Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Last Battle

"We're almost there!"
What is this feeling? It feels bad. This chakra. It's up ahead. I can feel it.
"There!" Naruto shouts as we come out to view to see Gaara, or at least the thing that looked like Gaara, charging at Sasuke who was sprawled on a branch in pain. Naruto immedietly went over and kicked Gaara while me and Pakkun ran over to Sasuke. "Dammit Sasuke you idiot!" I grit my teeth as I see the same marks on him like last time. I thought Kakashi had sealed it, so why did it activate?
"Gina...you two...gah!" Sasuke said tremblind as I put my hand on his back as he tried to stand up through the pain. "Gi-Gina...Gina!" Naruto shouts over to me causing me to snap to look at him. "What?!" I snap at him. Seeing Sasuke like this was bring back the memories of the last time that it happen. I can't let it happen again. "Who...who the hell is that?!" Naruto questions looking at me as he pointed at Gaaraa causing me to sweat drop. DAmmit Naruto, not the time to be dense like this. "Naruto, even if his figure has changed he's Gaara! He attacked Sasuke!" I say over to him and his eyes widen as he looks back at Gaara. "Mind that I'm not a battle-type!" Pakkun states to me matter of factly. "I can tell," I said sighing as I tried to keep Sasuke from shaking.We had to finish this quick and take him back to Kakashi quickly. Sasuke let out a scream as he held his neck. "Damn..." I mutter looking at Sasuke taking on of his hands tightly.
"You guys! Get away!" Naruto's voice snaps me back as I turn to look at him and my eyes widen to see Gaara charging at us. "Die Uchiha Sasuke!" Gaara shouts charging and I immedietly stand up leting go of Sasuke starting to do hand signs. "Like I said before with Lee," I shout at him as I continue to do handsigns. "Gina!" Naruto shouts over at me.
"Over. My. Dead. Body!" I shout finishing up the jutsu. "Kazeryuu:Wind Dragon!" I shout blowing through my handsigns as a wind dragon flys out charging at Gaara. My eyes widen when his arm goes through it like nothing and grabs me pinning me against the tree. "Argh!" I shout gasping in pain.
"Gina!!!!"Naruto shouts over at me causing me to open my eyes to see he had taken Sasuke out of Gaara's way."I'm fine..." I manage to choke out but the pressure this arm was giving me was making it hard for me. "Naruto...take Sasuke..." I try saying but I was starting to get unconsious. I couldn't see anymore. I couldn't hear them. I was falling into darkness. Suddenly the pressure intensified and I felt out a scream in pain. My eyes oepn slightly to see Naruto argueing with a frog. What? Was I dreaming? I must be dreaming.
"Dam..." I choke out as I black out again.
"Argh!!!" Naruto shouts as he flies off from the impact of Gaara but Sasuke manages to catch him with his body as the letter bomb works and explodes on Gaara. "After all this you just landed on blow..." Sasuke gasps out trying to keep standing up. "Shuddup!" Naruto shouts at him glaring at Sasuke but it disapears as Sasuke looks up seriously. "Gina...you have to save her no matter what...I know you can save her. Once you've got her...caryy her, and run as far...and as fast that you can..." Sasuke says looking over at my unconsious body."Sasuke..."Naruto says looking at him as he starts to stand up. "If it's just for awhile, I'll be able to hold him in place..." Sasuke adds as he fully stands up. "Never again... I already lost everything once before... I don't ever want watch those dear to me die before my eyes again..." Sasuke says and Naruto stares at him before nodding. "I get it...yeah...that's right, Because he was like me...because he lived feeling the same kind of lonelinesss and sadness I did... I though he was strong 'cause he survived that solitude, fighting only for himself... but I was wrong, his strength isn't real...strength doesn't come from fighting alone...real strength is not what you have when fighting for only yourself..." Naruto says as he makes hand signs and a burst of chakra explodes from him.
"That's why I will protect them, no matter what!!!"