Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Rival Clans

Umeko Tami vs. Tsubasa Tatsuya
My eyes widened at the sight of the name.Tsubasa?He's a Tsubasa?!
The Tsubasa clan was actually the Ronin clan's rival though unlike us,they did serve the Nishi clan willingly but the Nishi clan wanted us instead of them so they in turn hated us because they think we replaced them and now they work for lower class clans.They are really powerful in almost all categories which makes them really powerful and our rivals.
"Good luck,"I call out to Tami who looks over to me and smiles."When did I ever need that?"he says to me waving as he walks down the stairs.I let out a sigh but smile as he walks down to the arena.
I glance there looking at Tatsuya who was glancing around before he landed his eyes on me.A smirk formed on his lips making me to freeze.He mouthed something and thanks to my eyesight I got it clear and simple.
'Watch and learn'
"Begin!"
Both of the boys stand still as if waiting for the other one to make a move.Tami was wary and was alert while Tatsuya seemed relaxed and bored."What are you waiting for?"Tami calls out impatiently over to him causing Tatsuya just to smirk.
'This is too easy....now the question is should I toy with him or beat him already...?'Tatsuya thinks studying the boy already gathering much about him.
I felt myself tense up.After the battle between Gaara and Lee,things had been tensed.Tami finally got impaitent and started to do handsigns.Three clones appeared by him and each took out a kunai and started to run over to him.They started to move around making some confused which one was the real one.Tatsuya simply stands still with the same smirk on his face.Just as they jumps on him and the real on jumped from the side to cut him,he disapeared from there.Tami's eyes widen and he quickly lands on his feet and looks around.I glanced around but realize he's underneath."He's using earth,"I mutter glancing at the ground just as he comes out form the ground kicking Tami up in the air.How did he do all that so quick?I didn't even see him do that handsigns?He's as quick as me!
He then started to kick and punch Tami quickly keeping him in the air not letting him drop as he continued to beat him up.It was a blur to almost anyone who was watching.The only thing they saw was Tami in the air and a blur going back at forth everywhere.
Then he appeared ontop of him and kicked him on the head hard and he came crashing down.My eyes widen in shock at how easily he beat Tami.
It was over.
~~~
"Uh,well then,as of this moment,the perliminaries to the third exam...are now complete!"
I let out a sigh as the protetor gestures the winners over to them.All of the people who won went over to them while the rest stayed put.
I glanced around feeling slightly nervous without Sasuke here.What about him?He won as well.
I glanced around the room at everyone who won.
Me,Naruto,Shikamaru,Gaara,Neji,Kinuta,Kankuro,Temari,Shino,and Tatsuya.Sasuke being out.
"To those of you who won your battles and qualified for the finals of the third phase of the Chunnin Exams,although one of you isn't here...Congradalations!"
I looked at the protractor who looks back at the hokage."Uh...well,Lord Hokage...they're all yours,"he says over steping aside."Yes..."
I looked at the hokage that steped infront with a smirk on his lips."Well then..starting now...I shall begin explaining the finals..."
~~~

"The pre-liminaries have safely concluded...they will now proceed to the finals."
Kabuto glances up to the figure leaning against a pillar with crossed arns."How tranquil..or rather..how naively peaceful this nation has become..while all the oother contries are busy with military expanzion races..."Orochimaru states looking at the birds that were flying in the sky as they settled on the rail by him."So if we strike now...?"Kabuto asks slightly unsure of what his mater's intentions were now.Everything in the Second Exam made him confused about his true intentions of all this."Well,yes...although I doubt it would be any fun to kill that feeble old geezer..."
"..Are you so sure of yourself..?"
Orochimaru's eyes snap into a glare at Kabuto who was looking at the ground."To me..it still seems liek you're faltering.Soon,the power of each hidden village will collide and enter a fierce,lengthy conflict...Otogakure,the hidden sound village,and Amarente,will be some of those involved...and you're planning to be the trigger of that...."Kabuto says finally turning his gaze at Orochimaru as he pushes his glasses upwards."And to that end,that boy...is the bullet,right?Uchiha Sasuke,wasn't it?"
"Heh..."Orochimaru says turning to look at the ground,"Your insights are disgustingly accurate..."
"Well,obviously not...because I didn't know about Tsubasa,Jun,and Ren.When I was assigned to gather intelligence on Sasuke..I wanted to understand the power of those three samurai.I made a foolish tactical error...I even provoked them into attacking me in the second exams...and over-estimated my own defenses,"Kabuto says remembering the incident in the Exams before as he turns to look at Orochimaru full on."It seems..you still don't put your full trust in me...isn't that right?"
"Those three are so inconsequential..is it really necessary for me to tell you such trivialities?As same as the sound ninja expect the samurai seemed to have more power in their hands that I gave them credit,"Orochimaru said looking slightly pleased about that."You're my right-hand man..that itself is evidemce of my trust.That's why..I was thinking of entrusting Sasuke to you...The curse mark I put on him,it seems its been sealed by that pesky Kakashi...not that it's much consequence but before the darkness in his soul is extinguished...I want you to kidnap him right away."
"How unlike you...you're worried!"
"There is something causing me a bit concern..."
"You mean...Ronin Gina?"
"Sasuke is an embodiment of vengeance..his sole reason for living is the desire to kill his older brother,until he achieves that goal,he cannot die.And yet..when we fought each other..even though he knew he couldn't prevail against me..he came at me without any fear of death and I hadn't thought he was a child who would rush so early to his demise..."Orochimaru says as he takes something out holding up one of Kabuto's card.
"According to your notes it seems that his contact with both the Ronin and the nine-tailed fox child is changing Sasuke's purpose and his soul.Since Gina possesses so much influence over Sasuke...I must seperate them immedeiatly,as soon as I can,I've got to stain him with my colors..."Orochimaru says licking his lips imagining it already.
"Well then..."Kabuto says shuddering as he starts to walk away from him."Kabuto...you..."
Kabuto immedietly froze as his eyes widened slightly."If you want to stop me...your only chance is to kill Sasuke now.There's no way you could kill me,eh?Even if you're strong...you're no strongerthan Kakashi,so..."
Orochimaru,pleased with Kabuto's reacton immedeitly took his hard challenging gaze off him into his usual one.
"Heh..I'm jokeing.Now you may go!I'm putting my trust in you..."