Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Sasuke's Awakening

"Ronin Clan Techique:Kizu No Kazu!Scar of the Wind!"
I felt the air on my hand concentrating until it formed into a wind sword.I threw the air sword at Kin and quickly disapeared into another direction.A cut appeared on hershoulder and blood spilled.
I concentrated on another one and threw one again,this one hiting her cheek."Ah!"
She falls down being knocked out to the ground.I quickly disapear from there and appear infront of Zaku.We both did handsigns at the same time.
"Ronin Clan Technique:Kami Kurio Kaze!Divine Black Winds!"I shout as I blew into my handsigns at the same time he threw out the air from his hands and dark clouds of wind flew out clashing into his.They made an explosion and I landed back on my feet.The smoke cleared and Zaku was on one knee panting."You little..."
I grabed a kunai out and charged at him but he quickly blocked it with his hand.I was about to kick him but pain shot through my stomache.I yelled out in pain and Zaku took the opporunity and punched me and I fell back."Payback,"he growls charged at him kicking me in the stomache and started to hit me hard on the face.I could feel blood driping out from my head but the pain in my stomache was almost as great as it had been last time."You stupid witch!"
Before he could stab me with the kunai he had taken out,three figures appeared infront of me.My eyes widen when I see who it is."Hmph!The freak parade just goes on and on..."
"U-Umeko...?Shou..hei?"I choke out though the pain at the figures."Relax,it's our turn now,"Tami states in his usual cocky tone over to me and glance at me with a smirk on his face."Yeah!"Shouhei says grining at me agreeing."More of these annoying little bugs from Konoha village have crept in...and started swarming."
"Wh-what are you guys thinking?!Those creeps are too dangerous!They'll eat us alive!"Sakura exclaims frowning as she looked at them."Hey!Gina's in trouble!And so is Sasuke if you haven't noticed!"Shouhei snaps over to her making me slightly surprised.I wasn't used to him snaping like that.
"Heh heh...We'll let you off the hook if you want to run....your large forehead might get in the way,"Zaku says smirking at her causing Sakura to snap."What did you say?!
"Stop!!!"
Everyone turns to look to me as I stuggle to stand up."Just...leave,this isn't your battle,"I say emotionlessly to them ignoring the pain going through me.I wouldn't let what happened to Lee happen to them.Not Shouhei.Not him.
"Ronin."
I glanced at Tami who was looking over at the ninja ready to fight."Stay back and watch over your team,"he orders and I continued to sway to stand up stright."I'm sorry,Umeko,but I've never done what you said and I will not start now.Get the hell out of here before I force you,"I snap at them emotionlessly still."Ha...they want to play with the big kids,huh.We'll teach you to stay with you own kind,"the ninja takes his appliance out again pointing toward them."No!"
It was too late.It went off and I barely pushed them out the way.Pain went through me as it hit me.I screamed out in pain."Gina!"
"Now...for the three of you newbies..."
I quickly stuggle to stand up glaring at them."You go through me before you lay any of your power on them,"I growl at him and he looks at me."You just don't give up do you,"
My eyes widen when Zaku appears infront of me with his hands infront of him and the wind pushes me back as I crash into a tree hard causing me too cough out blood."Gi...na.."
My eyes go to where Lee was laying down.My eyes soften at his sight.
"You're despicable!"
Everyone's eyes snap voer to where Lee's team members were."You Bucolic nonentities think you're all that just because your sonic powers...were strong enough to wup these novices!"
"Again,the vermin come crawling from the woodwork!"
"Looks like you blew it,huh?"Neji says looking at Lee who had closed his eyes in pain."Lee..."
"The kid with the mie howard hairdo belongs to us.You hurt him,so now you have to answer to us!"
My eyes widen at the sight of his eyes."Stop while you still can..or we'll give you everything we got!"
He then suddenly stops as if sensing something."Heh heh...if you find us so despicable...why don't you stop posturing and start doing something about it?!"
"Well...from the look of it...we don't have to.."Neji says closing his eyes.I hear something behind me and I stuggle to turn to see Sasuke standing up.I feel slight relief at the sight of him staindng up.
"S-Sas...uke.."I choke out but end up coughing out some more blood and fall with my hands on the ground and knees as I throw up.Dammit...he got me worse than I thought....
"Gina....point out the ones who pummeled you into that state!"
I froze at the sound of the voice.His aura also seemed...diffrent...too diffrent...what...
"S-Sas..."
"Who was it...?!"
"It was us!"
M eyes snap over to the Zaku who had announced it."Y-your body..."I say dryly looking at his hand and face where the same marks that were on his neck had spread.He held his hand and looked at it before looking at me."Nothing to worry about.I feel fine...strong...bursting with power!"
'But that's not his power...it's because or Orochimaru...he did this...'
"I got it from here.I understand now.I am an avenger.On he path I walk,I have to do whatever it takes to gain power...even if it means selling my flesh to the devil!"
I stared wide-eyed at him as he finally turned his gaze from me to the sound ninja."So...it was you."
I glanced at the three other guys staring wide-eyed at Sasuke."Shouhei...leave,"I say struggling to get up."B-"
"Leave dammit!Listen for once and get the hell out of here!"I yell at him causing Shouhei to flinch.I immedietly regreted it.I never once yelled at him.Never.His parents yelled at him all the time.They were shamed of him for some reason.I don't see the reason."Fine.Let's go,"he whispers as his team gets up and walks off.I notice Tami giving me a disapointed look but I ignored it.I stagger to my feet but end up wincing as pain shot through my stomache and head."Gina...stand back,"Sasuke order,his eyes never leaving the three ninja as his chakara grew more immense.His aura growing every second."Snap out of it,Dosu!Just because he refuses to die...!"Zaku shouts doing his hands signs."Zaku!No!Don't you get it?!"Dozu shouts at his teammate but it was too late as he pointed his hands over to us.
"Supersonic Air-Slice!"
My eyes snaped closed as the air hit me but suddenly I felt a hand wrap around me.My eyes opened to see myself next to Naruto in another spot as Sasuke stood behind Zaku."Hah!Blew that pipsqueak to bits."
"What pipsqueak it that?"
My eyes widen as Sasuke simpley his him wiht his hand making him fly back to his teammate and thens tarts doing his handsigns and fire blew out and aimed them at them."You're getting overconfident!I can just blow these out!!!"
I watched as the fire disapeared revealing the shuriken in them."What?!"
The shuriken hit him and suddenly Sasuke appears behind him."Zaku!Beneath you!"Dozu tries warning but Sasuke grabed both of his hands in his own and put his foot on Zaku's back with a evil grin in his face as he pulled causing Zaku to scream.
"Heh...you take such pride in your arms...time to bid them farewell,"Sasuke says as he starts to pull them.I heard the snap and I felt shock run though me as the body falls on the ground."And then there was one,"Sasuke states looking now at the other one."I hope you're more of a challenge."
"S-Sasuke..."
I stood up ignoring the pain and ran over to him punching him straight in the jaw.His face snaps sideways with his eyes wide."You idiot!Stop it!"
I couldn't bare seeing his aura like this.Him like that.It was not him.Not Sasuke.It was Orochimaru.Him.
I sensed Sasuke's body slowly start to relax.The markings started to slowly start to disapear from his body.He suddenly falls to me and I catch him holding him up."Thank you,"I whisper as I held him up.He just squeezes my arm where he was holding me so he wouldn't fall."You're pretty tough!"
We glance over to Dozu who held up his scroll."Obviously...in your current state,we have no chance of defeating you,Sasuke.Please accept this, a token of my admiration...and some reparation for your trouble...and allow us to leave in peace.After what we've done.It may seem a lot to ask...but soemthing big is afoot that merits further investigation and confirmation!"Dosu says as he goes over to grab his teammates."I give you my word,on behalf of all,that if you let us go now..then the next time we face youu,we will stay till the battle is done,no matter how poorly we face!"
I glanced at Sasuke who was still glaring at them as he panted as they left.
"What happened to me..?"Sasuke mutters looking at his arms.I just stay silent as I held on to my stomache.
"It'll be alright,"I whispered to him as I looked away.
'I wish I could believe my own words...'