Summer at the Lake House

A day with Tyler

Later on that day Miranda and I were looking through this box i had in my closet form when i was 7. It had a lot of old, but kind of cool things and other things that weren't as cool. Miranda picks up this doll looks at me then at the doll again.

"What is this?" She asked still holding the doll.

"It was my favorite doll when i was 7. I loved it because it looked like me or at least it was suppose too." It definitely doesn't look like me anymore. Jenny walks in goes towards my bed and lays on it like she is sad.

"Come in." I said sarcastically because of course she was already in.

"What's the matter with you?" Miranda asked getting up and sitting next to Jenny on the bed.

"I just want to go home because well cheer camp is in two weeks, so if we leave now I could still make it. I wish you and mom didn't decide to come here this summer." Wow she has issues.

"I didn't want to come here this was suppose to be the best summer because it was the summer before my senior year, but we had to come here." I explained that she wasn't the only one.

"So it would be okay if we go back home?" She asked all perked up again.

"If you can convince mom." She hopped off the bed and then she noticed Tyler was standing there.

"You know that everybody, but you is having fun here. So don't be selfish, spoiled, and a brat because your not the only one in this family. Stop caring about yourself and try to care for someone else. Cheerleading stupid and so are you." He said running away and Miranda and i were laughing so hard. A 6 year old told Jenny off.

"Did my little brother just say that to me?" She asked us.

"He was only speaking the truth." Miranda said still laughing and Jenny stuck her tongue at her and ran to go get Tyler. We followed after her, but stayed on the stairs just to spy on her.

"Mom everyone wants to go home, except for Tyler, but we were all in Savannah's room disgusting it and we want to go home." Jenny is such a liar.

"Oh really because a second ago Erica and Sarah was watching TV while you were in the room, Johnny is having fun battling pokemon with the other kids, and Mark made new friends." She smiled because she knew that Jenny couldn't think of a good lie. So i walked down stairs and said "And Savannah just wants to stay." Jenny gave me the evil eye.

"Mom can we take Tyler on the walking path?" I wanted to show him that place.

"Of course go have fun." She smiled and Tyler ran over to Miranda and I and held both of our hands. We were off to the path. Tyler was super excited to get to the end of the path. When we got there Zack was there just sitting there with his guitar, but he wasn't playing it. I dared Tyler to sneak up behind him and scare him. He totally did and he freaked out like crazy.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Tyler asked him.

"I am playing guitar." He said showing Tyler the guitar.

"I want to learn how to play guitar because then one day i could be in a band." Tyler has big goals, but way too many.

"Well maybe one day i could teach you." He let Tyler hold the guitar.

"You promise?" It looked like a brother moment, but they weren't brothers.

"I promise." They knuckle touched to confirm the promise.

"Miranda can you take Tyler back?" I asked so i could have some alone time with Zack. She grabbed Tyler's hand and started to walk back.

"Does Savannah like Zack?" Tyler asked walking away.

"I probably shouldn't say anything, but yes." I should be mad at that, but i really wasn't

"Are they going to get married?" Tyler asked.

"Maybe." MIranda answered

"Cool." Was the last think that i heard and they were gone. It was just Zack and me now. I sat next to him and asked him to play a song for me. So he decided to play 'Check yes Juliet' by We the Kings. It was a nice moment. Once he finished he leaned into a kiss and i heard someone say "ewwwwww." I looked over and Tyler and Miranda were standing behind a bush. Then my first kiss was ruined by Miranda, but it was getting dark, so we all headed back.

I was up in my room just thinking about how i could of had the perfect first kiss, but Miranda had to ruin it, but i still love her. Maybe i will get another chance tomorrow or another day.