Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Battle in the Leaf

"Where the hell is Sasuke and Kakashi?"
I glance from the seats next to Shouhei and Tami who were siting on both my sides.I had decided to come over here instead of staying there.Sasuke was no where to be seen and since my match was over,his was next."I bet he's on his way!Probably stuck in traffic,"Shouhei reasurred me and I sighed.
"He's probably planing to show up in the last second to impress everyone,"Tami states and I frowned looking at him as he boredly look at the arena.I shake my head as I look back to the arena.
"The time limit has expired!So I'mofficially calling both matches-"
The proctor was cut off as a gust of wind blew with a ton of leaves and Sasuke and Kakashi appeared back to back cooly though Kakashi was holding his perverted book."Sorry we're late,you woulnd't believe the traffic."
"I told ya'!"Shouhei shouts proudly that he was right.I glanced at Tami who scoffed."...Told you,"he says glancing at us as a smirk formed and I frowned before looking back.Sasuke and Naruto were talking for what it looked like.Sasuke seemed to ask something and Naruto seem to become angry and point over to the crowd over by where we were."He's tattling on you,"Tami says smirking at me and I sighed knowing Sasuke would give me hell for that later.As to confirm my thoughts,Sasuke's eyes snaped to the crowd where Naruto was pointing searching for my."Shit,"I say pulling my hood over my face in order to hide.No such look with Shouhei and Tami by me."Hey Sasuke!"Shouhei calls out to him waving his head while standing up."She's over here!"Tami shouts also doing the same.Sasuke notices them and his glare lands on me.I roll my eyes as I grab the two guys besides me by their shirts and pull them back down."You are going to pay for that."
The battle soon began and I immedietly tensed up,being at the edge of my seat looking at the battle intensely.So far,Sasuke was actually doing a good job.His speed and accuracy had increased which was good with a defensive type like Gaara.

"Kakashi-sensai!"
Almost everyone turns around at the sound of Naruto´s voice to see him there panting."Naruto!" Lee says from behind us. "Hm?What´s up?"Kakashi asks looking at Naruto and Shikamaru panting behind him."Sensai!Stop this match right now!"
My eyes widen slightly. "He´s totally diffrent from us!He´s not normal!" he exclaims to us and I frown remembering the day at the hospital. "Naruto...what are you talking about?" Ino asks from behind us as well. I glanced around noticing many people I knew. Why hadn´t I seen them before?
"He lives to kill others!Anyway, at this rate Sasuke will die!" he shouts at us and I tense up and glance back at the battle and then back at Kakashi who remained quiet. "Kakashi-sensai!" Naruto shouts impatiently. "Well, don´t worry. He and I didn´t show up late for nothing," he says looking back at the battle.

I glance to see the giant ball of sand that Gaara was in ignoring the talking behind me. Sasuke was now on the arena´s wall seeming to concentrate on doing something.
'What are you going to do now,Sasuke?'I though looking at Sasuke who was smirking now.My eyes widen when his hand starts to to spark.It grows and grows until it looks like a ball of lightnings.I could hear it cackling all the way here."What is that?"I question looking at the thing Sasuke did.
"Chidori."
I look infront of me surprised to see Eshi there."Eshi!"I exclaim not noticing him get up from his seat and come seat here.He glances at me."Is he the guy also in your team?"he asks me and I nod at him."Hm."
"Who's this Gina?"Shouhei questions looking at Eshi frowning."My..."I try searching for a word to describe Eshi."Her mentor, sensai, boss and reason to live,"Eshi says smirking over at us and I snort though I knew it was kind of true exept the last part."Shut up,"I say over to him as I look back at the fight.Sasuke was charging at the ball and he hit it hard.
"Thus the name Chidory One Thousand Birds..."
I turn to see behind me Kakashi and Guy there.Kakashi kept blabbing about how the Chidory is great and all that but I turned back to the fight."Ha!It doesn't compare to Lee's taijutsu,his youthfulness will totally win Gina's heart!"
My eyes twitched slightly at what Guy had said."Gina's is more into the mysterious type,"Kakashi's voice chirps. I just sighed as they talked even though they knew I was here. I looked up back to the battle to see Sasuke pierce his hand into the ball and everything was silent. Until Gaara's screams cut it.
"AHH!!!!IT'S BLOOD!IT'S MY BLOOD!!!!"

Obviousily, Sasuke got him enough to get Gaara bleeding.

Sasuke was struggling to get his hand out just as huge arm of sand grabed Sasuke's but he barely managed to escape it. He held his hand in pain as the arm disapeared back into the ball of sand. I swore I then heard a large growl as I noticed something moving insde the shall of sand.Suddenly, I saw a genjutsu start taking effort. Feather's were falling on the everyone and they were starting to fall asleep. I quickly put my handsigns along with Eshi to cancel it just as there was an explosion over where the Hokage and Kazekage were siting. Is this what Tatsuya warned me about? "Dammot, what´s going on Eshi?" I question glancing besides me to see Shouhei and Tami both sleeping. "I don´t know," Eshi says glancing around suspiciously. I glanced again at the tower where the Hokage was supose to be with the Kazekage to see a large barrier. 'What the hell is going on?'

I needed to find Tatsuya! "Orochimaru!"
I was just about to take off when I heard Kakashi exclaim that name. I immedietiyl froze and my head snaped to him as he looked wide-eyed at the tower. Him again?!Is he here to take Sasuke away?

I immedietly look at the arena in search for Sasuke to find him missing. Where is he?! I was too busy looking for Sasuke I didn't notice the two ninja charge at me. My eyes widen but it was too late to move. I put my hands out to cover but Eshi appeared above me and cut them both up with a sword in his hand. "You idiot!Pat attention!We´re surrounded by he enemy!" Eshi snaps at me causing my eyes to widen. "You call all ninja the enemy," I say to him as I grab a kunai out. "Exactly," he says smirking at me. I was about to join the fight but Kakashi appeared infront of me fighting another ninja. "Gina!As I though since the beggining, you have talent for genjutsu, nullify the genjutsu and wake up Naruto and Shikamaru!" he calls out to me and I frown and look at Eshi who´s sword disapeared. "It's not like I'm going to fight, this battle's for ninja. Go on," Eshi says to me and I frown but nod just as he disapears. "This is the first mission you've had in quite a while, Naruto will be happy," Kakashi says over to me as I glance at Naruto who was drooling sleepily. I glance back at Kakashi stiffening. "What do I do?" I question him ready for the mission.

"Listen carefully, for the first time since the Wave country mission, an A class mission."
I frown slightly just as another ninja attacks Kakashi but he bends down put stabs him in time. I crouch down slightly as his body flew over me and landed on the ground. "Sensai, what kind of mission will this be?" I question him. I didn't want to doubt Kakashi but this wasn´t the time for this if the Hokage was in trouble. Plus Sasuke was missing!
"Sasuke is in pursuit of Gaara and the others form the sand," he explains and I frown. Weren't they the ones that participated in this attack too?That idiot! "Gina you are to nullify the genjutsu on Naruto and Shikamaru and track down Sasuke," Kakashi explains as he cuts his thumb with a kunai knife. "Shouldn't I wake up Shouhei and Tami as well?" I question looking at the two guys who were leaning against each other sleeping. "Four people is the best solution," Kakashi states causing me to nod thinking about what Iruka had taught us in the Academy as well. Then I frown looking up at him again. "Four people?"

"Summoning No Jutsu!"

My eyes widen as Kakashi slams his hands on the ground and a poof of smoke appears. I squint to look at what he summoned and my eyes widen when I see a small dog. "This guy, Pakkun, will be able to track Sasuke down by his scent,"Kakashi explains as the dog scratches his jaw. "But a dog?A small one for the matter!" I say leaning in to look closer at the dog. "Hey Missy!Don´t call me cute and small!"
My eyes widen as I step back. "Did you seriously talk?" I question looking at it curiously. And did I call it cute?
"Gina!Nullify the genjutsu!"
I quickly go over to Naruto and Shikamaru and cancel the genjutsu on Naruto first. "Huh?What happened Gina?" Naruto asks yawning as he rubs his eyes. I glance over to see some ninja and quickly pull him down. "I'll tell you in a minute let me just-"

I stoped as I looked at Shikaru frowning. I didn't see the genjutsu on him at all, that only met... "Ow!!!"

"You were able to deflect the genjutsu too!Why the hell are you acting like you got into the genjutsu?" I demand glaring at him as he shakes Pakkun off from him where he bit him and started to mess with it. "I didn´t want to be attacked. I refuse! Who cares about Sasuke," he mutters pinching Pakkun´s cheek causing him to bite him agian. "Ouch!"
"Shut up!"I hiss but it was too late. I quickly grabed a kunai out as a ninja passed by us. "What's going on here?" Naruto asks confused and my eyes widen as the ninja was charging at him. "Naruto!"I shout jumping on him tackling him to the ground as Guy slams the ninja onto the wall. "Fast..." the ninja chokes out. "Not just fast," Guy says back as he pushes him and the wall out there making a large hole.

Kakashi appears by us with blood all on him. "Now I'll restate your mission!Once you´ve heard it, esape throught that hole," Kakashi says as I get off from Naruto. "Chase after Sasuke, join up with him and stop him!Then take him awaty to a safe location."
"What happened to Sauske?" Naruto questions confused. "I'll explain as we go!" I snap grabing Naruto and tackling him down with me out the hole with Shikamaru behind me.

"Here we go!"