Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Clash With The Sand

"Man,I'm beat!"Naruto declares as we walk down the alleyway."Yeah,"I agree slightly soar from the missions as well.I really did need to start training again.I'm losing my shape and it's thank to the stupid burn that won't heal up yet."Oh,hey guys!"Sakura says appearing from anotehr alleyway imedeitly brightening up when she sees Sasuke."Hey Sakura!"Naruto says waving at her happily that she acknoledged him but she pushes him aside and goes over to Sasuke."So,Sasuke,you want to,go out with me?"she asks shyly walking next to him.He looks over to her in a hard cold stare."No."
'Rejection,something Sakura seemed to have a record in,and all with the same guy...'I think before looking away and continue walking.
"Hm?"
I stoped walking to see Naruto looking at something.Suddenly he started running.I frown when I see a square rock chasing after him.I raise an eyebrow at the sight but say nothing."That's the worst disguise I've ever seen!There's no such thing as a square rock!"Naruto declares as he finally stops pointng accusingly at the rock.
"Haha,just what I'd expect form my arch rival!"the rock said and suddenly there was a puff of smoke and three kindergarten kids stood there posing.Okay...?
I squint looking at one boy remembering him as Konohomeru,the Hokage's grandson."So Naruto,are you gonna play ninja with us like you promised?!"Konohameru asks looking up at Naruto who immedietly looked embaressed."A ninja playing ninja?"I question raising an eyebrow at him making all the attention get on me."Pathetic,"Sakura finishes crossng her hands.
"Hey boss,who's that,are they your..."Konohomeru starts as he points over to me and Sakura and looks at Naruto."Girlfriends..?"he finishes smugly and Naruto grins as he rubs the back of his head nervously."Oh yeah,their crazy about me."
Sakura ran up over to them and hit them both on th head and they landed on the ground in pain."What kind of witch is that?!And did you see the size of her forehead?!If I was you,I would stick with the other one!"Konohomeru shouts pointing at me as he gets up causing Sakura to stop dead in her tracks and turn around looking ready to kill."Ah!"
The both idoits ran for their lifes and the other two kids ran after them leaving me and Sasuke there slightly confused."I think...I should go check on them,"I declare pulling my hood up and walking on after them.I glance at Sasuke who was frowning as he stared into space."You coming?"
"No,"he snaps before walking the other way.I sighed but walk after them to see two people there.A boy holding Konohameru by his collar.
"Kankuro,you know we're not supposed to do this kind of stuff,"the girl behind him warns him and he galnces over at her smirking."Relax,Temari,he's not here right now so who's gonna stop me?"he says shruging and Temari just shakes her head slightly frowning."Fine but I'm not part of this."
Kankuro turned to the kid looking ready to kill so I steped in."Hey,do yourself a favor and let the kid go,"I call out puting my hands in my pocket.My kunai were already to come out from my pockets.I sliped them into my sleeves incase I needed them."Great,more Konoha ninja,don't worry,the more the better,"he says smirking looking over to me.I glanced at the headbands noticing the Sand symbol on it.
"Shinobi from the sand I presume,"I muttered lazily over to them andthe girl immedietly gets defensive."Yeah,so what?"she snaps looking at me up and down and I shrug."Nothing,just I haven't killed one of your kind before...yet,"I say giving her a forced grin and her eyes widen slightly before she glares angrily."Leave this one to me,Temari,"Kankuro growls glaring over at me leting go of Konohomeru and he lands on the ground as Kankuro walks toward me.I smirk as he walks over to me reached behind him where he had something bandaged up.He then grabed my arm with his other hand smirking down at me."I'll show you a lesson,girl,"he says and I take my hand out of pocket with the kunai in my hand as I put it inbetween us close to his neck."Your the only one who's going to learn something."
Before we could do anything.Two rocks came out of no where and hit Kankuro on his hand where he was holding my arm and the other one on my head though it wasn't thrown as hard as Kankuro's.Kankuro immedielty lets go of me and steps away and everyone looks over to see Sasuke siting on a tree throwing another rock up and down in his hand.
"You obviosuly not from around here,maybe you should leave,"Sasuke says calmly as he catches the rock and crushes it leting the dust blow away.
"Why'd you throw one at me Sasuke?"I demand glaring over at him slightly peeved he interfered with my fight."You should know better,"he says looking at me with a hard look.What the hell?Is he treated me like some kind of dog?
"You're the kind of punks I hate the most,all talk and nothing to back it up with!"Kankuro shouts pissed glaring up at Sasuke."Kankuro,stop it."
We all turn to see a red head boy standing upside down on the branch by Sasuke."You're an embarrassment to our village,"he adds emotionlessly glaring over at Kankuro.
"B-but Gaara they started it!"Kankuro tried to defend himself as Gaara disapeared from his place and next to his team."Shut up or I'll kill you,"he says and I frown slightly finding myself curious about the boy.Sasuke jumped down landing besides me looking over at Gaara looking deep in thought.
I caught Gaara's eyes and I suddenly realized something as I walked closer to him to see if it was real and appeared infront of Gaara.Our faces we're centinmeters away.Everyone gasped as if I had done something wrong.Gaara looked at me emotionlessly though looked like he was ready to strike.I leaned in looking closely at him wiht an emotionless face before braking out into a grin."Your eyes are the same as mine,"I say leaning back grining at the boy who looked slightly surprised but covered it up alot.He stared at me for sometime before he turned around."Come on."
"Hey,wait,you're from the Sand and even though the Leaf and the Leaf are allied you still need a pass,so let's see it!"Sakura says determined looking at them.She probably just wanted to show off infront of Sasuke.
"We have our passes,"Temari states coldly glaring while showing her pass,"We're here for the Chunin Exams."
"What's the Chunin Exams?"Naruto asks scratching head looking like the idiot he as.He could at least try and act smart."It's the exam that determines who's gonna become a chunnin or not,"Konohomeru explaints over to Naruto who noded.I feel dumb.A kindergartener knew something I didn't.
"Oh cool!I wanna be in the exams too!"he yells determined and I let out a sigh as I close my eyes."Wow,you guys are stupider than I thought,"Temari calls out as they start to walk again.I won't disgree,shoot.I wasn't the birghtest person back in the acedemy.
"Hey,you,"Sasuke calls out to them making them turn around for the third time if I'm counting good."What's your name?"
"Who me?"Temari asks slightly blushing as she batted her eyelashes over.Talk about obvious.She could almost be worser than Sakura and Ino but she didn't seem as desperate.
"No,you,the one with the gourd on his back,"Sasuke's eyes looking over at Gaara's direction with narrow eyes.
"I am Gaara of the sand,I'm curious about you too.And her,"Gaara finishes looking over at me with his emotionless gaze.Hey,at least I was getting mentioned in this."I'm Uchiha Sasuke."
"Ronin Gina,"I say as a yawn escapes and I see their eyes widen slightly.Hm,wonder if if was becasue of my name or Sasuke...probably Sasuke's.
Gaara just noded and they again started to walk away.I let out anotehr yawn and glanced at everyone before started to talk away.
"Where are you going?"
I don't stop walking and just bring my hand up giving a half wave back lazily.
"Train."