Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Naruto to the Rescue?

"Naruto,about time!"
He looks at me smiling with the same look of determination."Naruto to the rescue,huh?You're completely psyched to be saving the day but now would be good time to run for your life!This guy is way out of our leagure!"Sasuke shouts clearly not feeling the same way as I did about his arrival.
"Heh heh...my compliments on your stunning defeat of the giant snake...Naruto,"the ninja says over to Naruto who seemed deep in thought at he looked at him glaring.
"Hey!Why don't you pick on someone your own size...?Or something like that..."Naruto shouts over to him and I glanced at Sasuke who seemed deep in thought as well.Suddenly he shut his sharingan off.What?
"If it's our scroll you want,come and get it!Just take it and go!"Sasuke says grabing the scroll from my pocket handing it over to him.My eyes widened immedietly."Sasuke!What the heck do you think you're doing?!Is this some clever way of beating the enemy..?Or handing over everything we've got?!"Naruto shouts over at him angrily."Well done...you're obviously natural-born prey....instinctively knowing that your only hopelies in the chance of the predator being distracted by some tastier bait!"he says over to us sliping onto the same branch that we were.
"Come and get it!"Sauske says throwing ot over at him but as it flew in the air,it disapeared and Naruto landed on the branch next to me."Stay out of this!You'll ruin everything!"Sasuke shouts angrily at Naruto.Suddenly Naruto jumps over me and punches Sasuke hard.My eyes widened.We are suposed to be fighting the enemy not our teammates dammit!
"What do you think you're doing?!"Sasuke damands appearing onto another branch leaving me and Naruto to the other one."Naruto..."I whisper watching him shocked at his actions."I forgot the stupid password...so I can't prove it...but this so-called Sasuke is obviously fake,Gina!"Naruto growls glaring at Sasuke.
"Naruto...you idiot!I'm me!"Sasuke shouts over at him."That's bull....and you're an idiot,idiot!You're a coward.Which Sasuke isn't!You're not him!I'm not so sure we need to be afraid of this guy...and even if we did hand over the scroll...there's no guarantee he'd spare us!"Naruto shouts causing Sasuke to freeze,"So even if you were Sasuke,I'd still be telling you you're an idiot....and maybe a chicken too!"
"Oh,Naruto!This is rich!And you're right,"the ninja says as he starts to pull one of his sleeves up showing a tatoo on his hand."Why bargain...."he says as he bites his finger for blood to comes out,"...when I can simply kill you and take the scroll?"
He pushes his thumb into a straight line on his tatoo."Shut up!"Naruto shouts charging at him angrily."Naruto!"
"Kuchiyose No Jutsu...The Art of Summoning!"
My eyes widen as the large snake appears and I immedietly run after Naruto who was hit by the tail hard breaking the branch I was standing onto."Gina!"Sasuke calls after me but I ignore him and dodge the tree parts to get to Naruto.I watched as blood came out his mouth and he flew downwards."Exellent...but let's not take chances.Eat the boy!"
"Naruto!"I shout after him as I jump after him and manage to grab his jacket as he flew infront of the snake and held onto him.Suddenly I felt his aura change.Immedietly I let go feeling myself shock over the kind of aura I felt in him.
'H-how could an aura like that....be in someone like Naruto?!'I think watching in horror as his eyes looked at me penatrating as I falled away from him with eyes wide.
I fell back and I felt hands grab me and a grunt in pain.I stay frozen to the spot ignoring the figure holding me from behind as I stare in shock at Naruto who turned his eyes back at the snake."N-Nar..."I barely choke out as the ninja blows out wind from his mouth doing a hand sign causing him to crash into a tree."And it's Sasuke's turn next!How will you two take it?!"
My eyes widen as the snake charged over at us.The grip on me tightened and I could feel the fear in Sasuke ovewhelming me.
It all happened to fast I almost didn't understand what happened.My eyes widened as I froze and stared at Naruto who was infront of us holding back the snake with his pure body."...Hey,are you okay...?"Naruto asks panting was his head hands down.His voice sounded diffrent.So cold and menaningly,"...you big chicken?!"
My eyes widen evenmore as Naruto looks up looking straight at Sasuke.His eyes were bloody red and his puils looked diffrent than before.Almost fox-like.His aura becomeing stronger and darker every minute.
'What....is he?'