Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Rock Lee

"You want to fight me...here and now?"Sasuke questions looking up at the boy."Yes!"he confirms jumping from the top landing swiftly on the ground."My name is Rock Lee.Among sticklers,etiquette requires one to introduce oneself before asking for the name of another..."he says pointing over at Sasuke."Huh...?"I question frowning slightly.I didn't get one word the boy said.His eyebrow's just kept staring at me.This guy gave me the creeps just by looking at me."...Uchiha Sasuke."
"Huh..so you knew who I was all along,"Sasuke states looking at him as Lee gets in a stance."I'm calling you out!"he shouts at him glaring over at him determined."I want to test the effectivness of my techniques...against the last surving member of your legendary clan.Besides..."
A yawn escapes my lips as I stuff my hands in my pockets and glance up again at the guys to see Lee looking over at me with a slight pink color on his face.I frown tilting my head.Is he blushing?He suddenly winked at me.My eyes widen and take a step behind Naruto who looked at me confused at my actions.
"So you're challenging me,even knowing my lineage?In other words,you're a fool,"Sasuke says cockily looking over at him looking slightly annoyed.I sigh.He is always so full of himself.The day he get's killed because of it,he better not come to me crying.Well,he won't because he'll be,you know,dead.
I squint look carefully at Lee.Even though his appearence,I could sense that he had great power.I don't know if it was his presence or just the energy that radiated of from him.Ever since the mission in the Land of the Waves,I've been able to see better than before and sense things better.My Mariko,my kekkai genkai I have,might have more than they had told me about because now instead of just seeing their aura's and emotions somewhat.I can feel them as well.
"So,dog-brow...Do you really want to learn....what it means to be an Uchiha?"Sasuke quesitons looking over at him."Absoilutely!" Lee says with exitment in his eye with determination."Hold it,"
Of coarse Naruto steps into it.
"Let me handle dog-brow.He'll be toast.Just give me five minutes..."Naruto says looking at him with the same determination.I sighed.This would not end good.I just came here to do the exams and go.Why did all this have to come with it?
"I have no interest in fighting you.Only Uchiha,"Lee states to him impatiently waiting to fight with Sasuke."Story of my freakin' life!It's 'Sasuke,this!' and 'Sasuke,that!' till I could just puke!"Naruto shouts in anger as he charges.In one swift move,Naruto's rolling on the floor and crashes onto the wall."Gale force technique!"
My eyes widen slightly at that.This guy...he's fast.I frown at the possibility he could be faster than me.And I had just gotten better with that mission!Now how am I suposse to help my brother?
"Mark my words...none of you will beat me.I...am the greatest fighter among all the junior ninja in konoha village!"Lee declares to us and a lazy smirk appears on my face.
"Are you sure about that?"
Eyes widen when I appear infront of him with my smirk as I look up at him lazily."Don't be too cocky.Your almost as worse as Sasuke there,"I say to him before taking my kunai out and go in to stab him in the stomache but he dodges it by fliping backwards.My smirk got wider as my thoughts were confirmed."Your fast,"I state to him puting my kunai up and get ready to go after him."Gina."
I freeze and glance back to see Sasuke there glaring at me."Stay out of this,"he snaps at me before turning to Lee."Just when I was enjoying myself,Sasuke's such a party pooper,"I complain muttering and sighing as I walk over to the wall where Naruto was and crouched down by him blowing the hair out my face."Hey,got any injuries?"I question him but it took me a minute to realize the boy was unconsious.I sighed over at him thinking whether I should wake him up or let him wake up on his own.I get back up turning the the other two decided on leting him be.
'That way it's quiet than it usually is'I thought in my head thinking back at the many loud moments Naruto has had over the couple weeks I've been in a team with him and shuddered.'...he's worser than Shouhei...'
"This could be fun.I accept your challenge,"Sasuke's voice says from infront me."Hm?"
I glance up and look over to see see Sasuke geting ready to charge.I glance at the clock and sigh."We only have about less than half an hour to sumbit the applications,"I say over to him causing him to look at me but smirk as he charges."This will only take fives minutes."
I sigh as I look back at the fight."Konoha Hurricane!"
Even with my eyes,the image was hard to tell.A second Sasuke was dodging his hit and the next he was kicked in the face and he flew across the room."What....the...?"
I frown at that.I knew it wasn't no illusion.I wouldv'e seen right through it.That could only mean that boy was faster than I expected.
I watch as Susuke struggles as he gets up but once he looks up I see his eyes almost immedietly.I frown tilting my head.I knew the basics of the Sharingan,and that was that they usually only worked with ninjutsu.I didn't see Lee use any ninjutsu but he might though.

Sasuke starts charging over at him and I sighed as his attempt.I could feel nothing good was going to come out of this.I glanced at the clock and sighed.As I said,nothing.The next scene was almost pathetic.I had seen Sasuke be a strong and smart person but right now it took away every ounce of dignity he probably had.Lee kicked him upwards like it was nothing.Blood flew up along with his body in the air.I knew it.He was using taijutsu."Exactly...They're neither ninjutsu nor genjutsu."
Is he talking to himself?"Kagebuyo...Shadow of the Dancing Leaf..."Rock Lee says appearing behind Sasuke in the air."That's right.No trickery.My moves are strictly physical.Hard as you may find it to accept..if your sharingan eye can see to the heart of every ninja art well enough to duplicate it,as it is said to,then you know what I say is true.I'm sure your Sharingan is invaluable against arts like ninjutsu and genjutsu,with their formalized rules,sign-casting,and chakaras...but physical taijutsu arts in their pure form are a very diffrent story,"Lee explains to Sasuke .Aren't they suposed to come down by now?"But...how?!"Sasuke demands still not getting it."Even if you can perfectly percieve and understand my movements,you lack the speed and strength to conter them.You haven't had the physical training necessary to keep up with me!It dones't matter what your eye can see if your body's too weak to act!"Lee says as his bandages start to come undone.The boy might've had trained harder than me and that's something to stay because I had to train night and day.Even if it was willingly or forced.It has helped me alot through these years and even though most of the memories are bad.I'm planing on using them to help the last of my clan."This particulare move of mine exceeds your genius...completely!"
I glance up from my zone out just to see a shurinken piercing into Lee's bandage agaisnt the wall."Halt!"
I look over to see a turtle there."That's enough,Lee!"
I had to blink to make sure it wasn't an illusion or something.Did that turtle just talk?I glance over to see Sasuke falling.I knew by his blood loss and injuries he would land hard and that would just worsen his injurues.I immedietly appear where he would land ready to catch him.His weight is more than I expected causing me to fall with him ontop of me.I groan as his weight causes my stomache to hurt slightly but push him of as fast but soft as I could."Idiot...your trembling..."I mutter looking at him try to stand up but his body was shaking.
"You...you saw?"Lee says nervously looking at the turtle almost looking scared."You know the rules,Lee.That move is strictly forbiden!"the turtle shouts over to him and I frown again at the confusion of the talking animal."P-please forgive me...I was only..."
I watch as the truth gives off this dangerous glare over at the boy who winces immedietly.It seems the turtle is like his sensai or something.'I wonder how he got so fast if he was trained by a turtle....'
"I..I wouldn't have used the reversal move..I never meant..."Lee tries to say but his stuttering got him no where."Hey!Hey!"Naruto says walking over to us.He finally woke up,huh?Guess the queitness can't last as long as I though."What?"I question him and he points over at the two."That thing over there...that's a turtle..right?"Naruto questions looking at us trying to confirm his thoughts.I nod and he frowns."So what's the deal here?Can turtles become ninja?"he questions still confused about all this.I sighed at his question shaking my head."You fool!Do you think I care about your feeble excuses?Consider the repercussions of a shinobi warrior- any shinobi -baldly explaining all his secrets!"
I glance back at the others to a see the turtle continues to shout at Lee."Y-yes sir!"Lee says over to him ashamed at himself."I hope you are properly prepared?"the turtle says to him and he nods quickly."Y-yes sir!"he say quickly again."Well,then...he's all yours,Guy-sensai!"
The turtle forms in a poof of smoke and the smoke clears and a man appears ontop of the turtle and I was immediely taken back along with my teammates."Ah,the axuberance of youth.All of you are full of it!"
"He's got the biggest eyebrows yet!They're almost alive!"Naruto shouts pointing at them in shock.I could feel my eye twitching.If I though Lee was creepy...now there's two of them."I've never seen anything like 'em!"Naruto keeps on shouting."H-hey!Don't try to make fun of Guy-sensai!"Lee shouts over at Naruto angrily."Oh shut up!I don't even know what to make of all the freaks who keep popping in here!"Naruto shouts back at him with the same anger."What-!"
"Lee!"
"Oh!Uh,yes sir..."
Lee glances over to his sensai absently only to be punched in the face."Idiot!!!"
"You...you..."his sensai says kneeling on one knee looking at him.I squint looking closely to see him crying.What the...?"Sensai..!"Lee shouts out the ground as he looks up at him.Tears also running on his face."Sensai...I..I..."
"That's enough,Lee!Not one more word!"his sensai shouts as they hug each other dramaticly."Sensai!"
I frown as I scratch my head.This is akward.
"I understand because you're young!"
"Sensai!"
Hey,they can do this in,like,a movie or something.Hell,I wouldn't be surprised if there was something going on between the two of them.
"Doesn't it give you a warm fuzzy feeling?"Naruto asks pointing at them looking at us grining.I let out a large sigh hanging my head low."It's all right,Lee!Mistakes and youth go hand in hand,"his sensai says pating him on the shoulde.r"You are too kind...sensai!"
"But I can't let your attempt to break the big rule go unpunished.You penalty will be to see after the chunin selection exams,"his sensai says to him and Lee nods.
I glance at Sasuke who noticed and glanced at me."Are you injuried?"I questioned him and he blinked but looked away."I'm fine."
"I understand!"
I glance back at the other two as his sensia makes a wierd pose."Five hundred laps around the practice arena!"he shouts and Lee nods smiling puting his hand up."Yes sir!"
Suddenly his gaze falls on us.I had to fight every will of my body not to look at his eyebrows."By the way...how is Kakashi-sensai?I'm asking you!"Guy says over to us."You know Kakashi-sensai?"Sasuke questioned him causing him to smirk."Do I know him?Hehe..."
I blinked one time.Then I caught movement and blinked again only to find him missing."I should say so!We're archrivals!"
My eyes widen as I glance back to see him behind us.""The score stands at fifty yo forty-nine,I'm stronger than he is,"Guy says cockily pointing at himself."Hey!How'd he..?!"Naruto exclaims startled."As you can see,Guy-sensai is totally amazing!"Lee boasts over to us."I know Lee started this fight,but take pity on his old teacher.For the sake of my own self-respect,forgive him,"Guy says giving thumbs up to Sasuke who still seemed shocked and in deep though."You and Lee should head up to the classroom now,"he says pointing at the door.I hear something and glance back to see the shuriken falling as Lee pulls the bandage and starts to wrap his hand back up.I frown when I see the all beat up and scarred."Best of luck,Lee!Later!"
"Yes sir!"Lee shouts after him and thn turns to us and looks at Sasuke."By the way,Sasuke..I was blowing smoke before.I'm really here to prove my own strength in combat.And I don't think you're the strongest konoha genin.The strongest junior ninja is a member of my own team...and I intend to take him down.That's why I'm entering,and by the way...you're on my list,too,"he says smirking over to him determined before jumping away."Of to apply for the exam.Be ready for it,okay?!"he calls out beore disapearing.As soon as he disapears,I glance down at Sasuke to see him clenching his fist tightly."What was that crap?!"Naruto says puting his hands behind his back."Maybe your hot-snot,famous uchiha clan isn't that great after all,huh?"Naruto says over to Sasuke and I sighed."..Shut up....Next time he's dead meat,"Sasuke says looking up glaring at the space where Lee once stood."Despite the total buttkicking you got this time,right?"Naruto goes on.
"You saw his hands,right?"
I look over to him at that.He saw them too?"Old doggy brows probably gets some kind of super-duper-extra-special trianing day after day!Even more than you got.You're toast,pal!"
'Your just asking for it,aren't you Naruto?'
I glance at Sasuke's who's hand was shaking as he clenched it before he unclenched it."Hm,things are starting to get interesting.This Chunin Selection Exam is bringing things to boil!"Sasuke says looking up with a smirk on his face."Well,yeah!"Naruto agrees and I nod."Naruto?Gina?Let's go!"Sasuke says determined causing a smile to form as I nod agreeing.
"Yeah!"