Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Reunions

"Glad you made it after all,Gina,"
I glance up to see Kakashi standing by the door to room 301."This way you all qualify to apply for the Chunin Selection Exam,"he adds noding at us and I frown."Hm?"I question him confused at this."The way the test is set up,it can only be taken by three-person cells,"he explains to us and Naruto speaks up before me."But..Kakashi-sensai,you said it was up to each of us to decide whether or not to apply.Were you lying?"Naruto accuses glaring at him."I said what I had to keep your partners from pressuring you into coming along.Even if you had no interest in applying,pressure from both of them and you'd have come along through the motions,though your heart wouldn't have been in it,"Kakashi says over to me and I nod understanidng."What would have happened if I hadn't show up?"I quesiton curiously over at him."I'd have washed them out right here.None of you would have gotten past this point without both of the others,but you're all here because you want to be and I'm very,very proud of you.now get in there!"he says smiling at us through his mask.We nod before walking to the door and opening it up."Look out everybody,'cause here we come!"Naruto shouts exitedly as we enter.
"Wh...what the...?!"
All eyes suddenly were on us.I frown at the size.There were so many of them."Sasuke!Where've you been,cutie?!"
I glance to see Ino wraped her arms around Sasuke's neck from the back."I could hardly wait!It's so exiting,seeing you again after all this time!"she squeals at him.I sighed feeling sorry for him.I'm so happy that I didn't get any guys on me like that."Ginaaaaaa!!!!"
'....Why me?'
Almost immediely I was tackled down and because of the weight I fell on th ground."Let...go!"I say trying to pry myself from Shouhei's grasp."I missed you!It feel's like years!"he shouts with anime tears falling out.I knew he'd make a big deal about it.He always does.
"Ino,you pig!Get your hooves off Sasuke!"
"You left me all alone with Sakura and Tami!"he adds pointing where Sakura was glaring at Ino and Tami was watching us amused."Hello to you,too,Sakura.Still hoping the big mutant forehead look is going to come into fashion,huh?How sweet,"Ino taunts her back."What did you just say?!"
"To be honest,I would've rathered had you as a teammate than her,"Tami says running a hand through his hair sighing but gives me a small smile."So how's your team doing for you now?"
I finally were able to get Shouhei off me and dust myself as I look up to him."Not as bad,their still okay,"I mutter pulling my hood up."Why don't you three save yourselves the embarrassment of flunking this test?Go die,okay?"
Talk about encouragement,and this guy will make it all go to waste.
I glance to see Shikamaru and Choji appear."Well,if it isn't the three stooges!"Naruto says over to them crossing his arms."Stop calling us that!"Choji says over to him as he stuffs his face with chips."What a pain in the butt,"Shikamaru says sighing.
"Hey!There you are!"
I glance back to see cell 8."Uh...hi..."Hinata says shyly behind Kiba who had a smirk on his face with his dog on his head."Looks like the gang's all here,"he says looking at us."Including you...unfortunately,"Shikarmaru says over to him."So...I guess all four of this year's newbie trios decided to apply,huh?I wonder how far we'll all get.What do you think...Sasuke?"Kiba says looking over at Sasuke who smirked."Trying to psych us by acting cool,Kiba?"Sasuke questioned him causing Kiba to laugh."Who's acting?The way we've trained,no way can you beat us!"Kiba says determined over to us."Oh,shut up!You guys won't even beat me,much less Sasuke!"Naruto exclaims over to him."I-I'm sorry,Naruto...Kiba didn't mean that the way it sounded..."Hinata says behind them queitly with a blushing face.I still couldn't see how she could like such a loud mouth like Naruto.He was alright though at times."Would you guys...do us all a favor and just shut up?"
I glance over to see a man standing there."You four gangs of would-be hot shots are all genin,right?Kids barely out of the local ninja academy?All wet-behind-the-ear and runny-nosed!This isn't a school field trip,you know,"he snaps over to us."Who the heck do you think you are?!"Naruto says glaring over at him."Name's Kabuto.So what?You kids need to open your eyes,"he lectures us.Who is he?Iruka?"Why?"Naruto quesitons confused."Watch out for the group behind you.They're Amegakure-those who hide in the rain-and they've got short fuses.Everyone's on edge,waiting to take the exam.I wanted to give you heads-up before someone snaps and beats the crap out of you,"he says with a smirk as I glance back at some guys shooting glares over at us."But it's porbably unavoidable.Like all rookies,you think you already know everything.I remember what it was like,"he says diging into his bag.He started to say more but I got side tracked.I glanced back into the crowd frowning when I sensed something.I glanced around when my eyes landed on three figures in the corner.Two boys and one girl.The girl was glancing around,as if tense to be around so many people,she looked alert it didn't seem to be enjoying herself.She kept looking at everyone suspiciously.The boy siting on the ground by here was lazily looking around boredly as if he wanted to get up and do something.
The next one was leaned against the wall with a slight smirk playing on his lips as he watched everyone with such intense gaze that it looked like he was looking right through them.
Something about them set me off but also made me calm to see them.My eyes caught the girl's and she glares over at me harshly though I felt unfazed by it.I had been glared at many times to be hurt everytime somone shoots me a bad look.She looked like she wanted to leave.I used to feel like that when I first came here.There were so many people and I wasn't used to it.I felt clasuterphobic and tried to stay away from pepole but then I started to get used to them and not care as much though I panick when I'm in small places at times still.
"My name is Uzumaki Naruto!"
My eyes snap back to my teammate who was pointing over at all the over ninja shouting."And none of you are gonna beat me!You got that?!"he shouts over to them causing me to sigh at him as most of the other ninja shoot glares over at us."What's his problem?!"Ino shouts looking at us and I just shake my head in shame."Yeah!That felt great!"Naruot says grining over at us."Oh please,"Sasuke says over to him." 'And none of you are gona beat me!' the nerve of that kid!That idiot turned a room full of strangers into a room full of enemies with just one sentence,"Shikamaru says sighing nerved at Naruto's out burst.
"What are you blathering about?!"Sakura shouts grabing Naruto into a arm lock."I'm telling the truth!"
"Pay no attention to my friend...he's...you know...a special-ed ninja...."Sakura says nervously over at the angry ninja.Suddenly I saw movement in the crowd.I wouldn't have been aware of it if it wasn't so fast.I tensed up glancing to spot them when suddenly a boy jumps in the air throwing kunai over by Kabuto he moves back dogdin them but suddenly another one appears infront of them with a handsign and with the other hand going in to punch him.He barely dodges it steping back like the other time.Suddenly his glasses cracked and many pieces fell to the ground."What's going on?He dogded the blow,but something broke his glasses!"Sasuke says besides me confused.That was true.I didn't get it.Did he use some ninjutsu?
"His nose probably got grazed...serves him right for acting all superior,"Shikamaru states behind me.My eyes widen when suddenly Kabuto was on the ground throwing up." Aw man,he's hurling!"Naruto exclaims over to him."Kabuto?!"Sakura quesitons alarmed by it as they run over to him."I'm fine..."he says coughing slightly.I didn't bother going over to him.I only help Naruto and Sasuke with medical things because their in my teams and if either of them is hurt it'll slow me down."You're a pushover,aren't you?Pretty sad for someone who's been an applicant for four years now,"the one who attacked him said over to him."Better add this to your cards.The three applicants from the sound village will all make chunin this year!"the other one says.My eyes go to his shirt with the kanji sign for death.I frown and look closely at them.I could tell these would be a problem."Would everybody please just shut up?!"
My eyes snap to the front of the room where all many jonin and chunin were standing there."Sorry to have kept you waiting,"the one at the front says with a smirk playing on his lips."My name is Morino Ibiki.I'm the protector and chief examiner for the first part of the exam,"he continues and many of the ninja seem to get nervous at that as he points a finger over to the ninja's who attacked Kabuto.

"You...the kids from the sound village!You can't carry on any way you please when the exam's about to start!"he snaps glaring over at them,"Or do you want be disqualified?"
So their from the sound village.Why haven't I heard from it?It has to be a small village."Sorry,sir...it's out first exam,and we got a little carried away,"one of them says over to him."Is that so?Then it's high time someone laid down a few ground rules.From this point foreward,there will be no more fighting without the express permission of the examining officer...and even if that permission is granted,anything that endangers another applicant's life is strictly forbidden.Any of you little piglets who break that rule are out.Disqualified.No second chances.Got that?"he says with a look in his eye that would make anyone cower back."So this is a test for little girly men?"another one from the sound question looking over at them."As you wish.The first part of the selection exam is about commence.Turn in your written applications,take one of these seating assignment cards...and report directly to the seat indicated.When everyone's seated,we'll pass out the written part of the test,"he says holding up a card wiht the number one on it.I frown at that.Written test?I could be a good ninja,especially in taijutsu,but my knowlegde was never my strong spot.Mostly because I prefered to sleep rather than actually listen to Iruka explain all those facts."A-a parper test?!"Naruto exclaims besides me.
I let out a sigh as I stuff my hands in my pockets and shake my head.
This is not good.