Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Amazing

"Good news everyone!"
I glance up at Kakashi slightly annoyed that we've been training all day and jsut when I decide to take a nap he decides to talk."I've sign you all up for the Chunnin Exams.Now this is optional so if you don't want to participate then you don't have to worry about this.However if you are going to be in the exams,I want you to sign these forms and come to the adress listed on the paper tomorrow at 10 in the morning."
I let out a yawn escape clearly not interested in this thing.Really,why should I go?The Bushido taught us that we don't need no title or prize to be reconize as the best.It's the way of the samurai.
"Alright,I'm off,"I say waving behind me as I start walking off leaving them really not interested in anything else but training.The Chunnin Exams would give me some free time from my team-knowing them they'll particpate to be able to train and get back into shape.
It was a few minutes and I was almost to the training place I had discovered when I sensed someone was following me.I tensed up slightly but stood still.I grabed a kunai and had it ready in my hands.I slowed down slightly trying to focus on where they were.Suddenly I heard their footstep and I immedietly turned around slaming into the figure with the kunai in my hand.
My eyes widen slightly when I see an annoyed Sasuke there."Sasuke?"I ask to make sure I just wasn't illucinating."Who else?"he snaps slightly aggitated and I look at him up and down just to make sure it was really him before leting him go and steping away.
"What do you want?"I question puting my kunai away and glance up at Sasuke who looked away looking uncomfortable."I...I need someone to spar with and your the only one who seems to be able to keep up,"he mutters without looking at me as I pull my hoodie up and raise an eyebrow."How do you know I was going to train?"I ask him and he looks up at meeting my gaze."You were walking away from your apartment,"he states and once again I frown."I could've been doing something else."
"Are you going to train or not?"he snaps clearly impatient at me and I shrug."Yeah,but I don't train with people,so no,"I finish giving him a grin before turning around and continue walking.
I didn't get far though becasue Sasuke grabed my wrist and pulled me back looking pissed."I asked you to train with me and you say no?"he demands as if he heard wrong."Yeah,I am,"I say to him slowly to make sure he got it."Why not?!"
"Because,I don't train like you do,"I say without thinking over it.His scowl relaxes slightly turning into a confused look."What?"he asked dumbfounded and I let out a sigh."Where I come from,it's diffrent,the only people I have actually trained with that wasn't just the basics,was with my clan,Riku,and Master Masahiko,"I say tensing up under his grasp.He looks at my face as if it to see if I was lieing before leting go.I quickly shook off my hoodie before looking at Sasuke and sighing."Look,if your so interested,you can come,"I mutter as I continue walking.I stop to glance back to see him still in the same spot."You coming or not?"
He snaps out of it and he snorts but starts walking to me.I shrug as I continue walking until we're at the end of the path."Where are we going?"
"There's this small area that I like out here in the woods,its a perfect spot to hide from someone or take a nap,"I say shooting him a grin as I walk into some bushes.He follows behind me without saying much.I follow the small trail I had made for coming here all those years until I finally came out as the sun hit me."Damn,is it just me or is it hotter than before?"I muttered mostly to myself as I put my hand by my head to block the sun out though it wasn't helping much.Suddenly a cloud covered the sun and I could see clearly noow.I smiled when I saw the view.The area wasn't as big as most trainig grounds but it did the job.There was a small pond over at the corner and then there were many targets places all over in many places that I had put here a some years ago.
"Whoa,"
I glance over at Sasuke who was taking in the view.I frowned slightly.The area wasn't that great.Maybe it was just me that I'm used to it.I remember when I came here to Konoha,I was amazed at everything I saw becasue everything seemed so alive here.It was so beautiful to me here and it amazed me how it was here.Though it also scared me.
I let out a sigh as I walk over to my favorite spot over to a a tree slightly bigger than the rest that was a few feet away from the pond.I took a seat with my legs crossed under the shade.I let out a sigh as I take off all my weapons.I was wary of Sasuke who watching me curiously.It was wierd having someone with me.My father would disaprove.He always said that no one should know how you train because they'll know your weakness and strengths.
I closed my eyes as I was left in only cloths and took in a deep breathe.
"Trust no one outside the Ronin clan,"we're my father's usual words to everything we did.I really didn't see the big deal about it now like I used to though I take the Bushido seriously.I'd put my life to follow it.
"What are you doing?"
I let out a sigh as my focus got sidetracted by Sasuke and opened one eye to look at him."Meditating,"
He gave me another dumbfounded look and I let out a sigh opening my other eye and pated the spot infront of me.He hesintently comes over and sits down and looks over at me to see what was next.I still wasn't sure why he was actually following along."Close your eyes,"I say to him and he frowns but he sees my expression so he slowly closes them."Now what?"
"Just relax,think about nothing,back in my homelands,this is what we did to train the mind,while taijutsu was used to train the body.So just think about nothing,relax,and find your inner peace and leave all confusion,doubts,and problems behind,and everything will become clear,"I whisper most of the last part as I close back my eyes as I loose myself into the darkness.I let out a calm breahte feeling myself relax."Nothing's happening,"
I let out a sigh as I open my eyes."It takes time to get used to it,close your eyes and relax,think about something that makes you feel at peace,relax,"I say getting impatient that he wouldn't let me train.He noded as he tries.I stay still and watch him silently.He had on his usual scowl on his face and his body still seemed tense.I leaned in closer to him and reached for him puting my hands on his shoulders.His eyes snaped open immedietly and he stared wide eyed at me since our faces were centinmeters apart.I could see his face turn bright red as he froze in place.
"Relax,"I order him as he blinks trying to snap out of whatever he was in.I felt soemthing inside me go off at the closeness we were now.He noded slowly and I smiles and he seemed to relax slightly.I reach down and take his hands in mines."This'll help,my father taught this to my brothers and my brothers taught it to me,"I said taking hiss hand softly and I could feel him stiffen.I slowly let out my breathe knowing this would cause me to hurt later on but I had to for some reason.
I sighed as I slowly started to flow my chakara through me and through Sasuke.I felt myself calm down as my chakra went through Sasuke's body.I could feel him slightly.It was almost like my kenkai genkai but instead of me being in him,I felt like we we're one.I wasn't just in his head.I couldn't read his thoughts or memories but I could feel him as if it was me.I felt him stiffen up even more so I tried to calm down to calm him and he slowly relaxed and then became calm.I could feel it.
A smile formed on my face as he calmed down relaxing his grip on my hands.Soon,both of us we're meditating.
I don't know how many minutes we were like that but I finally opened my eyes slowly and see Sasuke there.Instead of his usualy scowl was a calm peaceful look.It suited him.
I stoped the chakara flow from him and let go of his hands.I brought my hand up to his faceand slaped him softly on the cheek a couple times before he finally woke up.
He looked at me surprised but then rememebere what happened."What'd ya' think?"
He let out a sigh before giving me what looked like a smile and a smirk mixed together.
"Amazing."