Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Brother?

My eyes snaped open as I glanced around for the noise.I had heard footsteps and some rustling.I glanced over but didn't see anything.I then heard the footsteps again but behind me.I leaned to the side and glanced over to see a person with their back to me leaning to something.I squint my eyes over to see somone there.My eyes widen when I notice it's Naruto.I immedietly grab the kunai from my bag as I see them reach down to him.Something about them gave me a wrong vibe.Their aura was pure though.It confused me.I was about to jump in when their hand landed on his shoulder as they shook him softly."You'll catch your death of cold,sleeping on the ground,"
I sighed as I put my kunai away leaning back on the tree.I guess I fell asleep.Then what was Naruto doing outside?I thought he stayed back at the house."Who...are you?"
I got up dusting myself off decideing to head back.Naruto could take care of his own for now.I started to walk back slowly.My gaze was at the sky watching some wind with leaves pass by.I felt the breeze on me and I sighed as I contued walking.I was almost htere whenI saw Sasuke walking towards me.He noticed me and his eyes narrowed slightly."Where were you?"he questions once we were in a hearing distance."I fell asleep in the forest,"I say as a yawn escapes my lips and he eyes me suspiciously but continues walking.I shrug it off as I contonue walking as well.I make it to the house in a few minutes and see them eating breakfeast."Just in time!Here,let me get you a plate!"Tsunami says going to grab a plate for me."Thanks,"I say ignoring the gazes that followed me as I sat down.
~~~
"Where is he?"I question glancing around for any sign of Naruto but didn't see nothing but his tree."Both him and Sasuke are gone,"I add glancing around for them.Suddenly a kunai lands inbetween me and Kakashi causing us to look up to see Naruto chuckling laying lazily on the brach on his stoamche.He climbed all the way over there?That's great."Well?!Well?!Did you see?Look at how high I can go!"he shouts as he starts to get up.He suddenly loses his balance and sarts to fall down.My eyes widen immedietly."Naruto!"I call out steping forward."No!If he falls from that height!"Kakashi says from besides me.
'I'm not healed enough to...!'Kakashi thinks staring wide eyed over at Naruto.
"Psych!"Naruto shouts sticking onto the branch with his feet grining down at us."Gotcha suckers!"he shouts laughing over to me.I frown glaring at him."You bastard,"I growl feeling an urge to punch him for makeing me worry.Kakashi sighed besides me just as Naruto's feet disconnect from the branch and my eyes widen."Uh-oh!"
"Naruto!"I growl as anger floods threw me.If he didn't die,I would kill him for this.Suddenly Sasuke appears in the position Naruto had been grabing his leg stoping Naruto's fall.
"Sasuke,"I say sighing in relief shaking my head.
'Well,they are coming along niecly!'Kakashi thinks smiling up at the view.
~~~
"Want to head back?"I quesiton looking at both of the boys who looked tired as they leaned on the ground and tree."Sure!"Naruto exclaims while panting.I glance at Sasuke who just nods.Both of them were exhausted.They had been training alot while Kakashi went back to check on everyone.He told me to stay to check on these two.It was obvious the two could barely walk.I sighed as I went over to them puting my hand out to Naruto."C'mon,"I order and he takes my hand and I pull him towards me.I put my arm around him to hold him up and then I looked over at Sasuke who was staring over at us panting as well.I put out my hand out aswell."C'mon,"I repeat to him and he stares at it before trying to stand up as well but started to fall.I steped to him catching him hardly managing to stand up.I grunt in his weight as I push him up so he'd be in a better position.I grunt as I put his arm around me and put my other arm aorund him and let out sigh."This is going to be a long walk,"
"Sasuke!Your touching me!"Naruto complains trying to pull away but I kepy a firm hold on him."Shut up!I didn't mean to!"Sasuke shouts back at him."Calm down you two,you are fighting all the time,"I mutter sighing as we continue walking."Hey,Gina,isn't it wierd for you to have two guys like this with you?"Naruto suddenly questions looking at me and I just shrug without looking at them."I'm used to it,my brother had many friends which were usually guys,so I was always by them,"I say to them ignoring the mention of my brother trying to act normal."Brother?You have a brother?"Naruto quesitons frowning but seemed exited,I could feel Sasuke tense up besides me for some reason."Yeah,two,my twin brother and older brother,though we don't look that alike anymore,"I mutter with a slight smile remembering how they would mix us up when we were younger.I usually wasn't the girl to want to dress up.I looked up to my older brother so I always put on the stuff that he put,making me look like a boy at times."Where is he?Is he a ninja?"Naruto questions curiously about it.Why is he persitent about this?
"He's back at my old village,and he somewhat,"I whisper looking down at the ground.
'I forgot Gina came from another village when she was 10'Sasuke says glancing over at me.
'I wonder if her brother's cool...'Naruto thinks trying to make up how he looks like by puting a image of me with his cloths and silver spikey hair and a more boyish look.
We entered the house minutes later and all eyes turn to us."So,you're finally back!Looking like something the cat dragged in!"Tazuna says grining over at us."Both of us..."Naruto says tiredly and I sighed when he didn't finish."I told them if they didn't take a break they'd wear themselfs out,they woudln't listen,"I muttered over to them."We made it to the top of the tree,"Sasuke continues off what Naruto was saying."Good!"Kakashi says over to us."Naruto,Sasuke,starting tomorrow..you two can help Gina protect Mr.Tazuna,"he adds smiling at them."Yes sir!"
We all take a seat and I grab a plate as I start to eat hungrily.Taking care of those two can be tireing.Especielly if they begin fighting every few minutes."Whew!Well,I'm dirt,sweat and real worn out from all of the work on the bridge today...but construction is almost complete!"Tazuna says smiling proudly at us."Father,you and Naruto are two of a kind.Please don't work youselves to death!"his daughter scowls over to him and Kakashi nods agreeing.I looked up noticing Inari staring over at Naruto.I frown but continue to eat up."What's wrong?"
I glance up to see Inari crying and again I tense up.How do they do it?!
"Why do you wear yourself out trying?!No matter how hard you train,you'll never be a match for Gato's thugs!You act all cool and you talk all touch,but big,strong guys like that are always too much for people weaker than they are.They'll destroy you!"Inari shouts over at Naruto who immedeitly glares over to him."Shut up!I'm not you and I'm not gonna lose!"Naruto shouts over to him though he doesn't stand up since he's tired."Just watching you ticks me off!You go running your mouth when you don't know a thing!This isn't your town!And you don't know a thing about me!You're always clowning around and having fun.You don't know a thing about suffering or loneliness or what my life is like!"he shouts over at Naruto as tears stream over his face still.I frown as I glare slightly at the boy.It's true,we barely know anything about this town or him,but it's not like he knows anything about us either.
"So..you figure it's noble to star in a melodrama andtreat everyone you like guests at your pity party?"Naruto quesiotns him as he looks up glaring and angrily at the boy."It takes a really big man to sit around and cry you brat!You big baby!"he shouts over to him an Inari get's up and storms off."Naruto...I think you went to far,"I mutter over to him and he just grunts as he walks out the kitchen.Kakashi sighed and got up and went after Inari outside.I sighed as I finished up.I put the dishes in the sink and started to walk to our room.I had tried to wash the dishes but Tsunami always scowls at me telling me we're guest here.It was wierd,I'm used to cleaning after my own and having someone to do it for me is strange.I walk to our room,since they only have one guest room,we had to share it.Naruto was fast asleep in his cot and I sighed as I went over to mines that was besides his and crawled in and soon fell asleep.