Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Visiting

"For the last time,stop slacking off!"
"You can't talk!Your practicly falling asleep yourself!"
Both of us glare at each other angrily none of us wanting to back down.This had been happenign for the last fifteen minutes we'd been training.Me and Eshi clashed alot and disagrees in alot of things.
I let out a snort before standing up and let out a yawn.
"Fine,C'mon,"I tell him and he looks at me suspiciously before steping forward.I charged at him immedeitly to punch him but he catches it easily."First lesson,don't charge first.You say your eyes see everything.Put them to use and look at your opponent and look at the strengths and weakness,that way you know what to expect,"he states as I try to kick him but he catches it his other hand.
"Your speed is good,but you strength is faltering,your kicks are good but your up strength needs work,100 push-ups,"he says leting go of me and steping aside."What?But we just started sparing,"I state to him looking at him like he was crazy."100 push-ups,"he says again and I let out a sigh but get down and start to do the push-ups.
I was in my 60's when I started to tire up on my arms.I keep on going not wanting to not be able to do this infront of Eshi and continued against the pain.I got to 87 when my hands gave out and I fell to the ground with a grunt."Dammit..."
When I didn't hear nothing,I glanced up to see Eshi sleeping by a tree.I angrily stand up ignoring my hurting hands and hit him upside the head.He immedietly flies up glancing around for intruders and his eyes land on me angrily."What the hell?!"
"Your sleeping while I'm doing all the work!"I snap at him and he glares but stand up."Fine,if you think your ready to fight me,then do it,"he says over ot me and I smirk and charge at him.I appear behind him and grab his wrist but he quickly twists and grabs my wrist and appears behind me holding my hand back.My eyes widen at his speed immedietly.I snap out of it and try to kick him but he disapears and appears infront of me with a kunai at my neck.
A smirk appears on my lips copying his own.
"It´s on."
~~~
I was panting as I walked down the village over to the hospital with flowers in my hand.Sparring with Eshi was something I had never done before.He wasn't even giving off his best.His speed and strength is incredieble making me wonder what clan could possible be as powerful like him.
I let out a sigh as I wipe sweat of my face.I could feel the wind on my skin and was thankful.The heat was killing me.Especielly sinceI had just got from sparring with Eshi.He could´ve killed me so many times making me determined to get stronger and better than him.No one can surprass the Ronin clan.Especcely someone from the same homelands.
I walk into the hospital and go to the woman who was behind the desk."Uchiha Sasuke?"I question her hopeful that he hadn't left yet.I knew Sasuke enough that I knew he would leave once he woke up to train.
"Uchiha Sasuke has been missing from his room since last night...even though he's still supposed to be on strict bed rest,"she states over to me and I let out a sigh but nod."Rock Lee?"I ask and she nods looking at her papers."Room 213,down this hall the third room from the end."
I nod as I walk through the hall.I had brought enough flowers form the Yamanaka Flower shop for Sasuke,Shouhei, and Lee who were all in the hospital.I walked into the room to see it empty.The covers messed up as if someone draged himself from bed.I frowned as I look at the open window."Stop!What do you think you're doing?!"
I immeditly go to the window to see a nurse and Lee there all injuried looking in a bad condition as he was doing push ups."Lee!Please stop...You're in no condition to.."
"Please be quiet and leave me alone!"Lee snaps glaring at her before going back to doing his push-ups.My eyes widened as Lee collapses and I immedietly jump out the window and over to him."Lee!"I call out kneeling down by him."I'll go get a stretcher,so...please watch him!"the nurse says over to me and I nod.
I let out a sigh holding the daffodil and shaking my head."Idiot, and in your conditon..."
"Here!"
The nurse came back with the stretcher so I helped her put him up.She let out a sigh and smiled at me."Thank you,I just hope he doesn't run off again,"she says as she starts to take him back.I let out a sigh as I walk back inside over to the desk and ask for Shouhei and Tami's rooms.I walk to Shouhei's first.I enter the room and stick my head inside to see it empty.I let out a sigh.What's up with no one being in their rooms?
I glanced around for any sign of him but decide to visit Tami first before going off to search for him.I go to the room infront of this whihc was Tami's and entered it to see the two guys there siting on the bed."Gin!"
I was immedietly tackled my Shouhei and I fell on the ground with him."Shou...hei...the flowers..."I say trying to get him off.He finally got off and immedietly took notice of the flowers."You brought me some?!"he exclaims happily."Yeah..."I say handing him one.I heard snickering and turn to see Tami there laughing at us."What are you laughing at?"I state as I get up and hand him on of the other flowers.He looks at it slightly surprised and his face turns a slight shade of pink.
"T-thanks..."he says taking it and I noded as I glanced around. Even though they were originally for Sasuke, I´ll give it to him."Why are you in here,Shouhei?"I question looking at him and he grins."I got bored in my room!"
Figures.