Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Recovery

I could feel pain in my stomache and it hurted as I felt something weigh down on top of me.I force my eyes to open to see blonde hair there.It took me awhile to realise it was Naruto."Naruto...it hurts..."I choke out lifting my head slightly but it hurted so I put it back down.His head snaps up and he look at me shocked but the grins widely before crashing me into a hug."Your alright!"
Pain flooded through me as I winced."Naruto,you idiot,your going to kill her!"
My eyes snaped to his voice and I blinked when I saw Sasuke there glaring at Naruto.He noticed me looking at him and looked over at me."What?"he questions narrowing his eyes slightly but his lips seemed to be twitching as if fighting back a smirk or smile.I sighed but shake my head and give him a small smile.
"Nothing...nothing at all."
~~~
"How is it?"
I glance up as my team walks into the room.All of them had been bandaged up and now I was the last one going but since I was a girl they had steped out the room."Yeah,okay,"I muttered finished up my bandage at my stomache.It took a really big hit.It looked like it was hit with a fireball and was burned all around.It pained me to move alot and I really didn't want to worsen it by using my chakara to heal it."C'mon then,we're escorting Mister Tazuna to the bridge so he can finish up the bridge,"Kakashi orders and I nod as I get up and follow them out.We enter the kitchen to where Tsunami,Tazuna,and Inari were."Ready?"Tazuna asks standing up form the table."Yes,"Kakashi says over to him as we walk out."See ya' later Tsunami,"Tazuna calls out to his daughter as we walk out."Bye."
A yawn escapes my lips as I stuff my hands in my pockets.
Naruto is looking around boredly for anything to entertain himself with and Sasuke just looks up front.
'Nothing's change that much...'Kakashi muses glancing at his cell before looking back up as they walk to the bridge.
"Hey Tazuna!"many workers greet over as we walk in.The village seemed more lively than it did before though the rest was the same.
Tazuna immedeitly got to work on with them."Guy's,stay here while I check out the entry way,"Kakashi orders us as he starts to walk off."Yeah,yeah,yeah,he's probably going to go read his perverted book!"Naruto accuses crossing his arms as he watches him go.I let out a sigh as I walk over to Tazuna."Where are you going?"Sasuke questions frowning slightly over at me."Working,"I say glancing back at him as I stoped walking."Why?"he asks still confused and I just shrug as I continued to walk."There isn't nothing else to do,"I say plainly as I reach Tazuna.He looks up noticing me and raises an eyebrow."Need help?"I ask him and he smiles."Sure!We always need more hands!Take those pieces of wood over to Takan,"he says pointing over to a guy who was nailing the wood over ontop the edge of the bridge.I nod as I go grabing the long pieces of woods and place it on my shoulders and walk over to Takan who was a couple feet away.I place the wood next to the other pieces and go back to grab the rest.Working would help me heal faster.It helped to strengthen my body and it's been awhile since I've worked out.
After some minutes the air was getting hotter even though the sun didn't shine as hard over here.I let out a sigh as I take off my hoodie and tie it around my waist.My hands were covered in bandages that I always put .They went from my wrist,to my shoulders.I wiped off some sweat but continued on working.Suddenly before I could pick up a piece of wood,it was lifted up.I glanced up to see Sasuke and Naruto helping out.Naruto grabed one of his owned and grined over at me."I bet I can get more than you guys!"he challenges and then takes off running.I let out a sigh as I watch him run as I grab another piece.I glance up as I heard Sasuke grunt.I could tell he was struggling keeping the piece straight.I let a sigh slightly amused that the great Uchiha was actually haveing trouble at something.
"You hold it like this,so that you don't have to carry it with your hand but with your shoulder,it makes it easier for the body,"I say as I lean over to him and put the piece of wood on his shoulder as it should and his face went a slight shade of pink as he looked away."Yeah..."he says before walking off after Naruto.I grab my piece and walk after the two of them.