Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Awakening

"Gina,go on,I got this,"Kakashi says holding his chest as I stay frozen up."Go!"he orders snaping back to reality.I nod quickly and start running over to them again.I jumped in grabing a kunai out infront of Naruto who was laying on the gorund with needles eveywhere."Gina!"Sasuke says startled at my appearence before glaring."Get out you idoit!"he snaps angrily."Kakashi-sensai told me-"
"I don't care!Get ou-"
"Enough,I'll end this now!"
I glance up but I was too late when Haku started his attack."Gina!"
I felt something around me as I fell to the ground.I glanced up to see Sasuke besides me panting with Naruto at his other side.It took me a moment to realize he had grabed us out the attack.He was crouched down besides me as I stared wide-eyed at him."Sasuke,"I choke out as he then snaps up glaring at Haku.My eyes widen when I see his usual eyes were now Sharingan though it only had two rings instead of the three like Kakashi had."You're!/I see..you,too,share the legacy of a kekkei genkai bloodline!"Haku says looking at him as surprised as I was."I can't let this fight go on!My own art forces me to expen a great deal of chakara so there is a limit to how long I can go on using it and I'm cetain that the longer our duel drags on...the greater your abilit to percieve my movements iwll become!Especielly since to a certainextent,you can already see me now!"Haku says grabing some needles out.
'It would be foolhardy to try to target you directly...but if I use the girl as bait...'Haku thinks glancing over at my figure as he prepared to attack.
"Time to bring this to an end!"Haku shotus jumping out running over to me.My eyes widened.I had put my guard down!
'What?!He's going after Gina?!No!I have to get there first!'SAsuke thinks as he immedietly runs over to us.
My eyes widened as I stare at Sasuke's figure."Sheesh..no matter how many times I tell you...you never listen...."Sasuke says without looking at me.He glanced back at me.His eyes were softer than I've ever seen them."Now,get that lame expression off your face...it's the most emotion I've seen you have,"he says over to me and I blinked."Wh-why..."I manage to get out to him."Hmph...I used to hate you,you know....you just didn't seem to care for anything that went on and hardly ever tried to do anything...."he continues as he looks into space."Why..why did you..why me?!"I question glaring up at him."Why does everyone have to do this?!"I yell mostly to myself feeling anger flood through me.Everyone did this.Everyone died.Because of me.Because they wanted to save me.
"Listen you piece of filthy rats!"
The talking stoped immedietly at the sound of the Michiko's voice.No one wanted to to be the next one to go so they stayed quiet even though they wanted to stop it all.
I wanted to stop it.And I tried.I really tried.
"No!Stop!Please!Not my mom!Get.her.out!!!"I shout stuggling against the grip of my brother and uncle as I tried to run to her.
"If anyone else,defies or direspect the Nishi clan's rule,their life's will end as this woman!"Michiko continued looking straight at me enjoying all the tears falling from my cheeks as I tried to run for her.
Her body stayed still and her head hanged down as if she had already died."Shh,Gina,they promised they would make it as quick and painless as they could,"my uncle whispered to me though I could hear his voice crack.I looked up to him and saw tears falling from his face as well as my brother's."B-but they'll kill her!She didn't do nothing!It was me!They can kill me!"I shout trying to switch my place for hers."Mother!Please!Don't!"I shout over to her trying to get to her as Michiko went over to the guards."Do it,"he orders and they let go of the ropes and the floor falls down as well as her body.My eyes widened as I stared at her dangled body.I heard her coughing slightly as her eyes widen and moves slightly before she freezes.
"Mother!"
"How should I know?...My body just moved..on its own..."Sasuke's voice brings be back from the painful memory as his body falls.I catch him quickly and then glare over at Haku."I swore I wouldn't die..until I killed him...my older brother...thought the oath would save me...but...but...don't you dare die..."Sasuke says before his eyes closed.I could feel the tears running down my cheek."He stuck one blow at me..and without any sign of shrinking...sacraficed himself for you!He was a shinobi worthy of the utmost respect..who in order to protect somone he cared about,threw himself headlon into waht he knew full well was a trap.Is this the first time a combrade of yours has died?Such is a ninja's path,"Haku says steping back into the mirror.I could feel the fury grow through me as I huged onto Sasuke before placing him down softly and got up glaring at Haku."It's my turn,"I state.My voice was emotionless as I glared over at her."I'll make your worst nightmares come to life,"I growl before stating to do my handsigns.
"Secret art of illusions,Kazuya!Onigafuchi:Well of Demons!"
Chakara flooded through me as my eyes turned crystal black as I said the words and handsigns.
I immedeitly fall into darkness and shoot into Haku's mind.My eyes opened as I see all the memories and thoughts from him.I could see his mother,his father,and him.I could see his face.He was the same boy from the forest that talked to Naruto.I could tell,he barely looked any diffrent back then.I could see the pain as his father killed his mother.His worst nightmare.
I did my handsigns again releases my genjutsu fully on him.'What's goin-'
'The song of the dead,the song the life,the song of the dark,the song of the life,half there,half not,nightmares come true,look into my eyes,to fall into your demise!'I shout as I finish up the genjutsu and quickly shoot from his mind as the illusion starts.
My vision snaps back to me and I see Haku struggling to stand still as he starts shaking trying to keep his balance with the mirror."No!What is this?!Don't do it!She's not the one!"Haku shouts holding himself and I grabed my kunai ready to kill him now that he had his guard down but suddenly pain shot through me.
'No!It wasn't supose to hit till I finished him!'I gritt my teeth as I fall down holding my stomache as pain went throuhg me.I let out a scream.The pain was stronger than it had ever been.I started to pant.I could barely breathe."Huh?What-Gina!S-Sasuke!"Naruto's voice says in the distance as I start to close my eyes.
I could feel my genjutsu die down since I had stoped manipulating it.I could hear Haku panting in the distant."This has gone too long...I'm going to end this now,"his voice says as darkness starts to crowd over me."You did this!"
I could hear Naruto's voice getting more distant as darkness overwhelmed me.
"I'll kill you!"