Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

The Torture Seal

"Your punches are stronger,have you been doing push-ups like I've told you?"
"Yeah,yeah,I have,"I say slightly annoyed.I felt like I was being checked on to much.He reminded me of my big brother Takeshi.He always acted like my father.
"Hm,"he says as if thinking and I let out a sigh as I wipe my sweat.It had been 15 days now and I felt faster and stronger already.But it still didn't feel like enough.
I charged at Eshi who just disapered from view and appeared behind me."I've been thinking,"he states as if I just hadn't tried to attack him."What?"I ask trying to punch him but the same thing happens.I gritt my teeth in frustration immedietly trying to kick him.
"You haven't used any genjutsu or ninjutsu,"he states causing me to miss the kick and fall on the ground.I look up at him who was looking at me intensly.I felt myself tense up."I don't see it necessary,"I state to him and he frowns."If you want to learn the genjutsu I used before you need to learn it,"he states to me and I let out a sigh."I...can't,"I admit to him.
"What?"
I let out a sigh as I sit upright and cross my legs."Everytime I use Chakara,it causes me pain,"I explain to him and he nods as if actually understanding."Where is the main point?"he questions glancing around as if looking for something.I think about it and decide on my stomache."My stomache."
His eyes snap at it and he frowns."Pull your shirt up,"he orders and I frown."What?!"
"Just do it,it's an order.I'm not going to look at nothing but your stomache,"he says rolling his eyes and I blushed slightly at my thoughts as I pulled my shirt off leaving me in only my black sport bra.
I tensed up at revealing my back to I stayed to keep my back from his view.
He looked at my stomache intensely and then pointed at soemthing."What's that?"
I looked down at the mark I've had ever since I can remember.It was like the three scars but had smirls going around it."I dunno,I've had it since I can remember,"I say to him and he frowns.
"Put your hands up and don't move,"
I cautiously do as told and suddenly he brings his hands up."Nishi Clan's Torture Seal Release!"
Pain went throuhg my stomache as his hand hits my stomache and I fall to the ground."What the hell?!"I gasp out in the pain."The Nishi clan has a special seal mark,everytime the person uses their chakara,pain is focused at the person.It's used to that no one gets to powerful to escape.I'm guessing they put the seal on you when you were young and didn't know or don't remember,"he says puting his glove back one and I look at my stomache who didn't have the mark anymore.
"So that's why everytime I used chakara it hurted?"I asked him and he nods."Now,you can freely use your chakara,"he tells me and I couldn't help but smirk.
I was closer to saving my clan.
~~~
I let out a tired yawn as I walk through the halls.It has now been 25 days and Eshi has been working me night and day.My muscles were sore and I was tired.Ever since I can use my chakara he's been working me like crazy but it's all worth it.I feel ready to fight.My new moves are powerful and I've gotten to be able to control them though they still take up alot of chakra.
I walk down the hall to Lee's room to visit him when I heard a familiar voice."You two aren't the type to get female visitors,so...."
I knock on the door and open to see Naruto and Shikamaru there."Naruto?What happened?"I question looking at him closely and he grins at me."I guess I over worked myself,"he says laughing.I let out a sigh but smile at him."What are you doing Shikamaru?"I ask looking at the boy who smiles at me."Came to visit Choji and stoped by,"he tells and I nod."What are you doing here,Gina?"
"I'm coming to visit Lee,"I say to him and Naruto grins mischeviesly."I've seen you coming to the hospital alot,and since Sasuke's not here,it means you like Lee!"Naruto declares grining pointing at me accusingly.My eyes widen as my face turns into a slight pink."He's not the only one I visit!I visit Tami and Shouhei as well!"
"Oh,so you like Tami!"
"Shut up!"
My face was heated up as I glare at Naruto.I found myself calling Tami by his first name now.Even though we argued alot we've comed to being good with each other.He's nice in a way.I've been coming to visit the three guys alot when I finish training with Eshi.
"Oh,right!I brought this fruit basket for Choji but he's not allowed to have it...doctors' orders.So let's eat it ourselves,"Shikamaru says taking out a basket placing it on the bed."Cool!Your sure?!Man!Youre a pretty good guy!"
"Shut up!It would ust be shame to let it go to waste!"Shimaru says over to him and suddenly Naruto starts snickering mischivieously only meaning he's come up with a one of his 'brilliant' ideas."Huh?What?"
"Heeheehee!Just for fun,why don't we eat in front of Choji!"
"...You're such a freak..."
I let out a sigh as the guys walk out the room and the three of us start walking.I saw Lee's room and decided to stop by first to give him another flower since the last one was wilting.
The door was opened for some reason and I frowned as I looked in to see a figure looming ontop of Lee.I immedietly tense up.Shikamaru and Naruto notice because immedietly Shikarmaru does his Shadow Jutsu and traps the figure.I immedeitly run over to see Gaara with his hand and sand over Lee.Anger flooded through me and I was about to punch him but Naruto beat me to it."Hey!What do you think you're doing?!"
"Hey,Naruto...don't forget while I've got the Shadow Possession thing going,anything you do him,I feel too!"Shikamaru snaps at NAruto as he rubs his cheek.
"Sorry Shikamaru..!"Naruto says over to him still glaring at Gaara."What the heck are you trying to pull?!"Naruot demands glaring over at Gaara who had his usal emotionless face. as his sand started to go back into the gourd."Hey!What were you rying to do to bushy brows?!"Naruto demands to him impatiently."I wanted to kill him..."Gaara says bluntly.
"What?!"
I immedietly tense up watching Gaara if he tried to make a move toward Lee."And why would you want to do that?You won your match against him!Do you have a personal vedetta or soemthing?"Shikamaru demands over to him."No,nothing like that.I want to kill him because...I just want to kill him,"Gaara states over.
"Do you even know what the heck you're saying?!Do you?!"Naruto shouts angrily at Gaara."You really weren't reaised right were you?!You're so self-centered..."Shikarmaru states over to him but his facial expression showed he was nervous."If you interfere...I'll kill you too."
I started to walk over to the desk causing all eyes to go on me."Calm down,I'm just puting down the flower,"I mutter as I change the wilted flower with the new one.
I throw the old one away and then turned to face them still standing inbetween Gaara and Lee."You'll fight me before you lay any sand on him again,"I state toward him emotionlessly and he stared at me galring at me now."I've seen you fight...I know your strong.But I'm also a fighter and I have moves that you haven't seen before.Leave now and nothing will happen,"I state in the same voice."What about us?!"Naruto demands not happy about being left out.
"I'll say this once more..if you kepp interfering,I'll kill you,"Gaara says glaring at me even more looking ready to attack.
"You can't kill me!"Naruto shouts at him as if he was talking to him."I told you to quit it!Don't forget this guy has monster-like strength!"Shikamaru snaps at Naruto."But I've got a rea live monster inside of me!I won't lose to somebody like him!"Naruto growls glaring at Gaara.What?
"You idiot!What do you think you're doing,egging him on like that?!"Shikamaru scowls at him.
"Monster,eh?ACtually I got one of those too.Just like you said,I wasn't 'raised right'...In the process of my birth I stole the life of the woman I was supoosed to call 'mother'....in oder to create the worlds's strongest shinobi,my father used ninjutsu to implant anincarnation of sand within my body...I was born a monster!"Gaara says over to them and I frown slightly.Incarnation of sand?
"Known as Shakaku,it was the spirit of a former Sunagakure elder..that hadbeen sealed inside a teakettle,"Gaara says over to us."A type of possession art that causes a fetus to be forcibly possessed...?To go that far...that's crazy,"Shikamaru says over what he said while Naruto just looked shocked.
"Hehe...what kind of parent does a thing like that?!What twisted love,"Shikamaru states over to him."Love?Don't judge meb our standards...'famly'...let me tell you what that word means to me,"Gaara says looking as if remebering something."Mere hlulls of deaths connected by hatred and murderous intent.My mother's life was sacraficed...so that I could be brought to life as the village's greates masterpieace and as Kazekage's son.My father taught me secret shinobi skills,one after another.I was raised in isolation,spoiled and overprotected...at first,I thought that was love....until the incident,"Gaarra says closing his eyes as if remebering something painful."What incident?"
" What are you talking about?!"Naruto demands glaring at Gaara impatiently."So what the heck happened?!"he demands after Gaara didn't answer.Suddenly Gaara's face turned into large evil smri wiht wide monsterous eyes."My father has been trying to assassinate me.I've lost count of how many attempts he's made..."
My eyes immedietly widened at that."What?But you just said your father spoiled you...so what do you mean?"
"A presence that is too powerful becomes a presence that is feared.Having been born through jutsu..my mind is unstable...it seems the fools of the village finally realized I had emotional issues.TO my father,in his role as Kazekage,I was the village's most powerful weapon...but at the same time,I was a fearsom and dangerous object...so apparently when I turned six...they determined that I was too great a liability.Prior to that,I had merely been handled with care...like any other hazatdous instruments.To them,I am now a relic of the past that they wish to erase and forget.So....for what purpose do I exist?Why am I alive?At first,when I asked myself that,I had no answer,"Gaara continues,"but while I continue to live,I need a reason.Otherwise...I might as well be dead."
My eyes widened slightly as I stared at Gaara who glared at Naruto."So this is what I came up with....I exist to kill all humans other than myself.Living in constant fear,knowing I might be assassinated at any moment,I finally found inner peace.By killing those who sought to kill me....I was able to discern a reason for living and justify my own existence.I would fight only for myself and love only myself.If all other people exist to magnify that love,then there is no more splendid world than this one.They allow me to experience the joy of living...for as long as there are people out there for me to kill....then I will not cease to exist."
I frowned feeling nervous being around Gaara.I glanced at Naruto who was trembling as he glared at Gaara.What's wrong with him?
"Now...help me feel alive!"
Sand started to go for the two boys and I immedietly got inbetween them glaring at the sand that was charging at me now."Enough!"
All of us immedietly freeze and turn to see Guy there."The final start tomorrow.DOn't be in such a hurry...unless you're eager to become an inpatient today?"
Gaara seems to stop as his sand goesback into his gourd and starts to walk out the room."I will kill you all....just you wait..."