hard at Johnny. I moved my head back and forth, getting closer to him then moving away in the classic comedic mind freak way. I contemplated rubbing my temples and 'ohm'-ing but I thought that might freak everyone out a bit. The other guys were clearly clueless to what was happening in front of them, but there was only a small amount noise coming from them as they waited. A look of realisation flashed across the face in front of me.

"Oh hell yes! I still got it!" I exclaimed, laughing. Johnny and I performed out high-five/handshake routine we made up when I was about 8. Surprisingly we both remembered it perfectly, but then it was pretty simple.

"Oookay. You guys gunna let us in on this deal thingy-ma-bob?" Brian questioned, looking between Johnny and I sceptically.

"Sure thing Fancy McHobopants." Yay I had a new nickname for him!

Brian glared, frowning at me. "Might wanna explain that name first, or I might have to beat you," he balled up a fist and pretended to prepare to strike me.

The other guys were all laughing, and had made themselves more comfortable by sitting themselves in various places across the bed that Johnny and I were still in. Zacky had plonked himself down between us, Matt was at Johnny's feet, and Jimmy was lying across the foot of the bed.

"Have you seen the pants you're wearing? I think they can explain it themselves," I shot back an explanation that wasslightly laced with sarcasm, my favourite form of humour. I know the 'intellectual' types refer to sarcasm as 'the lowest form of humour', but to them I say 'Irony is poor man's sarcasm'. Yup.

But back to Brian's pants now. They really were quite disgraceful. There were holes all over the place! One (luckily small) tear was dangerously close to his crotch. Hey, I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't right in front of my face at eye level! They also seemed to be covered in at least a months worth of grime, although they did look pretty comfortable. The only 'hobo' accessory that was missing was the length of string as a belt, but he'd made up for that by wearing his standard multiple beltage.

"Haha owned," Zacky laughed at him, slapping his hand down on the blankets before leaning over and placing his lips against my own swiftly to the shock of the other men in the room. "You rock, Princess!"

I was slightly embarrassed by the affectionate action, red quickly tingeing my face. "Thanks Stevie, but I already knew that," I winked. "Anyway, if you guys wanna break outta your shock we can get back to this deal JC and I made. And just so you know, we sealed it with a tickle attack and raspberries, so there's no backing out." I glared around the room, making sure they knew I was mostly serious. "Tell em what ya got them into JC."

Johnny rolled his eyes at me before speaking. "Ok, so since Sarah hasn't seen us play before, and she got so worked up over watching the live stuff on All Excess I thought we should give her a show..." Johnny was cut off when I interrupted him.

"A private performance." Yea, had to get that important detail in.

"Yes Sar, a private performance," he rolled his eyes at me before continuing. "I thought we could play her some off the new album too."

"Sounds good little man," Matt spoke up.

"You haven't heard the best part yet," I grinned evilly at him.

"Dude, your girl scares me when she looks like that."

"Suck it up Jimbob," I wiggled my eyebrows at the lanky drummer playfully, earning a chuckle from him and a sly glance from Zacky. "Come on JC, tell them the deal breaker." My evil grin was now directed at my best friend, who had a look of displeasure and timidity.

"What is it man?" Zacky hit Johnny's arm.

"We have to doastriptease," he mumbled the last part, not looking at anyone.

Sniggering a bit, I teased my friend a bit more, "I don't think they understood that JC."

"Well you tell them then!" he blew up in frustration. Oops, he was a bit angry. I knew he didn't mean anything by it though, he just wanted to get out of telling his friends that they had to strip for me.

"You all have to do a striptease for me," I shrugged uninterested, like it was an everyday occurrence.

Looks of horror, eyebrows knitted in confusion and embarrassment faced me when I looked up.

"What? Johnny, what the hell?" Brian managed to choke out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait!!