‹ Prequel: Love Makes Blind
Sequel: Love Your Enemy
Status: Finished, read the sequel, pretty please :D

Keep Me Together

Happily Ever After.

The move to Italy went smoothly. Both Elenia and Seth felt at ease there. they could walk around town hand in hand and kiss at the tavern without anyone looking at them, wondering why a young were with a man that much older. They lived with Elenia’s great-aunt Valeira Agostino-Limardi. She was alone after her husband died the year before. But he had been a lot older than Valeira.

It felt like living alone, because Valeira’s house was truly a mansion. She was rich; made a living out of designing bridal gowns. Limardi gowns were had been popular since Valeria’s first gown; the dress Elia had married in.

They both found jobs, and got the chance to explore Parghelia and the surrounding town and cities because they were refused to pay any rent. They got time to enjoy each other without pressure from anything. Elenia got time to work through all her problems with Seth’s help.

They got their honeymoon night one month after arriving in Italy. Valeira was out of town, preparing for a fashion show when Elenia realized she hadn’t thought about the rape for a whole week, and that she wasn’t afraid of thinking about it. It belonged to her past, Seth was her future. She shared her thoughts with Seth during their dinner

She saw him freeze, almost like she could see his suppressed lust, but he quickly composed himself and stretched his hand out for hers.
“We don’t have any hurry, Leni,” he said to her softly and kissed the palm of her hand.
She smiled at him. “I know. But I’m ready now.”
“Then we’ll see what happens.”

The dinner was quickly forgotten once Elenia pushed her chair back and led Seth to their bedroom. She was tired of waiting; she wanted to enjoy her new found freedom straightaway. Seth lay down on the bed beside her and pulled her into his arms. He brushed his fingers over her cheek softly and only stared at her.

Elenia knew why he was scared. “I won’t freak out.”
Seth chuckled and drew in the scent of her skin. “I just don’t want you to rush into anything you’re not ready for, Leni.”

Elenia sat up slightly and held his hands between hers. “I love you Seth, and you made it pretty clear you love me as well when you asked me to marry me in front of our families,” she said and waved her fingers in front of his face, making a point with her rings. “I am ready. I want you. I need you.”
“Are you sure?” he asked her.
Elenia smiled and leaned down to kiss him. “Make live to me, Seth.”

Seth was easily convinced. They spent the whole night in each other’s arms, making love, finally finding their happily ever after. Elenia face was adorned with a satisfied and relieved smile. She loved him, she loved herself, she loved her life.

Elenia needed this, she needed to get away from La Push and Forks – a chance to start over; a place where she could spend time with her lover and not only the close family friend the same age as her own mother. Elenia needed to feel free; free from her problems, free from the loss and free from everything.

Finally, she could be the girl she always was meant to be. Elenia couldn’t wait for her future to come, because she knew it would be great as long as Seth was by her side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think a few of you thought this was finished already, and it almost is. Only the epilogue left now :)
I'll start writing on the sequel as soon as I'm done with this.

I'll update when I have eight new comments!

Comment and Subscribe :D


~ BreeVixen