Summer at the Lake House

He's my boyfriend... not

I keep having these dreams about Lisa coming back and killing me. It is terrible because now i can barely sleep because i am to busy thinking that she will come back. So i decided to go down stairs to get glass of water. After i poured the water in the cup i closed the fridge and there was Lisa. I screamed and then woke up. Thank the lord that was all a dream or should i say nightmare. Then i looked outside and it was morning. I love the morning where there is light and nothing bad really happens.

As i got out of bed i heard someone screaming my name and i knew it was MIranda, so i opened my door and she walked in with a newspaper.

"Look it says that Lisa escaped jail to finish a mission she had." Miranda said pointing to the cover.

"Oh crap she is going to kill me or maybe Zack." I was totally freaking out. I knew my dreams meant something. I am too young to die.

"Oh stop worrying, she killed herself because she wasn't happy with her life and she rather die then in be in jail for the rest of her life." She said throwing the newspaper at me. Then i heard someone else running up the stairs saying my name, but it sounded like a guy, maybe it's Mark. Nope i was wrong it was Zack holding a newspaper.

"Did you see the front cover..." he saw Miranda sitting on the bed and me holding a newspaper, "never-mind i see Miranda beat me to the punch."

"Sorry, but i am always over here early in the morning to have breakfast, so you will never be here before me." She smiled at him skipped out of the room to go have breakfast.

"She comes here everyday to have breakfast?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah she doesn't want to eat her mom's fish breakfasts." I gave a disgusted look because fish is not meant for breakfast.

"May i stay for breakfast?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"Fine i guess you can." I grabbed is hand and I pulled him downstairs.

"Wow this all looks so delicious." He said smelling the air for the freshly baked pancakes.

"There is no more room at the table so you will just have to go home." Miranda said eating a piece of her pancake and say yummy after she finish to make Zack jealous.

"Sorry enjoy breakfast back at your house." I said putting eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage on my plate and then sitting down to eat it. Zack just kind of stood there awkwardly and a little sad.

"I am just kidding. You can take Jenny's seat. I am sure she won't mind." So he sat down and we ate and Jenny was still sleeping. She is the one who sleeps in till noon. Zack was just eating everything and soon there would be no food left.

"Dude just because you seat in Jenny's chair doesn't mean you have to eat like Jenny too." Miranda said, which is true because Jenny does eat like a pig most of the time unless she is around her friends.

He looked up at Miranda then stopped eating and pushed his plate away. Miranda and I just stared at him for awhile and then we continued to eat our food. Once we were done Zack was being a true gentlemen and grabbed our plates to wash.

"So what are you two doing today?" He asked while washing the dishes.

"Were going shopping and hoping to meet some guys." Miranda said and I hit her because she only said the guy thing to make Zack mad.

"Is that what you are doing Savannah because i don't believe Miranda much anymore." I could see why he wouldn't.

"Yup that's what were doing." Just to mess with him.

"Then i am going too." Miranda and i laughed. We just decided to let him come along and have some fun with him.

So we have been at the mall for 2 hours and Zack is bored out of his mind. Then we saw two guys from afar looking at us. I looked at Miranda as she looked at me and we tried to look our best for them to come over, so we could mess with Zack. It was working because they were heading this way.

"Hey i am Justin and this is Brad." I am guessing Justin said that.

"Hi i am Miranda and this is Savannah.." Miranda started to flutter her eyelashes.

"Cool you want to hang out?" We both nodded our heads meaning yes.

"Wait. I don't think it's safe for you Savannah and Miranda go ahead have fun." Zack said from behind us. We both moved so he could walk in front of us.

"Is this your brother or boyfriend?" Justin asked getting closer to Zack.

"No he is just a friend." I said so innocently.

"Then what's your problem?" He was now talking to Zack. It looked like a fight was about to start.

"Just stay away from her." He was getting mad.

"Your not the boss of me." Justin was putting his fist up ready to punch him. I went in between them to stop it.

"Okay were done here. Miranda if you want to hang out with them you can, but..." Justin cut me off and said "Your going to listen to your friend."

"He isn't my friend he is my boyfriend so back off." That lit up Zack's face, but Justin got more mad.

"Who cares me and you can still be." He got closer to me and grabbed my waste.

"Get off me." I know i shouldn't have done this, but i punched him and he let go and i grabbed Zack's hand and ran. I looked back and Miranda was still over there, but she was flirting with Brad and they just noticed that i punched him and was helping him out.

"Told you he was trouble." Zack said while we were still running.

"Whatever." I hate talking and running at the same time, but Zack stopped me and asked "did you mean the boyfriend thing?" I wanted to say yes, but at the same time i wanted to say no.

"I just said it so that you guys wouldn't start a fight, but that didn't work." I really wish i said yes instead of what i just said.

"Oh right." We went to the food court to get something to eat. We just ate and talked and got to know each other a lot better than we did before. Once the day was over i was sad because this was a great day just hanging with Zack. The only problem with today was Justin, which makes me wonder where Miranda is and if she has a ride home, oh well.