Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Back in Konoha

"Long time no see,"
"Who are you talking to?"
I glance at Sasuke who was looking at me like I was crazy and I shrug."The village,"I say as we walk inside the village."This is great!I'm going to grab some ramen!Hey,Gina,wanna come?"Naruto calls out looking at me exitedly and I immedietly shook my head.Hearing the rumors about Naruto and ramen,he would eat and then make me pay.
"Nah,I have to do stuff,"I say giving him a slight smile and he immedietly runs off to find another victim.Probably Iruka.
"I'm going to report in to the Hokage,tomorow be ready for missions,"Kakashi says smiling at he waves and poofs away leaving me alone.I glance at the trees and the village.Everything seemed so brighter.And it's like I could feel that everything had an aura.
Right,back in Amarante,we believed in Shinto,that everything had a spirit,but this was just wierd.I never thought I could actually see them.
I started walking back home.I glanced around now and then just looking at some things before noticing someone was following me.I glance back and stoped to see Sasuke there."Are you stalking me?"I question frowning over at him and he frowns back."No,"he states as I frown even more but shrug and continue walking.My apartments come into view and I go up the steps but notice Sasuke still there."Sasuke,stalking is considered following around,ya' know?"I ask glancing at him and he glares at me before pointing at the apartments."I live here,"he snaps and my mouth forms into a 'o' before I shrug it off."Hm,didn't know that,"I said walking to my apartment before glancing at Sasuke who walked past me.
I shruged it off again before going in and closing the door behind me.I glanced around to see the place looking the same as always though a thin layer of dust covering some parts.I let out a huff as I walk into my room and set my stuff down and glance around lazily.I would try to clean up but really,I didn't feel like it.My stomache had been soar ever since the fight and still hadn't healed up fully.
Kakashi had given me some ointment for the burns that I felt hadn't worked at all.
I let out a sigh before walking to my kitchen hungry.I opened the fridge to find it empty.I swear I could hear a cricket somewhere as well."I should've taken Naruto's offer..."I let out a sigh as my head hanged low before looking around in hopes of finding any food.Guess not.
I needed to go out to buy groceries.I went back into my room and diged into my bag in hopes of finding the riceball I had stolen frmo Kakashi a few nights before.I found it and brought it up happily."Yes!"I cheered as I ate it quickly.The walk had been to long for me.
I let out a sigh when I finished and changed out my gear and then crawled into bed to sleep.
Tomorow was going to be a long night.
~~~
I let out a yawn as I glanced between the two things trying to decide which one I should get after all."This one's cheaper,"I decide throwing the carton of milk into the basket and then continue down the aisle.This was so boring but hey,I had to eat.I was almost done when I ran into someone."Sor-,"I say but freeze when I see Tami there glaring at me.He realizes its me and blinks before smirking."Ronin,long time,"he says and I roll my eyes."What do you want?"I question already annoyed at his presence and his smirk widens."Grabing groceries of course,your not the only one,"he states to me and I sighed knowing it was true."Yeah,yeah,"I say waving him off and glance around before leaning in toward Tami."Is Shouhei here?"I question and he suddenly burst out laughing."That idiot?He's been going crazy ever since we got partnered into groups!Sakura is driving him crazy.He said he went to your house last week and you never answered and he came up to the conlcusion you were dead,he even went up to the hokage,"Tami says containing his laughter now looking at me and I let out a sigh."That idiot,he's always overreacting,"I mutter causing Tami to nod."You can say that again,but I'm getting used to the loud mouth,unfortunately,Sakura and Takahiro disagree,"he says running a hand through his hair and I frown as we start walking together down the aisle."Takahiro?"I ask stuffing my hands in my pockets looking straight forward lazily.
"Oh,that's our sensai,he an be...aggrivating,he's like an older version of Watton,"he says looking distant as if having flashback.I frown at the thought but shrug it off."What about your team?How's Uchiha and Uzumaki working for you?"he asks changeing the subject and I shrug."Naruto's a loud-mouth but he's okay.I've gotten used to him.Sasuke's...okay too,I guess,"I mutter shruging and Tami looks down at me.
'She already calls them their first name?'He thinks watching me before I crash into someone else.
The person hits my stomache causing me to fall back on my butt and gasp in pain as I clutch my stomache."Gina?"
I glance up to see Sasuke there frowning at me."Ronin!You okay?"Tami asks kneeling down by me holding my back steady."Yeah..."I mutter trying to get my breathe back before looking at Sasuke who kneeled down infront of me with a slightly concern showing in his face."You okay?"he asks and I nod at him and he lets out a small sigh before standing up and puting his hand out.I look at it for awhile before taking it and he pulls me up softly.I dust myself off before glancing at Sasuke and noding."Thanks,"I say and glance at Tami who was frowning looking inbetween both of us.
"See ya' Umeko,Sasuke,"I say walking over to pay for my things waving them from my back without looking back at them.