Status: Thanks to everyone reading! I love you all :P

Almost Lost It All

Beach Night

I get off of the motorcycle and my legs instantly wobble when I stand up straight. After six hours of riding it's always so weird to walk on solid ground again. I sigh deeply and run my hands through my messy, naturally blown-back hair. I ruffle it up so it's loose again. I turn toward the beach in front of me. The sun is sitting on the edge of the horizon so the whole scene looks like a painting. The orange light of the setting star cascades over the water, making it sparkle. Big rolling nightly clouds are coming alive with the glowing light as well. It's amazing.

I turn to look at Jen but she's not there. I can still feel her touch on my shoulders. Confusion sweeps me up as I look toward the sand. I see her walking toward the rocks that jut out into the water. Her silhouette is as graceful as the salty wind blowing off of the ocean. I head toward the beach. When I reach the sand I kick off my riding boots and socks. The grain is so soft on my feet that I smile with delight. I begin walking slowly while I keep a deliberate eye on the only girl on the beach. The only girl I'd be looking at if anyone else was here.

I shove my hands in my pockets and inhale the sweet air. It calms my whole body, edging away the thrill of riding. When Jen reaches the end of the rocks she looks out at the water. Her hair is blowing in the wind, whipping around her shoulders. Even from this far away I can see how much it seems like she wants to just jump in the ocean to swim away forever. A fierce yearning hits me in my stomach. My muscles tense, my fingers stiffen. I swallow the lump in my throat.

I start toward the rocks without any thought in my mind. I climb each stone with ease. I don't hesitate. I don't turn back.

She doesn't turn when I reach her but I know she's aware that I'm behind her. Slowly, I reach out. When my fingers touch her bare hand it feels like sparks shocking my whole body. She lets me turn her away from the view without resisting. I bow my head to look at her face. I take off her sunglasses and the breath catches in my throat. Her eyes are shining such a strong, deep, sparkling blue that I can't think for a moment. Her face is lit with the gentle golden light of the sun that seems so nearby. I realize now how strong she is. She looks so fragile but she's so strong. No one has ever held on as tight as she. And I've never wanted anyone more.

I push her jacket off with ease and she lets it fall onto the rocks beneath us. After I pull off her shirt I let myself run my fingers over her neck, her shoulders, her arms. My hands travel gently over her bare, beautiful curves. Her skin is soft and eager for love. I look into her eyes. They hold tears. I shake my head slightly. I lean down and press my lips to hers.

When she kisses me back I can't contain the rest of my feelings. I press my body against hers. The clothing itches my skin. We move down the rocks carefully until we reach the small patch of sand that's hidden from the rest of the beach. Slowly, we fall from our clothes.

Her body is still a wonderful sight to me. Her curves are delicious slopes, her legs are strong, her breasts are still plump. When I run my hands over her skin I can feel the suffering, I can feel the pain, so I kiss it away. I inhale her sweet scent as I bury my face in her hair and she lets her hands wander over my body. There are no words. There don't need to be. Because everything is in her eyes. It's a perfect blue stormy disguise as deep as the ocean itself. I see that she is my strength. She is my happiness. I almost drown in pleasure when she kisses my neck, my shoulders, my chest. The only sound is the gentle breaking of the waves and our identical breathing. We're tangled together and neither of us are willing to let go. But we don't have to. We're so close that I can feel her heart beat against my own chest. And when we're finally joined together with me inside of her the feeling I have is as golden as the sun that's setting on the horizon.

I know that I've never loved anyone more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but sweet? Kind of powerful, I think. I cried writing for some reason...

Songs:

Enrique Iglesias - Hero
Goo Goo Dolls - Let Love In
The Maine - Into Your Arms
McFly - The Heart Never Lies

A big thanks especially to Haner's Harlot for leaving such inspiring, long comments that always lift me up from my bad feelings about this and to mcrgcvampress for being there from the very beginning with short but so sweet comments, as well as being my friend.
<3 xoxo