Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Sudden Appearences

Two days have passes. My injuries had healed. My breathing is already back to normal. Everything would be normal exept for the fact that the village took alot of damage after the battle.
Also, for the fact that the Hokage died.
It was raining, it matched the mood of the day.
Everyone was dressed on my black. My hair was sticking to me as well as my cloths as we stood where the Hokage's grave was.
Even if I wasn't originally from this village, the old man took me in when I came running here. He gave me a place to stay and support. He showed me the shinobi way and took me in even when I wasn't from the village or even a ninja.
I glanced to my side to see Konohamaru crying by Naruto and Iruka. He probably was the one who would take it the hardest since it was his Grandfather.
I walked away as soon as it ended, looking at the ground. Death was something that was always waitinf in the shadows, it'll come out as surprise many times but it's always there. It's up to you whether you forget its there or not.
I suddnely bumped into someone and I looked up to see Sasuke there. "Yo," he greets looking down at me. "Hey," I say back to him but suddenly see a familiar figure walking by behind Sasuke.
"Eshi!" I call moving around Sasuke to run over to the boy. He turns around to look down at me. "Oh...it's you," he says in a bored tone. I glare at him pulling my hood over my face. "What is that suppose to mean? Are you expecting someone else?" I question him as Eshi glanced around. "Actually I am," he says and I frown as we start walking. "Really? Who? Samurai? Ninja?" I question him and he suddenly flicks me on the forehead. "What was that for?" I exclaim glaring at him and he smirks. "Your being too nosy today," he says to me as he continues to walk. "I need to take my mind off things," I say to him and he frowns. "Well go bother someone else," he says and I frown. "But I want to train," I state toward him and he sighs. "How about tomorow? We can meet at the field by the gates like the other times," he says to me and I nod. "Fine," I say and he nods before disapearing. I glance around slightly peeved. Did he say that just to get away? What the hell? Who is he even meeting? I though he didn't like ninja and I haven't heard of any more samurai around here.
I let out a sigh as I start walking back home. Too many things were happening. I just wanted to fall asleep, and leave everything behind.
I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I walked down the street. Most people were still over by where the funeral had taken place but some had already left.
I glanced to the sky slightly feeling something bad in my stomache. It felt like something bad was going to happen.
~~~
"Damn," I gasp out as I land on the ground holding onto my stomache that took the impact. "Your slower than usual," Eshi states over to me and I glare at him. "Shut up," I say getting back up moving my right arm slightly. It ached alot.
"The person you were waiting for came?" I asked going in for a kick. "Not yet," Eshi says catching it and moving in wiht a kunai toward me but I manage to grab his wrist. I jump up slightly and was going to use my free leg to kick him but he disapears and appears behind me kicking me on the back and making me fall again. Damn.
We had been sparring for a long time now and I was getting tired. Suddenly, Eshi's eyes widen and his head snaped toward a direction. "What?" I ask going in to punch him but he disapears from my view catching me by surprise. He usually catches it, or deflects it. "I have to go," Eshi says to me without turning back. "What?Wait!" I call out to him but he was already gone. What was that about? I let out a sigh as I go to where my sweater was by a tree and lay down lazily looking at the sky panting slightly.
My brother has been in my dreams lately. I dream of memories we've used to have. It's been making me restless thinking that something might've happened.
I let out a sigh as I close my eyes to rest for awhile before heading out.
~~~
"That guy still hasn't found Naruto," Guy states looking at the injuried Kakashi along with Azuma. They had just brought him to the hospital after their fight against Itachi and Kisame. "But it's not funny that he enters a crowded village," Azuma says noding. "And also about Gina, Itachi said he was looking for both Naruto and a Ronin Samurai, she's the only one in this village that is both a samurai and a Ronin. Finding Naruto is pretty simple since Itachi knows his face but Itachi probably has never seen Gina untill now," Azuma continues frowning remembering when Itachi had said why they had come here for. "We've come for the Fourth Hokage's inheritence and the Ronin samurai."
"Shh!" Guy says glancing at the door just as it opens. "Kakashi..." Sasuke's voice calls out as he enters the room but his eyes widen when he sees Kakashi. "Why is Kakashi sleeping?" he questions looking around suspiciously, "why are the jounin all gathered where he's resting?"
"Um...nothing really," Guy says to him so he would'nt find out about his brother. "Is the story that Itachi has returned really true?! And also that he's chasing Naruto and Gina?!" a man comes running in shouting trying to find the truth but his eyes notice Sasuke and they widen, "Ah!"
"Idiot," Kurenai snaps as Guy groans puting his hand over his head as Sasuke's eyes widen and he immedietly ran out the room. "Where are you going?!" Guy shouts after him but Sasuke continues to run.
'He's come back to this village! And he's chasing Naruto and Gina?! Why did he say that?' Sasuke thinks as he runs to the first place he can think of Naruto would be at since it was closer. He quickly enters Ichiraku's and looks at the man by the counter. "I'll try this guy! Old man! Naruto usually comes here for lunch. After that do you know where he went?!" Sasuke demands to him. "Ah, Naruto. Let's see..I'm sure... Jiraiya-san came and ate ramen with him. He said where he was going...let's see..he was going to leave town for a little bit, take the cattle-road down to the hotel-town or something...Jirauya-san took him along when he left," the man says to Sasuke who frowns. "Jiraiya?!" he questions not knowing who he was. "A great ninja. The three's Jiraiya. Spotting him is easy, a big white-haired man."
"And Gina?" Sasuke questions hopeful that I came around here so he could find me. "Oh! She also came with a guy, they ate pretty quickly and left, say they were going to train I think," he says and Sasuke's eyes widen remembering the time he and me trained together and ran out.
He ran and started for the gate. The field was close to there. He could go there and then chase after Naruto. He ran through the path and finaly came out. "Gina?!" he calls out looking around the field for me. "Gina!!" he calls out griting his teeth angered that I wasn't here. 'Is it too late?!'
"What?"
Sasuke's head snaps to the side to see me rubbing my eye as I awoke with his yelling down on the ground. Relief showed in Sasuke's face as he quickly comes over by me and pulls me up catchingme by surprise. What's up with him?
He seemed to look me up and down as if checking for something. "Was he here?!" he demands ad I frown. "Who?" I ask confused. "Itachi!"
"What are you talking about?" I ask frowning and he frowns but takes off running. "Wait! Dammit Sasuke!" I call out grabbing my sweater and running after him. What the hell is up with that guy? I could feel his chakra as he ran out from the village. What the hell? Where is her going?
I ran faster though my legs ached from training. I saw him up ahead running into another close village. "Sasuke!" I call out to him as we enter the village and he looks around and runs into a hotel. I grit my teeth annoyed by him as I run in to see him talking to the woman behind the counter. She nods and tells him something and he runs off and I go after him. I catch up to him as he runs down the hall. "What is this about?" I question him panting slightly. "My brother's back," he says panting as he runs slamming onto a door and knocking quickly. "He's after you and Naruto," he goes on as I pant and frown. "Me?" I question frowning not believing it. What does Sasuke's brother want with me? And mroe to cause confused... Naruto?
The door opens and a blonde boy about our age stands there with what looked like his grandpa behind him. Sasuke's eyes widen and mines do too. "It's wrong," I state and Sasuke grabs my hand pulling me with him. I frown but try finding Naruto's chakra. I didn't know what the hell was going on but I had to do something. Sasuke looked like something bad was going to happen if we didn't do something. "He's...close by! I can feel him!" I say looking at the direction I could feel Naruto's chakra. "C'mon!"
I pull him now finding the hotel and we run up the stairs and finally come out to see Naruto by two other guys. "It has been awhile... Sasuke," one of them say causing me to frown as I looked at the guy. Was that...Sasuke's brother Itachi?
"Uchiha Itachi..." Sasuke states emotionlessly as he lets go of my hand. "Indeed, today is a special day don't you think? This it eh second time I've seen both Sharingan and Ronin," the other one says besides Itachi. My eyes widen as I immeditly tense up. "What are you talking about?" I question my look hardened immedietly. "I will..." I glance to the side to see Sasuke looking up with his Sharingan activated.
"...Kill you!!!"