Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

A Old Teacher

"..There's no one here..."Naruto says glancing around at the empty room.I notice Sasuke not leaning as much so I glanced at him."Can you stand on your own now?"I question him and he glances at me kind of surprised that I noticed and his face went into a small shade of pink as he lets go quickly."I..."
"So what do we now?"Naruto questions glancing around.I looked away from Sasuke and glanced around but the thing up ahread caught my eye."Look at that,"I say pointing at the message on the wall.
"If qualities of Heave are your desire.Acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.If Earthly qualities are what you lack,train your body in the fileds and prepare to attack.When both Heaven and Eath are opened together,the path of peril will revert to the righteous path forever.This " " is the secret way...that guides us on from this place today -The Third Hokage"
I read it outloud and look at the guys for answers."If ...Heaven...your desire...I don't get it!"Naruto declares looking at it,"and what's with the blank space..?!"
"I think it's talking about the scrolls...I think we're suposed to open them,"I say glancing at Naruto and Sasuke.They nod and Naruto takes the scrolls out and hands me the Heaven scroll.We take it and we start to peel it open."Well...what are we waiting for?!"
We open them at the same time."Huh?What is this?!"Naruto demands."Human?"I read outloud but then reconize the writing and quickly let go."Naruto!Let go of it!It's a summoning!"I call out and Naruto quickly let's go and it lands over to where mines landed and smoke filled the air and as it cleared up we got ready to fight whoever it was but it cleared up and my eyes widen.
"Y-you're...?!"
"Hey,kids!It's been a while,eh?"Iruka asks over to us."What?"I question confused at why our old sensai was here."You three look like you've really been through the wringer,"Iruka says looking at us."Huh?!Iruka-sensai...What are you doing,popping up out of a summoning spell?!"Naruto demanded to him."The spell was designed so that we chunin could greet the applicants at the end of the Second Exam.It was just good luck that I got to be the messenger for the three of you,"he says smiling at us as he starts diging for something."Messenger?"
"Yeah...you barely made it!"Iruka says looking at his watch and puts it up smiling at us proudly."Congradualations...you've all passed the Second Exam.This calls for a celebration!I wish I could take you out for ramen at Ichiraku..."Iruka says when suddenly Naruto leaps over to him and tackling down Iruka."Yes!!!"
"H-hey!Naruto!Let me finish.."Iruka says over to him and Naruto lets go and starts jumping up and down."Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!I'm so happy!!"
I let out a sigh as I sit down on the hard tiredly."He keeps going and going..."Sasuke says siting down next to me watching Naruto who continued cheering and jumping.How can someone have so much energy in him after all that?
"You haven't slowed down a bit..eh,Naruto?"Iruka questions watching Naruto."Hmph..exactly,"Sasuke says smirking that he said if first causing me to snort."If we had sneaked a peek at the scrolls before the exam was over..what would you have done,Iruka-sensai?"Sasuke asks over to him leaving me and Naruto sligthly confused."Sasuke,you're as sharp as ever,"he says as he picks up the scrolls."As you seem to have guessed,an important component of this exam was that you demonstrate the ability to remain within a mission's stated parameters.And you were specifically instructed not to open the scrolls until you got here,"Iruka says to us as he rolls them up."And if we had tried to read them...?"I qustion him."Our orders were verry specific.Anyone standing around an open scroll ws to be knocked out until after the Second Exam was over,"he says to us and immedietly me and Naruto eyes widened as Sasuke looked up at us with a large smirk on his face."Heh...now arne't you two glad you didn't open it?"he teases and I glare at him as I look away.
Iruka then started to explain about the message up on the wall and I let out a sigh as I yawn escaped and I layed down on the ground pulling my hood over my face."Your suppose to be paying attention,"Sasuke says siting next to me looking at me amused."Shut up.I haven't had a decent sleep for five days.Plus,I never listened to Iruka back in the academy...why should I know?"I ask grining over at Sasuke who's smirk widened as he looked at me with amused eyes.
I closed my eyes leting myself relax for awhile but it didn't last as long thanks to Naruto.
"Yes sir!"he shouts over to Iruka."..But about the Third Exam...don't overdo tings.Especially you,Naruto..I worry about you,"Iruka says over to us."The day I got the Konoha graduation headband.I stoped being a student!No need to worry about me!It's proof of my maturity...and I got it from you,Iruka-sensai!My emper hasn't changed any and maybe I'm impulsive and full of energy..but I'm not a kid!"Naruto shouts determined over at him causing me to look up over at him,"I'm a full-fledged shinobi!You got there?!"
"I see...my apologies,Naruto..."Iruka says smiling at him and seemed to remember something becasue his eyes seemed distant.
I let out a sigh as I close back my eyes.