Summer at the Lake House

Nothing has changed

We finally arrived at the lake house and everything looks the same since i have been there except they put a bench at the end of the doc. It seems like its the same people too, Miranda who is 17 just like me and she is a very close friend. Then there is Lisa who is 19 super annoying and she scares me. Then there are the guys, Dylan, Ryan, and Scott. Dylan is 13, Ryan is 12 and Scott is 10. then there is all the little kids i never talk to or heard of. It looks like there is a new family too.

"Oh my gosh, is that really you? Wow you got taller." Miranda ran over to give me a hug.

"Well it has been about 11 years." i reminded her, but she just kept hugging me. I really missed her.

"Have you seen Lisa, she totally got a boob job and a face lift because she looks gorgeous." Coming from Miranda's mouth it had to be true.

"Can't wait to check that out." I said laughing.

"Sweetie, come help us unload and then unpack your stuff." My mom interrupted our little reunion. I rolled my eyes and helped unload and unpack. I finally get the sky room, which is kind of like the attic, but it is beautiful because it has windows all around. Of course i have curtains. It has the best view and perfect scenery to draw.

"Savannah get down here right now." My mom yelled. First she wants me to unpack and now she doesn't want me to.

"What is it i was unpacking because you yelled at me for not doing that and now i have to do something else?" I was giving attitude, but i apologized once i saw this big family with like 10 kids at the door.

"This is the Forest family." my mom introduced me and i said hi and tried to go to my room, but my mom told me that i should meet everyone. All i was thinking was FML.

"The kids are, Zack he is 18, Sean he is 16, Grace she is 13, Michael he is 12...." she just went on and on, but i zoned out after Michael.

"Are there any girls my age around here?" that i heard and gladly answered, "Yes there is, Lisa she lives in that house and she is 19. Oddly she is single and loves to mingle." Of course he gave me a nod meaning thank you and ran off.

"Can i go back into my room?" i asked sweetly and got a nod of approval.

After i unpacked i sat down at my desk and started to draw the lake with all the kids in there it started out good and ended up terrible just like most of my work. In the middle of drawing i hear a knock and of course let them in and it was Miranda.

"Okay is it me or is Zack the hottest thing in the world?" i figured she would say something about him because she is boy crazy.

"Yeah he is super hot." i said sarcastically because i am very picky when it comes to guys.

"Ugh you know i am right, but why would he hang out with lisa?" she said laying across my bed with a big sigh.

"Because he is 18, clueless, and i told him that lisa was the only girl his age." i explained and she sat straight up to say "Stalker much? anyways why would you tell him Lisa is the only one his age?"

"Oh i am sorry, but you can do better than him and i feel bad for Lisa who has gone 19 years without a boyfriend." We both laughed.

"Yeah but i have been single for 17 years just like you." she always reminds me that i am single.

"Maybe i don't want a boyfriend." That is always my response to when people bring up that i am single.

"Sure thats it. If you weren't so darn picky maybe just maybe a guy would fall in love with you." Ugh i hate when she brings stuff like this up.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like