Summer at the Lake House

Zack?

I have been back for a whole week and kind of stayed out of the crowd. I have drawn like 5 pictures of Zack and 3 with Zack and me together. I was obsessed wit him, but my mom always told me that you will never be able to let go of your first crush or kiss. I heard a knock in the door and Mya walked into my room.

"Hey you haven't answered my calls or texts all week what is wrong?" She asked giving me the puppy dog face.

"Okay let me tell you the whole story." I said ready to blurt out everything that really happened this summer.

"Oh wait i don't care right now because we have to meet the super hot guy that moved into the house that has been for sale for like ever. They are a big family, but he is the oldest and hottest. He is 18, so how awesome would it be to be with an older man?" She went crazy. I looked out my window and i saw a crowd of girls, but i couldn't see the guy.

"Wow he must be super cute for all those girls to be crowded around him." I said in a sarcastic voice because i didn't really care.

"Come on lets get a closer look. For me please?" she gave me the puppy dog face and i got up and she grabbed my arm and pulled me down the stairs outside and across the street.

"Are we even going to be able to make it through this crowd?" I asked trying to push through, but didn't work.

"He will not date any of you girls he is heart broken and isn't interested in anyone right now." I heard a voice say from a distance or the middle of the crowd.

"Oh he is taken lets go." I started to walk away, but Mya pulled me back in.

"We are going to check out this guy no matter what it takes." Mya pulled me through the crowd and i just didn't want to look at him. Mya was going crazy and well it made me take a glance at him. I couldn't believe my eyes it was Zack the one i fell in love with. His back was turned to me, so i tapped on his shoulder and when he turned around i kissed him. Once our lips met he knew who i was and kissed me back. Once i pulled away i hugged him.

"Sorry about everything i was so stupid and i really wanted to fix everything before i left, but for some odd reason i didn't." It was the truth and something just kept stopping me.

"I felt the same way, but i didn't know you were leaving so soon and before i knew it i didn't get a chance to make things right." He smiled and i smiled back then we kissed again.

"Sorry ladies, but Zack is officially taken." Sean said shooing all the girls away except for my three best friends. They had a confused look on their faces.

"I may have left out a couple of details of what happened this summer." I said and we sat down on his porch and i told them everything with the help of Zack throwing somethings in that i forgot to mention.

"Oh my gosh that is like the cutest love story i have ever heard and it is actually real." Ashley said getting up and helping Jessica and Mya up so they could go home. I was going to stick around and hang out with Zack.

It was night and tons of stars were out and we were on his roof looking at the stars. It reminded me the first time i looked in his eyes and fell in love with him. It was perfect especially since there was a shooting star. I made a wish that we would never break up again.

"I will never forget you ever." He said just randomly, but i liked the way that sounded.

"Why is that?" I hope there is a reason.

"Because you shine brighter than all the other stars." That deserve a kiss because well thats what my dad would say to me and it still makes me smile.

"I love you." He said giving me another kiss.

"I love you too." I cuddle in his arms and looked at the star filled sky. Could this night be anymore perfect? My life is finally complete!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short, but it is my last chapter and it may not be the best but please comment about what you thought of the story