Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

The Third Exam

"Ladies and gentlemen,esteemed guests...welcome and heartfelt thanks for gathering here in Konohagakure....for the Chunin Selection Examination!"
My eyes scaned the crowd feeling nervousness creep up at the eyes of many.I glanced around the crowds reconizing some people in there.My eyes caught a familiar black hair.I could see Eshi laying lazily against the seat.I let out a sigh but look back at where the hokage and kazekage were.
"We will now begin the matches of the final round...between 10 candidates who advanced in the preliminaries!Please sit back...and enjoy!"
I frowned slightly as I glanced around.The sound ninja was missing."Before we begin,I have a few announcments...look here!"the procter says pulling out a sheet of paper with the battles on it.Instead of Tatsuya being against the sound ninja.It was now me against him in the last round.My eyes widened as my eyes snaped over to him.He was looking at the paper before looking to meet my gaze.
"There have been a few last-minutes changes.Look against and confirm your assigned opponent."
"Hey!Hey!"
I glanced over at Naruto was raising his hand."What?!"
"Sasuke's not here yet,so what's gonna happen?"
"If he doesn't arrive by the start of his own match...he'll lose to forgeit!"he decalres and I let out a sigh and glance around the entrance hoping he'd show up.Knowing him,he wouldn't miss this even if he had to crawl here.
"Listen up,all of you.This is the last exam.The lanscape may be diffrent but just as the prelims,there are no set rules.Your fight until one of you dies or admits defeat....unless I determine that a clear winner has already been decided,in which case I'll stop the match before anyone's killed.Understand...?"the proctor says over to us and we all nod."All right then.....match one,Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuga Neji.You two stay down here...the rest of you,proceed to the waiting room outside the arena!"
All of us start walking from there and up the stairs.We enter the waiting room that was just a small room with a rail that seperated it from the arena.I walked over to see NAruto and Neji down there."Now then...match one...begin!"
I glanced down to the battle leaning against the rail besides Shikamaru who was also by me."Naruto will win,"I say determined at my teammate."You really think that?"Shikamaru asks looking at me like I was crazy."Don't unerestimate him.Remember the preliminaries,"I say to him and snorts as he looks back."Probably just luck or Kiba just sucks."
~~~
"Fourth round,Ronin Gina and Tsubasa Tatsuya!"
Our eyes locked at each other and I could feel the tension between us.Our clans weren't rivals just becasue they wanted to.They were because they had history.And I could tell he didn't like me one bit.
"Are you ready to lose to a true samurai?"he taunts over to me with a smirk playing on his lips.
"If that's the case,I'll win in five minutes,"I state to him ready to fight.The whole month was going to pay of right now.Thank you Eshi.Even if you are a lame teacher.
"Just because the Nishi clan chose your clan over ours means nothing.Your leader must've put a genjutsu on him!"he growls glaring at me."We didn't choose to do that so repect our clan!We use no genjutsu on anything unless we have to protect our clan,you guys can go back to the Nishi clan for all I care,"I snap back at him and he glares even more.
"Okay,match five,begin!"
Both of us stayed put.I already knew he was great in taijutsu and ninjutsu.The only way to beat him was to use genjutsu.Thankfully,I was great at that.
"Come on,try,"he says over to me ready for me.I stay put without saying nothing and he seemed to get impatient and glare as his muscles stiffened."Fine,I'll attack first."
He disapears and appears infront of me to punch me.I immedietly saw it and brought my hand up to block but he switched it up and tried to knee me in the stomache.I quickly disapeared from his view and behind him barely dodging the hit.I could tell that to normal eyes all you could see were blurs with ours speeds.He disapeared behind me and kicked me but I twisted around and matched it with my own kick.
I let out a breathe as the two of us glared at each other for a split second before pushing each other away and landing on the ground on our feet.
I started doing hand signs."Ronin Clan Technique:Tatsumaki No Kutsuu!Tornado of Pain!"I shout as he starts doing handsigns.
"Tsubusa Clan Technique!Chikyuu Kouensha!Earth Protector!"he shouts puting his hands on the earth as a tornado of win starts to make his way to him quickly spining to him like a missle.The earth comes up making a barrier and immedietly hits it. Smoke fills the air and I wait impatiently for any sign."Tsubusa Clan Technique!Earth´s Daggers!"
My eyes widen and I immedietly jump back as daggers made out of the earth start shooting at me."Dammit.." I growlas I start to do handsigns. "Ronin Clan Technique!Kaze Kouensha!" I shout puting my hands in front of me just as one of the daggers cuts me on the shoulder. I winced but kept my hands up so the barrier would form. I had to watch out, the barrier could only protect where my hands are so I can control the wind barrier.

"Not so tough, are you Ronin?" Tatsuya´s voice says from behind me and my eyes immedietly widen. I quickly let go of the barrier and twist around to kick him but he catches it and I quickly thought of a plan.

I quickly put my other leg inbetween his leg making him lose balance and grab his hands as we start falling down. "What the hell are you doing?!" he shouts trying to get me to let go of him but I keep a grip on him. I´m thankful for the push ups Eshi made me do now.
"Both of us will hit the ground!Let go!"Tatsuya shouts angrily at me and I gritt my teeth. I had to move back at the exact moment, or else I´ll end up injuring myself as well. We were almost to the ground and my eyes widen.´Now!´
I quickly let go of him jumping back and fell onto the ground as he hit the ground. I was panting as I slowly stood up looking at the smoke as it started to clear up.

My eyes immedietly widen when I see him standing there panting. "What?!"
He was panting but managed a smirk as he looked at me. "Don´t you know my clan is best with earth jutsu´s...?"he states wiping some blood of his mouth. I look at the ground to see it looking like a large ball hit it. "It´s one of our special jutsu´s that I wasn´t expecting to us on someone like you,"he continues over to me and my eyes narrow at him as I start to do handsigns.

"Ronin Clan Technique:Tatsumaki No Kutsuu!Tornado of Pain!"I shout as he starts doing handsigns. "The same thing again won´t work!Didn´t you learn!" Tatsuya shouts as he starts to do handsigns as well. "Tsubusa Clan Technique!Chikyuu Kouensha!Earth Protector!"

The same whirlwind came out and started to Tatsuya who put his hands on the ground to make the barrier again.I raised my hand and moved it to the side."Split!"I order as the wind split into two avoiding the barrier and then going to the side and hiting Tatsuya from both of his sides.He lets out a shout as they hit him and he quickly jumps back to avoid anymore damage.
"You forgot,we control the wind very well as you control earth,"I say over to him and he glares at me wiping some blood from his face."You'll pay for that,"he growls as he starts doing handsigns."Tsubasa Clan Technique!Futago Ryuu No Chikyuu!Twin Dragons of Earth!"
I get ready as the dragon of dirt comes out from the earth and starts charging at me.I jumped up as it attacks and landed on the head as I again start doing handsigns."Ronin Clan Technique:Kaze No-"
Before I could finish,I saw it behind me but I was too late.Pain went through me as the other dragon grabed me and then crashed me into the ground.Pain went through me as I coughed up some blood.Why hadn't I see the other one come up?!
I had to end this now.He was as good as me in both ninjutsu and taijutsu.My only hope was genjutsu.I had to use the one Eshi taught me.
"Your practicly blinded the person.And the only thing they can see are the images in their heads."I remembered what he had said about the justu and I smirked as I started doing the handsigns.
"Secret Art of Illusions:Kazuya!"I shout and I felt myself go into his brain.He seemed slightly taken back but I could tell he didn't know.I smirked as I opened my eyes as I saw his thoughts.
"Kaze Me Genjutsu:Wind Eye Illusion,"I whisper both in his mind and outloud."What?!"he says hearing me in his head.I could tell his eyesight slowly was giving in though he didn't know.I started to make the arena in my head since that would be what he was going to see from now on.I imagined myself still infront of him though I was now making my way behind him.This was one thing.Should I use the next level?I don't think it was necessary.This is just too easy.
I was about to strike when one of his thoughts passed on my head.My eyes widen at it.He was remembering the Bushido and reciting the lines in his heads.He was thinking about how he can't give up because samurai never gives up.They follow the Bushido and stay loyal to their master forever.They fight to death.They don't need to be reconized to be the best.
My breathe caught and I shook my head.I couldn't do it.
I left his mind and went back into mines and he looked at the spot where he thought I stood confused and turned back to me alert not knowing I was behind him.I looked at the proctor who was waiting for the next move."I would like to forfeit,"I say to him which catches everyone by surprise."WHAT?!!!"I hear Naruto yelling from up in the rails.I sighed as I looked back at my opponent.
"Clearyl winning means more to you than me,I just entered this so I could get stronger and go back for my clan,I had forgoten one of the most importants laws in the Bushido,"I say giving him a smile as he looks wide-eyed at me."You don't have to be reconized to be the best,"he mutters and I nod.
"Yeah,"I say as I turn around and start walking up to where all the other people were."What the hell did you do?!You we're kicking his ass at end!!!!"Naruto says coming over to me anrgily."I don't need to beat him to know I'm good,Naruto,"I say to him and he blinks but still crosses his arms."But still!!"
"Hey!"
I turn to see the Tatsuya there.I walk over to him ignoring Naruto's protestes.He glances around as if someone was watching before looking back at me."Look,things are going to get pretty messed up soon,"he whispers over to me and I frown."Have you seen who our so-called sensai is?"
"I saw him at the preliminaries, but I can´t reconize him,"I say to him and he looks around again before leaning in."Nishi Mitsuru,"he says and my eyes widen and my body seemed to be freeze."W-what?"I choke out and he nods.
"I'm not sure at all of what is going to happen but this guy,from the Sound,came to Amarente a few weeks ago with Sand ninja by his side saying they wanted to talk with Michiko.After that,they gathered us and told us to follow whatever orders the sound gave us,of course,Master Mitsuru doesn't seem please about having alliances and having to work along with them,but their planing something big for Michiko to actually agree to work with anyone not in their clan,"he finishes and I felt slightly dizzy."Does he know who I am?"I question though I already knew the answer."Of course,the scars aren't invisible,you know?But your not the reason we came here,it was just luck that we met,he wants to take you back as well,if that's what your worried about but the first thing right now is to follow the Sound's and Michiko's orders,"he concludes and I nod thinking about it.The Nishi clan being the most powerful clan doens't work for anyone or has any alliances.They think their too good for any clan and that no clans good enough to stand by their side.So for them to actaually be in this with the Sound and Sand,it must be big.Especielly since they hate ninja.
"So what now?Are you three going to go back to Amarente?"I ask looking up at him and he seemed to look away."I don't know,Master Mitsuru thinks that the Sound is just using us as a pawn and is thinking about steping out of this,So we'll either head back on our own or stand here and fight,"he says to me and I nod but then felt my hand start to shake."Is...my brother..."
He looks at me and we seemed to lock eyes."I don't know.After the break-out,things got messed up.You were the only one who made it out,the rest were either captured again or killed.They are now under lock down and I haven't seen any of them once since I've been there,"he says sympathetic and I just looked away."Are you working for the Nishi?"I ask glancing at him and he lifts up his sleeve to show the three scars on his arm."All the three of us work for Master Mitsuru,"he says and I nod.
My older brother also worked for Mitsuru.I don't know now though ever since he disapeared.
I glanced back at the sand ninja who seemed to glance around warily as if expecting something to happen.
Something big was going to happened.