Status: Complete

Turning A Page

-26-

Waking up next to Zacky was a lot more pleasant when I expected to see him there. He looked so peaceful in his slumber that I just lay watching him for a few minutes before the call of nature turned up the volume to deafening. Sliding out of his grasp was a little difficult, Zacky just didn't want to move his arm an inch, but eventually I managed to wriggle my way free.

Coming back to the bed I stood for a minute debating over whether I should get back in or not. The clock on the wall told me it was almost 10am, leaving me just two hours before I had to meet Johnny.

"Ahhhhh," was forced from my mouth in shock as I felt my body being pulled sideways, landing in Zacky's arms to find him with an evil grin. I guess he must have woken up while I was gone, then taken my zoning out as a good opportunity to try giving me a heart attack. "That wasn't very nice!" Smacking his chest with a little bit of force I tried to glare at him, but I wasn't succeeding very well. Those damn eyes of his looking straight into mine made me want to melt into his arms and smile forever.

Of course he was just laughing at me, "Princess, you should have seen your face!"

I knew I must have looked funny, but I felt like being childish and turned my back to him after making sure he saw my angry pout. I was still half sitting on him from the position I had been pulled into, but he didn't seem to mind too much. His arms grew tighter around my middle, pulling me backwards against his body. I could feel his head moving forward, trying to get to my neck but I moved my head so he couldn't reach, earning a whine of exasperation that made it hard for me to contain my laughter. His right hand was playing with the hem of the shirt that I wore, sending warm pulses through me whenever he brushed my skin.

"Princess." I could hear a hint of frustration in his voice as I continued to duck his advances while his right hand slowly raised the fabric that covered me.

"What Stevie?" I sounded like a grumpy kid who'd just been told they weren't allowed any ice cream. If only I was standing so I could add a foot stomp or two. Maybe slapping my hand on the mattress would make a good substitute? No, that just looked stupid, damn it.

All of a sudden I was flat on my back, laid out across Zacky's legs, my stomach bare and his head leaning down with that evil grin plastered over it. Instead of the raspberries I was expecting he licked, slowly.

"What the?" Ok, it was taking my brain a few seconds too long to register just what exactly was happening here. Zacky's laughter sent shivers through my body as his breath hit the small amount of saliva he had left behind, turning it cold.

"You don't like?" His eyes rose to meet mine with a hint of worry, but his lips and tongue barely lifted from their proximity to my flesh.

Smiling back at him seemed to be the reaction he was looking for, since he resumed his leisurely exploration, moving his legs from under me so he could manoeuvre himself around a bit more easily. It wasn't long before my shirt was being thrown to the floor, Zacky's following soon after as I ran my nails down his chest and back. Leaving red trails in their path, Zacky didn't seem to mind the pain at all. Hi attention was now firmly set on my neck, sucking and biting, licking and kissing.

"I hope you're not thinking about giving me a hickey," I breathed out, pulling his head up a bit from its position so I could look into his eyes. Not trusting the look I received back I guessed it would be safer to keep him occupied elsewhere so he didn't have a chance to 'mark' me. Bringing his lips to mine was an easy enough distraction and it gave me the opportunity to bite his bottom lip some more. I swear that lip was made just so it could be bitten!
♠ ♠ ♠
Massive thanks to EVE for using A7X playaing a show in just their underwear to break my writers block! =]