Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Heart-to-Heart

A let a grin brake out from my face as I look over at Sasuke."Now,ready to train the body?"
He nods as we get up and I let out a sigh as I glance at the sky.The sun was still out and seemed to be getting hotter."Let's warm up first,50 sit-ups,"I mutter thinking about going easy on Sasuke.I usually did about 100 at least or sometimes more if I have it in me.He nods as he starts to get on the ground but I stop him."No.Not like that."
I walk over to my tree and walk up to it and then stand upside down and look at Sasuke."This is how,"I say as I ccross my hands over my chest and then pull myself upwards as If doing a sit-up.I lean all the way upwards until I reach the branch and then go back down."One."
He frowns but follows me as he gets on anotehr branch on the other side of the tree.We spented at least half an hour doing the sit-ups.I let out a sigh as I reach up and focus chakara on my hands so I grabed tightly on the branch before jumping down in a flip on the ground and glance at Sasuke who jumped down."Ready to spar?"
He immedietly nods as he gets ready and I couldn't help ut smirk.
~~~
"Damn."
I wobbled a little before I got into my stance again looking at Sasuke slightly panting.He was in the same position but I could tell he wasn't as worn out as me.It was because he had decided to start using ninjutsu as well while I only used taijutsu.My stomache already hurted because when I helped him meditate so I didn't want to hurt it even more.
I dodged another of his kunai and quickly took one out thowing it at him and while he blocked it,I appeared infront of him on the ground kicking his leg.He put his hand on my foot and put his weight on it to jump up and try to kick me on the head but I quickly dodged it and kicked him but he matched it with his own.He started doing handsigns and I immedietly disapeared from view and behind him and grabed his hand and twisted around to his back and landing on the ground on top of him.I panted slightly siting on his back."Hah,"I say proud that I stoped him from using his fire jutsu's again.
"That's enough,"I declare leting go of him and geting off of him and walking over to my tree and laying down looking up at the sky.It was sunset and was starting to get dark.I took off my jacket and put it aside because of the heat I was feeling as I wiped my face from the sweat.Sasuke came over and layed next to me also panting and looked at the sky.
We stayed quiet for the time.The only thing you could hear was our breathes in the air.
"Tell me about your homelands,"Sasuke suddenly says.I tensed up immedietly at that.My gaze on the sky hardened as I tried to stay calm about it.
"It's nothing big.Diffrent from Konoha.Small,not that much...live,as there used to be,or at least that's what my mother used to say,"I whispered the last part not sure if Sasuke heard.I just hated talking about my mother.She was everything to me.She was so graceful.So warm-hearted.She made everything all better.She was like an angel.
Was.
"My clan and this other clan didn't get along,"I found myself saying.I just felt like I had to talk about it to someone.Anyone.I had never talked about this with anyone.Not even Shouhei though it didn't mean he didn't ask.
"They didn't like us and our clan,didn't like anyone who wasn't in our clan.They thought we were going to surpass them so tehy tried anything to get us to give into their power,"I continued on remembering the many times the Nishi clan tried to get us to give our will to them."Give into their power?"Sasuke questions glancing at me though I kept looking at the sky.
"There aren't any ninja back in Amarente.We are sumurai.Soldiers that only serve for their master.It's a reason why people there didn't get along with anyone out of our village.We don't belief what the ninja do.It goes against the Bushido.Our beliefs,"I say remembering the many times my father and older brother,Takeshi would lecture me about it.
"Thought our clan,didn't serve anyone.We were the samurai without master.That angered the most powerful clan there,the Nishi clan,"I said feeling an uneasy feeling well up inside me.
"Did you...give in?"Sasuke questions looking intensely at me."Yeah...something happened and we were forced to,"I whisper remembering the night they came and took us away from our home.
I felt tears wanting to come out so I quickly stood up and grabed my jacket and turned away from Sasuke so he woulnd't see the tears welling up in my eyes."I have to go.Can you find you way back?"I ask him trying to make my voice sound as calm as possible."...Yeah."
I noded and started to walk over to the path."Are they alive?"
My body freezed immedietly but I don't turn out as tears start to slowly go down before I take of running.
"I don't know anymore."