Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Orochimaru

"Hey!"
Naruto turns his attention to the enemy and he jumps up from his position and infront of the ninja."Get off me!"
"Heh heh...the brat of the nine tails is still alive and kicking!"
My eyes widen as realization hit me.That wasn't Naruto's aura.That was the Nine-tailed Kyuubi.Everything made sense.I didn't know all the details about this because my father didn't interest in things like that but he talked about how Konoha being weak after their fourth hokage died after battling out with the Kyuubi and sealing it in a person.
I never would've thought Naruto would've been that person.
Suddenly,the ninja started to do many handsigns before hiting Naruto with his palm causing Naruto to shout in pain.It immedietly snaped me out of it as I watched Naruto's body go limp.The ninja takes out the scroll form Naruto taking it in his hand and then threw Naruto over to a tree.I quickly shruged Sasuke off throwing a kunai to him barely keeping him pierced into the tree by his jumpsuit.I glanced at Sasuke who was just staring at Naruto's figure."Sasuke..."
His eyes snaped to me meeting my harsh glare.Anger flooding through me."Naruto is nothing like you.Sometimes that disapoints me,because your strong and gifted in many areas.But Narutohas bigger guts than you and even me.You say you want to kill you brother,if you want to fight someone that carries you own blood,why the hell are you such a coward in fighting someone you barely know?!It's pathetic,"I growl at him and he stared at me with wide eyes but then she shut his eyes tightly as if remembering.I spit out some blood from my blood before turning to the ninja ready to take him on.I take kunai's out,two in each hand glaring at the figure."Gina..."
I glance back at Sasuke still angrily,my eyes widen as I see him with his sharingan glaring up at the ninja with weapons in both his hands and mouth,"...thank you."
My eyes widen as Sasuke jumps up into the air throwing kunai over at the inja who dodged all of them quickly.Sasuke held onto a tree throwing his large shruiken over at him but he again doged it by jumping over it.He then throws kunai with string attacked to them.
The shuriken came back to hit him in the back just as the ninja turnd around.I thought Sasuke had caught him but when he turned around he had the shuriken in his mouth."Hah!"
I glance back at Sasuke who was smirking wide as he does the handsign.Suddenly fire comes out from his mouth and to the string catching his face on fire
The fire dies out in a few minutes and I stare at the figure of them wide."That one so young should have such a mastery of the sharingan mirror eye power...truly,a worthy successor to the honored name of clan Uchiha!In fact...I believe...I want you,after all..."
My eyes widen as I squint to see skin peeling off frmo him.What the hell?!"It's marvelous fun,having you show me all your tricks!"
Suddenly,he touched his headband and my eyes widen when I could feel the illusion trying to take place."You really are his brother,aren't you?"
Does he know Sasuke's brother?What is going on?!I squint as he takes his hand away from his face and I see a sound handband instead of the one from before."You can see and conceal things with those eyes of yours that Itachi himself never dreamed of!"he says causing Sasuke to freeze."Just who the heck are you?!"
"I'm Orochimaru,the giant snake.If you'd ever like a rematch...then pass this exam as quickly as you can!"he says holding up the scroll that was on fire."I'll see you again,if you manage to defeat the six ninja who answer to me,"he says as he let the scroll drop."Not like we wish to see your face again,"I snap at him as he does some handsigns."Perhaps no...but wishing won't chase me away,"he states as hi hand comes frm his body making his leg seem long,almost snake like with snake teeth as he came and bit into Sasuke's neck.My eyes widen in shock as he lets go and his head starts to pull back."I look forwar to seeing you again,Sasuke...in the quest for power!"
"Wh-what..?!Everyhthing hurts!"Sasuke cries out in pain as he tumbles down."Sasuke!What the hell did you do to him?!"I demand glaring at Orochimaru who started to go into the tree."Just a little something to remember me by..."
Sasuke's scream brings me back and I immedietly kneel by him."Sasuke!What is it?!What hurts?!I need to know to heal you!"I shout desperatly feeling useless as he screams in pain.I take his shoulder but he quickly takes my hand in his squeezing it hard."Everything!It hurts!"
I felt panic grow inside me quickly as I stared hopelesly at Sasuke who was suffering.I quickly did what my brother always did when I was in pain.I took Sasuke in my arms holding him tightly with my arms tightly around his neck.His almost immedietly go around my waist holding me tightely.I gasped slightly as the grip but ignored the pain.I glanced at his neck that there was a mark there.
"Sasuke...please...just hold on...we have to look for shelter,so try to quiet down,please,"I practicly beg to him feeling him shaking in my grasp.He let out loud gasp but he remained quiet.I let out a sigh in relief."Thank you,I have to get Naruto,"I say trying to let go of him but he kept a tight hold on me."Sasuke...it's okay...I'm coming back,I need to get Naruto,the kunai might give in and he might fall,"I say takeing his hands from my back and slowly pried them of.He kept trembling as he let go of me and was staring wide-eyed into space.I hesitently turned my back on him and jumped to the other tree landing on my feet focusing the chakara on my feet and grab Naruto tightly around his waist before taking the kunai out.I grunt at his weight before jumping back where Sasuke was.I stared at his figure laying on the branch.He was unconcious now.
I let out a sigh as I kneeled for him grabing him frmo my other side.I grunt again struggeling with both of their wieghts as I glanced around before starting to jump to the quietest direction I could here.
I knew it wouldn't be as calm as it sounded though.
Just like my father always used to say.
'It's like the calmness right before the storm'