Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

The Return of Zabuza

"Well!Please take care fo Naruto.He's worn himself out.I doubt he'll be able to move for the rest of the day,"Kakashi says thinking about Naruto.I nod agreeing though knowing him,he might surprise us.Sasuke worked as hard as Naruto and got up early in the morning."We're off,Tsunami!"Tazuna says as we walk out from the house."Bye,"she calls after us smiling as she waves.
~~~
"Wh-what the hell?!"Tazuna shouts as we stare at the scene before us.Five of the workers were on the ground injuried.Most unconsious.I quickly go voer to them and look at them.They were too much for me to heal and I had to save my energy so that if the person who did it was still here."What happened?!What...could have..?!"Tazuna demands kneeling after one of them."M-monster..."
I glance around.So he is still alive...I glanced aroudn as the mist started to form.I immedietly get my Tazuna protectively."They're coming!"Kakashi delcares and we nod preparing for them to apppear."Been awhile Kakashi..."
I galnce around trying to see where he's at. This mist technique really got on my nerve.It wasn't genjutsu so I couldn't see though it.It was a ninjutsu,that's what made it tricky. "And I see you've got those brats tagging along just like last time.And the little bo is trembling again,poor thing..."
I glance over to Sasuke to see him he was shaking.I frown at him.Again?Suddenly 5 clones of Zabua appear around us.Sasuke looks up with a smirk that causes me to smirk as well."I'm shaking with eagerness for a rematch!"he says and I nod grabing a kunai out ready for it."Go ahead...Sasuke,"Kakashi approves and Sasuke doesn't hesitate as he jump quickly killing all the clones in no time and appears in his spot with two kunai at his hand."Well,my water clones were obviously no match for you!It seems the brats have matured quite a bit...into worthy rivals...uh,Haku?"Zabuza says and I glance at the figure besides him.I frown as I look at the person intensely.They felt familiar.Their aura did."Indeed!"
"Looks like I was right,"Kakashi says behind us,"Our mysterious masked friend is playing on Zabuza's team."
I look over at the figure and I tense up almost immedeitly."I'll get him,"I say grabing a kunai out and held it tightly."No."
I glance over at Sasuke who was glaring over at him as well but then glanced at me."He's mine,"he states and I frown but nod."That was quite a show you put on before,but we're on to you now..and I hate ham actors!"Sasuke says looking over at the guy angrily."Not bad,"I mutter as another yawn escapes.
'Gina always seems tired....even during battle...'Kakashi says sighing over at me.
"Impressive kid,isn't he?Even if your water clones have only a tenth of the strength of the originals...it''s amazing he was able to do so well."
I look over again at the both of them."But we're still on the offensice.Go!"Zaubuza orders and Haku immedietly starts to go in circles.I frown immedeitly as I grip on my kunai.He's fast.But I think I can surpass him if I use my whole strength agaisnt him.Sasuke goes over to him stoping him by clashing his kunai with his needle."Gina,we have to cover Mr.Tazuna.Take that side and stay close!"Kakashi says and I nod going by him."Let Sasuke handle Haku,"he adds looking over at Zaubuza."I don't want to have to kill you,but...you probably won't leave quietly will you?Haku asks looking over at Sauske who just smirks."Don't be stupid."
"Just as I though..however,you won't be able to match my speed for long...and I've laid the ground work for two attacks,"Haku says and I frown.Two attacks?What is he going to do?
"Two attacks?"Sasuke questions frowning slightly as confused as I was."Firstly,there's the water splashed all around us.Second,I've traped one of your hands with parrrying this move..which leaves you only one hand free to defend yourself from my attacks!"Haku says as he starts to do handsigns with his free hand.My eyes widen at the sight.I ahd never seen that!Only one hand?"Secret Art of Water!The Thosuand Stingling Needles of Death!"
Suddenly the water spashed all around them and started to form into many needles.My eyes widened immedietly."Sasuke!"I shout and he glances at me quickly but then looks away closing his eyees puting up a handisgn.
'Remember training...'Sasuke thought concenrating his chakara before snaping his eyes open and jumping up just as the needles come in.
Haku jumps back just as four shurinken come infront of him."You're not that fast,"Sasuke says behinhd Haku with a kunai at his hand."Now,you're the one who hasto worry...about defending yourselfs from my attacks,"he says just as went to hit him but Haku blcoks it but then Sasuke throws the kunai which he barely dodges.Sasuke's faster than he was before.Then Sasuke kicks Haku making him fly across the bridge over to where Zabuza was standing shocked.
"You're fast.I'm faster,"Sasuke says sockily over to them."You had that coming...for underestimating my team and for name calling.He may no look liek much but Sasuke here is the top-rated rookie form all Konohagakure village,and Gina has the sharpest eye in things,and last but not least...let's not forget our own comedy ninja-the maverick show-stopper -the one and only,Naruto!"Kakashi says over to him.
Suddenly Zabuza starts to chuckle."Haku...do you understand,if this goes on,you could end up dying at the hands at the hands of the very person you sought to spare?"he questoins as Haku gets up.
I could feel the air getting colder."Yes I do....What a pity,"Haku says as his chakara surrounds him.Suddenly something started to form by Sasuke."Secret Art of Water...Ice Crystal Magic Mirror Technique!"
My eyes widen as I see the mirrors that surrounded Sasuke and when Haku steped into the glass.Suddenly,images of Haku appeared in every mirror."Blast!"Kakashi says running over to them but Zabuza appears infront of him."LEt's not forget,I'm your enemy.Our children can play together while my boy kills yours,"he says to him and I glance over at Sasuke."Now that it's all in place..."Haku's voice says and I frown as a sudden worry passes thoruhg me.What is he going to do?
"Let me show you some real speed!"
I gasp out when I see needles flying everywhere cuting Sasuke in almsot any plce."Sasuke!"I shout as he falls down."Any sudden moves and I'll kill those other two!"Zabuza shouts over at Kakashi."You!"
I could see the pain he was going through.It was all over his aura.I immedietly grab a kunai and throw it as hard and fast as I could over to him."Catch!"I order as Sasuke glances over to me slowly but a hand catches it before him.My eyes widen when I see Haku there.My eyes catch a movement and I glance back just to see a shurinken coming and hiting Haku and he fell to thr ground."Who..."I say glancing around as a sudden cloud of smoke and noises startd to form.Realization hit me and I sighed.That Idiot.
"Uzumaki Naruto!At your service!"Naruto shouts standing there cockily,"Here I am,to save the day!You know how the story goes!Things look bleak..till the hero arrives and then,pow!!!Bye bye bad guys!"
I sighed shaking my ehad.He could've done seomthignwhile hidnig instead of becoming a target but still...it was good he was here.Suddenly Zabuz threw shurinken over at him."Watch it!"I snap at him as he takes a kunai out btu before they get to near to him,Haku's needles clash into the shurinken.Confusiong hit me as I look over at Haku."Haku...What are you doing?"Zabuza demands glaring over at Haku for an explanation."Zabuza,sir,please let me have this boy.I want to fight him in my own way,"Haku says and I glare over at him.He saved him just so he can kill him?What a joke.
"So,you want me to keep my hands off him,eh,Haku?How charminly naive of you...as usual..."Zabuza says over to him.
I glance over at Sasuke and then Naruto.If Naruto and Sasuke work together,one from the inside,one form the outside.They might actually win.But knowing Naruto...
"Yo!Sasuke!I'm here to rescue you!"
I let a sigh as Naruto appeared infront of Sasuke whispering."Y-you doofus!No stealth..nocaution...and you call yourself a ninja?!Now that you've gotten yourslef traped in here with me...just do what you want.I don't really care!"SAsuke shouts over at him immedietly angry at him."Oh fine!I went through hell to rescue you and this is the thanks I get?!!"Naruto shouts back at him.I let out a sigh as I shake my head.Things have gone to bad,to worse now.
I watched as Haku went back into the mirrow and I tensed up.Is that his real body?"Over here."
My eyes snaped to the back of Sasuke where Haku's image was holding a needle."Wh-what the hell is going on?!"Naruto demands clearly confused by iy."Fire style!Blaze of glory!"Sasuke shouts as fire comes fron his mouth attacking the mirrors.The fire dies down but the mirrors are left the same."It's not even makeing a dent!"Naruto exclaims looking at it."That pitiful flame will barely touch my ice mirrors..."Haku declares to them and then attacks them again.I flinch at the sight trying to control every single of my instincts to run to them.I had to stay with Tazuna."Which one of you is real?!"Naruto demands glaring looking at all of them."Your eyes will never see the truth.I can't be caught,"she says to them and it was true.Not even my eyes would not see through it if it wasn't as genjutsu.But I might see her movements."Art of the doppel ganger!"Naruto shotus puting up the handsign."Stop!"Sasuke shouts to him but it's too late and all the cloens are already chargng.Suddenly that's when I saw him.My eyes widen when I saw Haku get out from the mirror and attack all the clones.That's what he was doing!He was jumping through all of the but he was so fast that you could barely see it!All the clones poofed away and NAruto came crashing back on the ground by Sasuke."The technique I'm using is part of the Art of Tranportation,and the only tool I need to perform it is teh mirrors that hodl my image.I move so quickly,the pair of you might as well be standing still!"Haku says over to them."I never imagined that anyone could master such a technique at so young an age!"
I glance back at Kakashi growning."What?"I question frowning over at him."It's kekkei genkai-a skill that can be passed from one generation to the next.a genetic trait...running throuhg the bloodlines of those of the purest shinobi pedigree...some of the most extraodinary techniques are ahdnded down from generation to generation solely on that basis..."Kakashi starts to explain and I frowned.I knew what a kenkai genkai was.I had one.My clan's."I've had enough..."Naruto mutters causing me too look back over to them."So,is this it?"Haku says to him and I frown.That doesn't sound like Naruto."It can't end like this!I've got a dream to fulfill!"Naruto shouts looking up at him."I...find it difficult to embrace the full shinobi philosophy.I can't help ut prefer that the pair of not foce me to kill you.However,if you two are going to coem atme I shall kill my own heart with mt blade-just as the sword 'sinobi' was origninally the words 'heart' and 'blade'-and act as a full fleedge shinobi would!The vvrisde is a nexus of our destinies....and all of our dreams and futures balance on the edge of a knife.I have my own dreams...as you have yours...please try not to resent me,but I'm willing to do whatever it teakes to protect the one I care abotu the most..to fight,kill,or die to fulfill that person's dreams.Doing so is my own dream.To the end,I will become a true shinobi...and I shall kill you both,"Haku says over to them and I clench my fist."Kakashi,"I say with my gritt teeth.My voice sounded cold and hard now.
"Go,"he says over to me and I nod as I started to walk over to them.
"That was a stupid move.Even if you knew a way to counter his technique,your squad still woudln't be up to the task of defeating that bot,"Zabuza says over to Kakashi who watched me go."What do you mean?"Tazuna quesitons speaking for the first time since he was here."They haven't developed the psychological strength to turn their hearts to ice and take a human life.That boy has lived with the kind of emotional anguish that prepares him to be a true shinobi.No true shinobi could ever be born of a place like your village,a place of weakness...of peace.You don't live with death,or grow up needing to kill to ensure your own survival.In you those skills,and the mindset they require,die still born!"Zabuza shouts over to him and Kakashi chuckles."Is it fun watching your squad die,Kakashi?"Zabuza quesitons him as Kakashi looks up at him."That girl,there's alot you don't know about her Zabuza,and that most people tend to forget about,her full name is Ronin Gina,and she grew up in Amarente,she's seen many thigns and has probably been in all of them,even though she doens't look like much,she grew up as one of them and like all of her people,she'll follow their way,"Kakashi corrects him and Zabuza frowned lsightly glancing back at my figure.
I was about to reach them when I saw back to see Zabuza charging at Tazuna.I growled angrily looking back at the guys but sighed in frustration as I ran back to him and got infront of Tazuna."Too late!"Zabuza shouts grabing his sword and charging at me.Suddenly Kakashi appeared infront of me adn took the hit with his hands.I let out a gasp as I step back slightly before a scram came out me.
'That was Gina's voice!What happend to her?!What the hell does Kakashi think he's doing?!He's suposed to look after her!'Sasuke says wide-eyed as he heard my scream glancing up panting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I took so long!