Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Three Scars

"Hey!Where's Sasuke's hospital room?!"
I let out a sigh as Naruto runs over to the desk. He practicely draged me the whole way here. "Visiting hours are over," the nurse states to him causing Naruto to go crazy."But...why?!"he demands over to her."Sorry...hospital policy,"she states to him again.
"Naruto,you're in a hospital,be more quiet,"I say over to him causing him to look at me pouting."But-"
"You should listen to Gina,she seems to have the most sense in this team."
We both turn to see Kakashi walking over to us."Oh!Kakashi-sensai!"Naruto exclaims over to him and runs over to him immedietly.I walked over to him as well."Stop right there.I already know what you're about to ask,so...I've found someone to over see you guys training,"Kakashi says over to the both of us though I really only came to see Sasuke."Huh?!I want you to train me,Kakashi-sensai!"
"I've got other things going on...I couldn't give you my full attention,"Kakashi states over to him causing Naruto to cross his arms angrily."Let me guess!You're training Sasuke,right?!"
"Now now!Don't complain.I found you an even better teacher than me,"Kakashi says trying to calm him down."Who is it?!"Naruto demands geting exited."It is I!"
We turn to see the person behind us.A man with a bandana with the Konoha headband on it and dark sunglasses on his face."Hey!You're..."Naruto exclaims reconizing him from somewhere pointing at him shocked.
"Super-perv!!!"
I sweat droped looking at the scene. I really wasn´t expecting that.

"Master Ebisu....a super-perv?"Kakashi questions slightly confused at all this."Why would you choose such a loser to be our trainer?!Besides,this guy is even weaker than me!Come on!I mean,one time he even fell for my Ninja Harem technique and he..."
Before Naruto could finish,Ebisu grabing him slaping his hand over Naruto's mouth who struggled against him."Ninja Harem?"Kakashi questions over watching them."Uh..um..It's nothing Sir!Haha..."Ebisu says laughing nervously before turning to Naruto."I'll treat you to whatever you want later,so don't say anything more about it,okay?!"he whispers to him cuasing Naruto to consider this."Swear on it!"
"...Well,I didn't know you two knew each other..."Kakashi mutters looking as Ebisu lets go of Naruto and pats him on the head laughing nervously again."Heha...well,maybe opposites atract,or.."
"But why him?!This stinks...!"Naruto declares clearly not pleased about this."Indeed!If it weren't for Kakashi'ss request...I would never choose to teach you!"Ebisu snaps at Naruto who glares in return.I let out a sigh.These two didn't seem like they could get along in any way."Hey!Both of you...please...."
We all turn to look at Kakashi who was trying to calm the tension."And well...Naruto,among the three genin in cell seven...you're the weakest at the basics,"Kakashi explains as Ebisu starts to explani to Naruto about the stamina and chakara control.I glanced around Kakashi to the room that was in the end of the hallway that I was sure was Sasuke's.
I felt the urge to go see how he was doing but planted my feet on the ground and stayed there.
He would have to wait a little longer.
~~~
"Hey,where are you going?!"
I glance back at Naruto who was looking and waiting for me with Ebisu.I really felt in no mood to start training yet.My muscles ached and really all these things happening had left me confused and tensed."Not today,Naruto,"I say smiling at him and he pouts. "Your leaving me alone with him though!"
I turn around and continue to walk giving him a small wave.I stuff my hands in my pockets and glance around.It was noon and it would get dark in a few hours.I should head home.
I glanced around the village as I pass many buildings.Many people were out today enjoying the weather.I glanced around when suddenly my eyes landed on someone.He had black eyes and black shaggy hair.If he wasn't for the three scars on his neck,that seemed to shine in the sun,I would've never noticed him.My body froze at the familiar scars as I reached up to my face and touched my jaw where my three scars were.It was like the same replica.
The man walked into an alley and I immedietly ran after him ignoring the pain in my muscles.
I ran into the alley and saw his figure walking away.I walked after him quietly sneaking into things so he wouldn't see me.
He turned the corner and I quickly ran after him.I was running around the corned when I slamed into something.I stumble back in the impact and fall backwards into the ground.I land on the ground hard and I let out a groan as I look up to see what I crashed into.My eyes widen when I see a fence of the alleyway there.What the hell?!I know I saw a corner here!And he walked into it!I felt light headed and felt as if something cold was in my head.
What is this?!Is this a genjutsu?It can't be.I would've seen through it!
"That where your wrong."
My eyes snap back behind me to see the man standing there looking emotionlessly down at me."Genjutsu's aren't always see through,Especielly not mines."
"W-who are you?"I demand standing up quickly looking at the man closely.His eyes looked at my eyes first before they moved downward to my jaw.Where my scars were.
"I should me the one asking that.Your not the one being followed,"he states to me with slightly amused eyes though his face still showed no emotion.I snort as I cross my arms glaring at him."If your here to take me back.I won't leave without a fight,"I growl at him defensivly stiffening as I glared at him.He didn't seem fazed by nothing though and simply started walking again."I don't plan on doing nothing like that.So there'll be no fight."
I stand there slightly surprised at what happend before taking off after him."Wait!"
He continues walking but I catch up to him quickly and get infront of him forcing him to stop and look at me glaring."What?"
"Who are you?I know your from Amarente and working for the Nishi clan because of the scars!"I snap pointing at his neck and he just looked away."I never did and never will work for the Nishi clan.And by the looks of it,you didn't either,"he says looking at my jaw again and I relaxed slightly but were still at high alert."What did you do back there?A genjutsu?What was it?"I demand wanting to know and he snorts."Those secrets are only passed down through my clan,"he says starting to walk around me but I walk after him."What was it?I couldn't see through it and I see through every genjutsu I ever lay my eyes on!My eyes don't miss anything!"I snap after him and he doesn't turn back casuing anger to go through me."Fine!I don't need to know!I've been many years under the Nishi's to go around begging for help!After all the years you learn no matter how much you beg no one ever stops to help!"I growl angrily as I turn around and start walking angrily back the way I came from even though my apartment was in the other way."Stupid guy...stupid ninjutsu...stupid eyes..."
"Bickering won't help nothing,especielly if you still think that thing back then was a ninjutsu."
I freeze as my eyes snap over to the guy who was leaning against the alley with his hands folded up infront of him as he looked at the sky."What do you want?"I snap at him clearly still angry at him and he looks at me locking eyes."Aren't you the one who wants something?"
"Stop beating around the bush and tell me what are you doing!"I snap at him glaring at him impatiently.Too much was happening these days.It really has been puting me on edge."That thing back then,you think it was a ninjutsu,it wasn't.It was a genjutsu.And yes,your eyes might see through every genjutsu but what if you can't see the genjutsu?Can you still see through it?"he asks me as if it was a riddle and I found myself feeling confused."How can I not see a genjutsu?"I demand over to him and his lips twitch as if he wanted to smirk.
"If a genjutsu isn't used infront of you,it can be used in your mind.Causing you to believe that your seeeing it when actually your not seeing anything but imagining it all in your mind.That,is not the same thing as using a genjutsu as an illusion infront of you."
"So your saying you put the images of you walking into the alleyway into my head instead of puting it onto the wall and making the alleyway?"I quesiotn him causing him to smirk now."You catch on fast.Yes,so then you'd be the only one to imagine it,if someone else walked through here,they would see it as a plain wall when you see an alleyway there.That's a type of genjutsu few can achieve but those few are known as the most powerful of them all,"he states to me as he comes from the wall."Is that all you wanted to know?"he quesitons eyeing me and I frowned slightly."How do you do it?"I question thinking of my own way to improve my genjutsu's for the Chunin Exams.
"As I said before.That is only something my clan can do,"he states to me starting to turn around causing me to glare at him."Look,I got my own clan to help, and I need to get stronger to beat the Nishi clan,so please teach it to me!"
'She...wants to go back...for her clan?'he thinks glancing back at me surprised to see me bowing to him with my head glaring at the ground.
"I swear I will go along with anything you say and protect you with my life as a samurai does with his master.Just please...train me!"
I could feel his gaze on me and seemed like forever that neither of us spoke or moved.I felt so angry at doing what I did but I had to do anything to save my clan.I had to.
"Fine.But as you said before,this will be nothing but like master and samurai.Nothing more,"the guy vertifies and I look up to him noding with a serious expression."Yes,but if you interferre with ones I care for,the deal will be broken,"I say thinking about my clan and friends.He smirks at me seeming amused."Your smart,fine,it's a deal,now get up,"he orders and I follow as I get up and he starts walking."C'mon,let's go eat something,"he declares and I frown but follow along.
We enter Ichiraku's that was the closest to us and took a seat on some booths."What will it be?"
"Miso ramen,"both of us say at the same time.We both look at each other.Him with a raised eyebrow while I just looked at him amused before we looked back to the front."So,who are you?"I question without looking at him."It's in the Bushido,you introduce yourself before asking for a name,time away from the homelands have made you like the ninja,"he states towards me without looking and I snort slightly embarresed of myself."Ronin Gina,there,"I mutter glancing at him and his eyes snap at me with a shocked expression that he quickly hid.
'R-Ronin?!That's why she looked so familiar,'he thought looking at my intesnely than before taking in all my features.
I felt slightly nerved at the silence so I glared at him."Now,what's yours?"I demand over to him and he immedietly looks away."They call me Eshi,"he states just as the bowls come infront of us.I immedietly dig in finding myself starving."So...what clan are you?"I question without looking at him.I had been wondering.I had never heard of any clan who would know that much about genjutsu rather than the Ronin clan.My father would've known.
"That's none of your business,the only thing we're doing is training,not knowing each other,"Eshi snaps at me as he continues to eat.I glare at him before continueing to eat as well.I finished in no time and soon was full with the bowl."Another one!"
I glanced at Eshi who was hungrily waiting for more.He had peices of ramen on his cheeks and looked really hungry.He caught me looking and looked at me."What?"he said as he put on his poker face again."When will we start?"I question him and he looks back at the ramen that was cooking itself."Tomorow,in the morning,in the training field,"he states and I frown but nod."Uh...I know this field that's up north in the woods,can we train there?"I question him as the bowl comes and he takes it immedietly."Sure.The less people the better,"he states as he starts to dig in.
"Fine,I'll leave,I have to rest,"I mutter standing up diging int my pocket taking out some yen and was about to pay when he stoped me."I got it, go on,"he says without looking at me and I stay still before walking away not used to not paying.I usually pay for everything.Even when it's me and Shouhei.It's easier for me to pay than force someone to so I just do it.
I let out a sigh as I walk out the ramen shop and start heading home.
Tomorow was going to be a long day.
~~~
"Impressive,isn't it?So that is his true identity..."
Baki looks up over from Gaara to the other two figures noding."But...why do you seem pleased?His victim was one of your sound ninja..."Baki states confused ."It's all right.He fulfilled his purpose long ago,"Kabuto states over to him."I though he was a guinea pig to test the strength of that Sasuke kid,"Baki says over to him.
The other figure was leaning against the wall glaring at both the figures with hate in his eyes.Even though the alliance promised his lands riches.He beleived Amarente didn't need help from anyone,just like all the other clans from Amarente.
'Why is Kabuto...talking with those ninja?'Hayate thinks silently covering his chakara to stay under cover though the samurai had already sensed him and was tensed up waiting for the right moment.
"Oh no,there's no longer any need for that...in fact,I've already been given the order to capture Sasuke...but I made a...minor miscalculation...haha,"Kabuto says laughing nervously over at them causing the samurai to immedeitly turn his glare of anger to Kabuto forgeting about the spy.
"What?!"he demands standing up walking closer to him anger radiating from him."Yes...they know I'm a sound agent now,"he states over to him scratching his neck.
"Then..if they discover that we're secretly meeting here,the plot to destroy Konoha and everything else we've planned..it will all come to naught!"Baki says over to him angrily as well.
"You know...hearing you were Orochimaru's right-hand man gave me a impression you were better than some ninja,but nonchalantly coming to meet me with despite having been found out by Konoha...my thoughts of every ninja remain the same!"the samurai growls at him angrily.
"Now,now Mitsuru.Actually truth be told...I wasn't found out.I deliberately revealed myself to them...I wanted to see what the reaction from Konoha would be...and even after that,I still have a plan to kidnap Sasuke,"Kabuto explains over to Mitsuru who still glared at him angrily.
"You sound inja are the ones who proposed this schene to us in the first place...but if you all continue with these bluinders,we'll be forced to withdraw our support,"Baki says over to him,"Sand will not make our move until the very end.That is Lord Kazekage's will."
'What am I hearing...?!'Hayate thinks tensing up at the things he heard from the three men.
"This is the blueprint for all our plans.So..pass the information along soon to your subordinates...please,"Kabuto says handing both of the man a scroll."Sure..."Baki states taking it and puting it up while Mitsuru only grunts."Well,I'm done here..."Kabuto says as he let out out a sigh.
'Out suposed ally,Sunagakure and one of our close village, Amarante is already in league with sound..!I've got to let Lord Hokage know right away...!'Hayate says starting to jump making a small crunching sound.

"Oh...and one more thing..I'll take care of thr cleanup.I'll find out who's on our trail and take care of him,"Kabuto says smirking looking at the spot where he knew Hayate was as well.."No...I'll do it...All this has caused me to be restless....One little mouse is no big deal for any samurai,especielly someone from the Nishi clan,"Mitsuru says smirking as he turned to the spot and both him and Hayate disapeared from there at the same time.
Both of them apear on a room glaring at each other."Well well,Mr.Proctor,why are you out here all alone?"Mitsuru quesitons over to him."It seems I have no choice but to fight you,"Hayate says grabing his sword and taking a handsign with his other hand as a sword appears in Mitsuru´s hand as well."Konoha Style:Mikazuki No Mai!Cresent Moon Dance!"
Both of them charge at each other at the same time and stop in the middle as they clash."This move..the Konoha Style Cresent Moon Dance?Never heard of it.You call yourself a swordsman but leave the swords to samurai,ninja are a disgrace for this country that'll never compare to the power of a true swordsman!Now,Nishi Style:Raiden's No Mai!Thunder God's Dance!"
'What the...?!!!'