Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Participating

"This is going to awesome!"
I glance at Naruto who was practicly jumping of walls in exitement.Maybe I should'nt have come.I decided to come though.After yesterday.Thinking about my clan.I decided I needed to get stronger.So I was going to participate.
We started to climb up the stairs that was leading to the Chunin Exams.Suddenly I felt it the moment I steped into the second floor.My eyes snaped over to the crowd gathing infront of the door trying to get in.There were two guards infront of the door and they didn't seem to be letting anyone in.I glanced at the sign that said 'floor 3' when it was obviously 'floor 2'.
'they're testing people already...'I think as I let out a sigh of frustrationg."Please let us through!"
I glance to see a boy there.In reponse,he got kicked aside to where his teammates were.I felt my eyes linger on the three of them before looking over at them."You think this is hard the you'll never make it though the Exams alive.We're being easy on you guys!Trust us we're chunnin so we know,"one of the guards says laughing at them and I let out a sigh."Could you just shut off the genjutsu,don't you have a life or soemthing as a Chunnin rather than mess with Genin?"I question looking at them boredly as they look at me.Many people started taling clearly confused about what I was talking."I was sure you saw it before any of us did,you do have the sharpest eyes of our group,Gina"Sasuke says glancing at me with a slight smirk playing on his lips.
Is that a complement?
"I guess...it was kinda obvious that we're on the second floor,"I say scratching my head slightly nervous at the way Sasuke was acting.He had been acting kinda wierd after the thing yesterday.I felt nervous around him more now.
"Well,looks like we've got ourselves a good team.But just how strong are you?"one of the Chunnin mocks wiht a smirk as he aims a kick at Sasuke who meets it with his own but then a there was a flash of green and the guy from eirlier was inbetween them holding both their legs in each of his hands.
He's fast,I'll have to keep an eye on him.He also seems strong."Lee,"
I glance to see a guy that had eyes that reminded me of Hinata as he walked over to his teammate."I though we weren't going to show anybody our strengths until we started fighting,"he demands agitated at his teammate and the girl behind him noding in agreemeant."Yeah,wasn't it your idea too?"
Lee sighs as he lets go of the legs,"yes,but there is something I wanted to do."
Suddenly the guy looks up over to me with hearts in his eyes."Gina,I promise to protect you forever and always,will you be my girlfriend?"
I freeze slightly as my eyes widen as I stare at the boy like he was crazy.Did he seriously just ask me out?Me.Really,no one has asked me out before and I felt...flattered almost dodging the fact that he looked like a creep.
"I-I..."
"No,"Sasuke speaks up for me glaring over at the guy who glares back at him."The question wasn't for you,"Lee says back at him and looks back at me hopefully."No thanks,I'll pass,"I say giving him a small sympathetic smile still confused at the fact as someone like him would like me.I seriously don't see much in myself.I see myself...plain.
Lee ended up wiht anime tears running down his face and I felt slightly guilt but it immedietly faded away."Hey,you with the attitude."
I glance up to meet the boy who had eyes like Hinata looking over at Sasuke.Of course it was him."What's your name?"he asks cooly causing Sasuke to smirk for some reason.
"I believe its common courtesy to state your own name before demanding someone else's,"he says smirking and the boy looked slightly pissed before turning and walking away wiht his teammates behind him.I sighed as we contniued walking down the hallway to the exam room.
"Hey you!"
We all glance up to the rail to see Lee there shouting at us."The one with the attutude!I am Rock Lee,I believe you said it was common courtesy to say your own name before demanding someone else's Uchiha Sasuke,"he says over to him and I frowned slightly."What do you want?"I question bluntly not caring if I was rude.He looked at me before looking back at Sasuke.
"I wish to fight you,Uchiha Sasuke,to see if I can win against the best!"