Status: Complete

Turning A Page

-17-

"I'm up for it," Jimmy was the first to have a smile on his face.

"Any excuse to get naked, right Jimbob?"

"I see I have a reputation to uphold," he faked being serious and righteous. The voice he put on made him sound even funnier.

Brian still didn't look too comfortable with the idea, and I could tell Matt was weighing things up in his mind. "Can we talk about this for a sec?" Brian questioned Johnny.

The two walked out into the hallway, Matt and Jimmy tagging along to add their opinions. Zacky and I were left alone on Johnny's bed, his mischievous glances making me nervous as he slowly crawled his way closer to me. He had manoeuvred himself overtop of my body, sitting himself down on my outstretched legs before bring his mouth to my ear, "If you wanted to see me naked you only had to ask."

Before I could reply with a smart comment he was biting my earlobe, earning a throaty moan as my arms found their way to his body. One placed itself on his back, pulling him in closer while the other tangled in his hair. "Stevie," I managed to breathe out, causing him to stop his attack that had made it's way down my neck. His head moved back slightly so he could look into my eyes, a smirk playing evidently on his lips. Repeating his actions, I shifted forward to speak directly into his ear, "What makes you think it's you I wanna see with no clothes?"

My tone had been soft and teasing, but astonishment was still plastered on the face before me. That look, however, soon melted into a pout matched with puppy dog eyes. "You don't want me naked," he stated sadly, his bottom lip jutting out even further and looking increasingly tempting.

Glancing over Zacky's shoulder I could see the discussion in the hallway was still going with heated enthusiasm. Bringing my sight back to the lower lip in front of me I could swear I heard it chanting 'bite me'. Never one to back down on a challenge I did precisely that, being careful of Zacky's snakebite piercing of course. Keeping my eyes open, I looked up to see that Zacky's had rolled back in pleasure. This was confirmed by thealmost grunt that escaped as he pulled us backwards so that I was now lying on top of him. His tongue darted out to run along my lips playfully while I continued my biting, soon giving him entrance once I earned another groan of frustration.

I was still vaguely aware of the group just outside the door, but Zacky was making it hard to concentrate on anything that wasn't him. Our hips were grinding, I'd managed to work Zacky's shirt up a bit and had one hand playing over his somewhat hairy chest while he had one hand gripping my ass and the other was in my hair, keeping our kisses heated and forceful.

"Ok, fine. We'll do i... Holy shit!" Brian's voice broke through the hazy atmosphere. Zacky and I both ceased our movements instantly, looking up sheepishly at the various expressions coming from the doorway.

Matt, Jimmy and Brian all looked amused at the scene they had stumbled upon, but only anger was showing from Johnny. "That's my bed," he mumbled lowly before backing out of the room and stomping down the staircase.

"Whoops." Yea, I know. Not much else I could say though. I rolled over onto my back, letting out a deep breath as I stared at the ceiling wondering what I had to do to placate Johnny again. This seemed to be happening a bit too frequently for my liking. "I guess I should go..." I shrugged half-heartedly at the men still in the room.

Instead of stepping aside so I could make my way into the hall Matt decided I needed to be hugged. Apparently Jimmy wanted to get in on the fun and attached himself to one side of us, while Brian joined the other. Zacky chuckled from the bed before embracing me once his friends had released me.

"Let him go be shitty. It's not like we were screwing or anything," Zacky smiled down at me.

"The man has a point," Jimmy piped up. He always seemed to want to comment on anything, not that I minded. He was generally funny, and helped break any tension that was around.

Remembering the reason for the recent events I turned myself around to face Brian. "Did I hear correctly that you agreed to this little striptease agreement Mr McHobopants?"

"Unfortunately," he rolled his eyes as my grin became bigger.

"How does a girl get so lucky?" I wondered out loud. I truly had no idea.