Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Ronin Gina

Running.
That's all I knew I was doing. Running away from them. I didn't want to but I had to. I had to leave my brother and I hated that but I knew Michiko would only make my life miserable. It's what he loved to do. To make me suffer.
All I know I'm running away.

~~~
"Gina!"
I glance up with my head still placed on the desk to see all eyes now on me. Iruka was glaring over at me though. I raise an eyebrow not feeling like talking up. "Will you stay awake for the rest of the class for once?" he snaps at me and I sigh but sit up putting my head against my fist that was leaning on the desk. He smiles gratefully before continuing on Chakra control. "Looks like Ronin got caught, again."
I glance over to see the infamous Umeko Tami smirking over at me. Why he was siting next to me... I did not know. He was one of the most annoying people I've met and it's hard to believe because it's really hard to find something that actually annoys me. He just knows how to snap my buttons. I roll my eyes as I look back straight. Suddenly the door burst open and a man was there panting as if he had ran all the way here. "Iruka! It's Naruto! He's painting Hokage's Mountain!" he shouts over at Iruka. His eyes widen and he sighs. "Class, stay put while I go get him," he orders before running out leaving the class behind. I immediately put my head back down in hope to go to sleep. Not happening.
"Gin!"
I look up as everyone starts to move to get closer to their friends and start talking. I turn to look straight towards to see Watton Shouhei grinning at me. "Shouhei," I mutter over to him causing him to pout. "Aren't you happy to see me?!" he exclaims pointing at himself. I couldn't help but grin over at him. "Nope."
Tami was staring over at us slightly bored. 'Hm, that Watton sounds like a pain... I wonder why someone like Ronin stands him, he's almost as bad as Uzumaki...' Tami thinks as his eye twitching as memories of Naruto's doings replayed in his head.
"Hey! I know what we should do today! How 'bout we get some riceballs and go to the forest!" Shouhei says smiling over at me and I sigh. "Sure, why not?" I mutter keeping my head down on the desk lazily. Suddenly the door burst open, again, this time with Iruka throwing a tied up Naruto into the room who was struggling to get free. "Let me go!" he demands struggling against the ropes though it didn't look like it was helping one bit. Everyone quickly scurried back to their seats. One of them being Shouhei and since he has his clumsiness, he fell on the way.
"Tomorrow all your classmates will pass the final and graduate from the ninja academy, but the last two times this day came around you flunked every course you'd taken in the secret arts," Iruka shouts over to Naruto pointing an accusing finger at him. "So you chose now for your stupid tricks? You moron!"
"Sir, yes, sir!" Naruto says sarcastically without looking at Iruka causing him to snap and then turned to class pointing his finger to us. "Today class we'll be reviewing the art of transformation," he declares and I do a double take. "What?!" the whole class shouts at the sudden change. I groan leaned back against my chair. "What's wrong? Can't do nothing?" Tami questions smirking next to me.I ignore him as I look ahead. "All you have to do is... conjure a form that looks like me!"
The class gets up and gets into a line. Naruto was in the front with many kids throwing him comments. "This is all your fault!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Naruto says brushing them aside clearly not happy about this either. "Right, well done," Iruka says as another person transforms into him. "Next up, Uzumaki."
I watch as Naruto steps up adjusting his goggles with a mischievous smile on his face meaning he was going to do something. "Here goes nothing... Change!"
The smoke clears and a woman who looked a lot like Naruto appeared naked and blew a kiss at our sensai which resulted in a nose bleed. The next second, Naruto poofed back laughing hard pointing to Iruka. "I call this one the ninja centerfold!" Naruto declares laughing still. "How big a fool are you?! You wast all of your time and talent inventing these stupid tricks!"
"That was funny though..."
I glanced to see Shouhei next to me. Hm, didn't see him there. I raised an eyebrow at my friend and he puts his hands up in defense. "I'm just saying!" he says quickly sweating as if thinking I'm going to hit him or something. I sighed as the line stepped up. I was almost next. I heard Shouhei sigh next to me. "I forgot your not like the other normal girls," he mutters causing me to shoot a look at him which he immediately took back. "Next up, Ronin."
I stepped up and sighed. I had to endure some pain. It only hurts when I transmit Chakra into making or forming into something. The more I use, the more it hurts. I sighed. Just one transformation. I put my hand signs up. "Change," I mutter as I felt the Chakra flow through me and I appeared as Iruka perfectly. Iruka smiled at me praising. "Good job, next."
I quickly change and almost immediately the pain went through me. It first was in my stomach but then it went through my back and then my scars on my cheek were as if it was burning.
I winced as I walked back to my seat. I sat down holding my stomach since that's where most of the pain was inflicted. I tried to avoid using my Chakra so but it's always been hard since my best techniques are Genjutsu but for now I have to live off Taijutsu.
I looked over to see Shouhei mess up slightly but it was still good enough to pass. I smiled as he waved at me as he took a seat a few rows from mines. I looked back to see Tami go next. Of coarse, he made a perfect one without hesitating. "Good."
He came over to sit down shooting a smug smirk over to me. I roll my eyes as I lay my head down waiting for the day to end.
Class ended before we knew it. Naruto disappeared being dragged by Iruka-sensai to clean the mountains. "Man, I'm starving!" Shouhei declares patting his stomach who growled in response. "I'm not surprised," I mutter pulling my hood up as a yawn escaped my lips. "I know! Let's go eat something! Look! There's Ichiraku's!" he says pointing to the ramen shop excitedly. I knew this was one of his plots to get me to treat him to some food. "No, I have things to do, maybe next time," I say quickly before starting to walk away. "Aw! C'mon!" he whines behind me. "See ya' Shouhei," I call out without looking back at him as stuff my hands into my jacket's pocket and start walking back to my apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just got on Mibba and already love it. I usually go to Quizilla to write but I'm growing tired of it. Well, Sasuke will come out in the next chapters. Thanks!!!