Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Squad 7

"We're here!"
I glare over at Shouhei who thought a way to have an entrance would be to announce it to everyone in the room. I sigh as I start walking. I notice Naruto was there laughing to himself. "Naruto? What are you doing here? Class today is only for students who didn't fail!" Shouhie says pointing to Naruto like he was a monster. "What?! Can't you see the headband?!" Naruto exclaims pointing to his headband.
I sighed as I glance around for a seat. The only one close enough for me was the one besides Naruto. I shruged as I walked over to it. 'If I can deal with Shouhei, I think I can deal with Naruto...' I think though I had doubt myself after seeing the many thinkgs Naruto has come up with and caused. I took a seat and Shouhei appeared in front of me pouting. "Now where am I going to sit?!" he whines over to me and I sigh leaning on my chair lazily. "Go mess with Umeko," I mutter glancing around for Tami. I spot him a few rows higher. "But he's mean!"
"I deal with him all the time and I never complain," I point out to him and he sighs and goes to sit over him. I snicker to myself as I glance to my left to see who else I was siting by. A frown formed when I saw Uchiha Sasuke. I knew about him and knew many girl's were on for him. This might cause problems.
"Why are you sitting here?" Tami questions as Shouhei sits down next to him with a dark cloud glooming with him. "I couldn't sit with Gin," he declares pointing up ahead. Tami looks down to see me laying against the chair with my legs on the desk and my hood up inbetween the two boys causing him to frown. 'Why is she by them...?'
"Excuse me, may I pass?"
I glance up to see Sakura standing there looking at Naruto. He immedietly started blushing. He could be so obvious. "Naruto, move it! I'm trying to get around you!" she then shouts pointing over behind us. I already knew she wanted to be by Sasuke. Sasuke notices us looking at him and turns to us. "You want something?" He snaps glaring at us and I look away and close my eyes planing on taking a nap. "What's that suposed to mean? Are you talkin' to me?!" Naruto practicly shouts in my ear. I gritt my teeth frustated. I should've sat somewhere else. "Good morning Sasuke!" Sakura shouts pushing Naruto aside to get a better view of him. Suddenly I hear steping on the desk and I open my eyes to see Naruto glaring at Sasuke. Their faces barely inches apart. "Naruto, you jerk! Leave Sasuke alone!" Sakura shouts though Naruto pays no attention as he keeps his glare on Sasuke who wouldn't back down either. "Get lost!" Naruto snaps at him causing many girls to go crazy. "Hit him, Sasuke!"
My eyes catch the movement as the boy accidently bumps Naruto making him to crash right to Sasuke. My eyes widen at the view of the two guys kissing. "Naruto, you piece of crap, you are dead!" Sasuke shouts coughing out disgusted . "Poison! My mouth is ruined!" Naruto shouts doing the same.
"Naruto..."
I glance over to see all the fangirls glaring menacingly at Naruto. "It was an addicent! I swear!" Naruto says quickly but they were on him like dogs already. I smirk formed on my lips. Guess it was kind of entertaining siting over here though I still rather be asleep right now.
Iruka entered the room a couple minutes later and everyone went to sit down. "From this day forward, you are no longer mere students of ninjutsu, but full-fledged shinobi. But, among the ranks of the shinobi you are mere novices, lowest of the low. Your greatest challenges all lie ahead," Iruka starts out standing infront causing me to yawn as I put my head on the desk sleepily. He always seemed to make me want to fall asleep. "The next step is the assignment of official duties to you all on behalf of our village. We will begin by dividing you into three-men cells. Each of which will be mentered by a jonin, a more senior ninja... who will guide and couch you as you become familar with your various assignments," he continues smiling at us proudly.
'Three man cells? Sounds like two too many...' Sasuke thinks as he glares into the wall.
'As long as I'm partnered with Sakura... I'll take anybody else... exept Sasuke!' Naruto thinks glaring over to the raven haired boy with hate.
'How 'bout Shouhei? And then anyone exept Tami' I think without bring my head up.
"I made selections so that each cell's abilities would be approximately equal," Iruka continues making the whole class start talking. "What?!"
He goes on calling all the cells.
"Cell number 6. Watton Shouhei..."
I glance up looking at Iruka hoping he'd call my name next. I really didn't get along as well with anybody else. "Umeko Tami..."
I put my head down in frustration and I know that the other two did it as well cause I could hear them. "And... Haruno Sakura!"
I let out a long sigh as I hear Shouhei complain behind me.
"Next, cell number seven. Uzumaki Naruto... Ronin Gina...."
I glance up hearing my name called. What?! "And Uchiha Sasuke."
My mouth opened slightly. I barely knew the two guys! The only reason I actually know Naruto's name is because he's always causing problems! And Sasuke! I only know him because he's all the girl's ever talk about! I could feel many glares of mostly every female in the room and I let out a sigh before put my head back down.
"Iruka sensai! What were you think of, saddling a most excellent shinobi like myself... with that loser and the girl who won't even stay awake for a whole class period?!"
I turn to glare at Naruto who didn't seem to pay attetnion. "Of thirty of you, Sasuke has the best grades, Naruto. You would be the bottom of the class. The idea is to balance your diffrent strengths... That's why you ended up together!" Iruka says over to him. "What about her!" Naruto shouts pointing at me. "Gina has the best grade at taijutsu," Iruka explains and I sighed once again. "Hmm... just don't drag me down..." I heard Sasuke mutter besides me. "..Dunce!"
"What'd you call me?!"
"Just knock it off, Naruto!"
I watch as Naruto is attacked by Sakura and looked away up to Iruka who only smiled. "Okay, everyone. I'll be introducing your senior ninjutsu instructors this afternoon. Until then, you're dismissed!" Iruka says smiling at us. I get up and started to walk from there. "I can't believe this! I get stuck with Umeko and Sakura!" Shouhei says appearing besides me. I was still geting used to that. He could be the loudest person ever but still be the quietest as moving around sometimes even though his clumbsiness. We started to walk down the hallway looking for a place to eat. Suddenly he stops. "Aw! I forgot my lunch! I'll be right back Gin!" Shouhei declares slaping his forehead as he takes a run for it. I sigh before continueing to walk. "Shh! Keep it down, idiot!"
I stoped when I heard something and glanced to the door I heard it from. I heard something moving in there and the footsteps but suddenly it was quiet. I frown as I open the door and peek in just to see Sasuke there tied down. His eyes snaped to me and he glared at me as if I was the one who tied him up. I frowned but shruged as I started to close the door but he started to stuggle more and say things though I couldn't understand with the tape over his mouth.I sigh as I walk in and crouch down infront of him. "Who did this?" I question riping the tape off making him flinch as he looks up at me. "Naruto."
"Of coarse it was him," I mutter sighing looking out the window. Hm, the air seemed to be blowing alot. I could be outside watching it now...
"Untie me already!"
I snap back into reality and look at Sasuke. I grab a kunai out and start to cut them. "Such a pain already.... I really don't see why I'm in a team with you two..." I mutter mostly to myself but Sasuke heard it. "I didn't ask to be put in this team either," he snaps at me and I roll my eyes as I cut him free. He sits up and rubs his wrist looking at them. "You better find Naruto, knowing him, he could be doing some crazy things out there," I mutter scratching my head yawning as he gets up. "Gin! I lost my lunch! How 'bout you share some of yours?!"
"Matter of fact, I'll help you, now let's go before Shouhei finds us," I say standing up jumping out the window with ease. Sasuke was hesitent but followed after me. I didn't know why I was doing this but it was so much better than letting Shouhei eat all my food.
I landed on the ground and stuff my hands in my pockets. I could feel the headband still there from when I put it. I hadn't even put it on. No one had asked either so I didn't see the point in putting it.
We walk down seperatatly. Sasuke walking quicker than me so he was ahead.Suddenly I see a pink blob there. It took me sometime to realize it was Sakura. "Sasuke! My sweet, old-fashioned boy! Did you summon up your nerve?! I'm right here, ready and waiting!" she declares smiling at him exitedly. I raise an eyebrow slightly confused. All this screamed, 'Naruto!'
"Recess is over. Where's that jerk, Naruto?" Sasuke says looking around for the blonde as I walked slowly to catch up with them. "You're changing the subject again! Can't we get away from Naruto for just one second?!" Sakura says over to him. "He always comes between us!" she adds crossing her arms annoyed as me and Sasuke start to walk past her. "It's because he was badly brought up!" Sakura declares and I immedietly stop.
"You mean... because he never had any parents?" I question. My voice sounded hard and colder than usualy was when it was lazy and carefree. "He doesn't have to answer to anyone, ever ,and it's made him completely selfish! If I did the kinds of things he gets away with, my parents would ground me for life! Don't you envy him being alone, not having parents nag you all the time? Kids without familiaes always grow up selfish."
I felt like punching the life out of her. I could feel the anger rise over to me. It was hard to get me annoyed. More so mad. And this girl...
"That, and being lonely."
"What?" Sakura questions looking at Sasuke confused. My eyes snaped to him. I hadn't seen him stop walking. I thought he had left to find Naruto."Being scolded by your folks doesn't even compare!"
"What... What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" Sakura questions nervously looking up at him. "You... make me sick!" Sasuke snaps glaring coldy at her. I think he even sounded more colder than me before.
I didn't want to hear it anymore so I started to continue walking. In a few minutes I could hear Sasuke walking behind me. I was tense about what happened and it had gotten to me badly. Suddenly I saw Naruto heading towards me. He smiled when he saw me but Sasuke steped from behind me and he immedietly stoped right infront of my falling on his butt. "What are you doing here?!" he shouts surprised. "A simple rope trick. Any good ninja is an escape artist. Try to keep that in mind... Dunce."
Liar.
~~~
"This is Naruto's house, isn't it?"
"Yes," the Hokage answered as Kakashi grabed the expired milk and looked at the date. 'His milk's expired' he thinks as he sighs thinking about how he must be after drinking it. "He's clumsy, but you're the best choice to watch him. You have a talent for sniffing things out!" the Hokage says over to him. "What's more, two more members of the cell you shall oversee will be Sasuke, of the Uchiha clan, and Gina, from the Ronin clan. Best of luck!"
'This could be a terrible mission,but...' Kakashi thought as he set the milk down and looked at the hokage noding.
"I'll do my best!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the readers and comment I got!!! Finally Sasuke's appearence!!! (I don't own the Naruto characters! Just so you know!) later on thing will make more sense but for know bare with me. Thanks.